Submit

Bitter Love Biter

Dapper Entrepreneur

8,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:39 pm
Okay, I think this is science fiction. ._.' Not quite sure. And should this be in fan characters? I'm not entirely sure XD I made these characters up, but you know, they're like...personas I guess...of my laptop/ipod/etc, so I'm not sure if that counts as a fan character or not......
-----
Okay, I have several characters and I already have their names and such but I'm curious as to how you think their personalities would be.
-----
My laptop is Mac Intosh, he is pale and skinny with silver eyes and silver freckles on his cheeks. His hair is short and white, and he tends to wear long sleeve shirts and shorts.

My laptop charger (talk about desperate, right? XD) is Chase Intosh. He's toned and pale with golden eyes and short spiky white hair. He tends to be hyper and hates sitting still.

Ian Intosh is my iPod Touch, he's skinny and naturally tanned, with silver eyes and shoulder length black hair. He's never seen without his glasses and probably loves to read.

**All Intoshs' are obviously bros.

Penny [Penelope] Wacom-Bamboo is my tablet pen, she's skinny and very dark, with black eyes and black chin length hair that flips out a little on the bottom. She loves to wear slogan tshirts and low riding pants.

Tabby [Tabitha] Wacom-Bamboo is my tablet, she's a tinch pudgy and dark like her sister Penny, her eyes are blue and her hair is black and wavy. She likes to wear sun dresses, although they tend to be black.

**Wacom-Bamboos are cousins to Intoshs'

Lacey-Genevieve [LG] Rumour is my old cell phone, she's skinny and regularly white, with silver eyes and green hair. She wears silvery-green lipstick and loves to wear orange and/or pink.

**Rumour is cousins to both Intosh + WB

Lance Gabriel Xenon is my new cell phone. He is a little bit darker than Ian, with black eyes and black hair. He loves all superheroes and has t-shirts and hoodies with their logos, most specifically Superman, Batman, and the Flash.

** He is cousins with Rumour, Intosh, and WB.
-----

I keep forgetting that I have a play station 2 and a ps3, and I'd like to make characters out of them. Any ideas? My ps2 is the compact version and its black, and my ps3 is fat and glossy and black, the 80g version.

I'm also nerdy enough to consider making characters out of my controllers, both are black for ps2 and one is red and one is black for the ps3.

Also, I used to have an NES system and was debating that too XD Maybe the controllers, and definatly the gun. Mine was orange, and all I know is that it would have bright orange hair.
-----

ANYWAYS, My crap is said and you may now say your piece XD THANKS FOR READING MY BS lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:39 pm
Okay, I'm kind of jealous of all the expensive electronic equipment you own. sweatdrop Personification of electrical equipment is usually considered fan character.

Need a name? I'm partial to Gabe, personally.

And considering the only thing most people ever used the gun controller for was Duck Hunt, make the personality someone who hates overly critical people. Or dogs. scream  

Soaring Sheep

Handsome Ace

21,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Kuro Gang 250

Bitter Love Biter

Dapper Entrepreneur

8,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:36 pm
WickedREMY
Okay, I'm kind of jealous of all the expensive electronic equipment you own. sweatdrop Personification of electrical equipment is usually considered fan character.

Need a name? I'm partial to Gabe, personally.

And considering the only thing most people ever used the gun controller for was Duck Hunt, make the personality someone who hates overly critical people. Or dogs. scream
omg that dog!!!! Yes xD lol thanks for the input smile  
Character Concepts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff