Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
For after all, what is man in nature? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:49 pm
The world of Strangereal has seen its fair share of wars. Countries fighting for power, pride, and wealth. However, for the past 100 years, there has been peace. However, with a recent economic depression that has stricken every country in the world, there can now be no peace. Two men will be caught up in the middle of this brewing storm of conflicts, a pilot and a soldier. Their actions will help determine the fate of the world, and wither or not the world will be able to know peace once more, or if it will forever be swallowed up by the flames of war.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:50 pm
The world of Strangereal

User Image  

Malfrost
Crew

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:13 pm
The Major Nations

Osea
User Image

Belka
User Image

Ustio
User Image

Yuktobania

Major International Organization:

Independent State Allied Forces (ISAF)

History of the Nations can be found here: http://acecombat.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:20 pm
The First Conflict: The Belkan War

User Image

After the Belkan Federal Law Review in 1988 and years of a build up of military power, hatred and hostilities; the Belkan Military crossed the borders of the Independent countries and Open War was declared.
The Belkan Military advanced on all fronts and never stopped, despite the military opposition in front of them. The southern states lost Air Superiority after the opening week of the war. The Republic of Ustio had lost 90% of its Air Force and was forced to retreat, during the retreat they lost a third of their land in-order to reduce the number of fronts they had to fight on. The Belkan forces continued a steady advance. Osea, too was thrown off guard by the sudden Belkan Advance.

Belkan Forces had gained the upper hand over every country within the conflict and continued to mercilessly attack it's enemies. On April 2nd, the Belkan advance had reached it's zenith on all fronts. On the Ustian front the last military stronghold was Valais Air Base, which was perched on top of the Ustian Mountains. This base was targeted by the Belkan Air Force, looking to fully destroy any Ustian Military Forces.

The Belkan Air Force attempted to neutralize it, but was unsuccessful, due to the reformation of the 6th Ustian Air Division into a force of Foreign Mercenaries. With their resources stretched thin by the multi-front offensive, the Belkan drive grinded to a halt.

This gave time for the Allies to regroup. In early April, the now unified allied forces of Osea, Sapin, Ustio, and Yuktobania, conducted Op. Roselin, which connected the Allied nations of Ustio and Osea through Belkan occupied Arlon, Sapin. This was in preparation for the Allied counter-offensive against Belka.  

Malfrost
Crew

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:34 pm
The Pilot

Name: Cipher
Callsign: Solo Wing Pixy. Pixy for short
Aircraft: F-22 A

Backstory: Cipher was an experiment by the Belkens to produce a super-pilot. The experiment was named RAZGRIZ, after the story of the Demon of Razgriz. Cipher was the only real success story. He grew up being hated by all the others due to his superior abilities, he had one friend though, whose name was 'Pixy'. They became the best of friends and were assigned as squad mates. They dominated the skies above the training ground, however as their final test, they were paired off to fight each other. When they got into the air, Pixy refused to fight back and their head pilot shot Pixy down. In a rage, Cipher killed the head pilot and fled Belken air space. He is now a mercenary, fighting for Ustio in the Belken War. He figured now is a good time to strike back at the Belkens.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:10 pm
The Soldier

Gaia Username: Yaneza-kun

Character Name: Qtronix Stormcloud

Character Age: 24

Character Occupation: Fenrir Initiate

Hometown: N/A; Conscripted

Physical Description: Standing at 6 feet, Qtronix has a standard muscular build, not similar to body builders. Just a standard soldier's build.

Weapon Preference: Standard-issue weaponry.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Standard Issue Fenrir Battle Rifle (Can be used as a Sniper Rifle.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Standard Issue Fenrir Sword

Character Relationships: TBA

Background / History: Qtronix's hometown was torn by war. It was only a matter of time before he was conscripted into the ISAF's super-soldier program, Fenrir. Due to the fondness of the subjects to the name Fenrir, it was made official that the department of super-soldiers would be named "Fenrir."

Qtronix was conscripted at age 18. He underwent a typical soldier training, and eventually, he was introduced to the Human Augmentation Project at age 20. Due to the extreme effects of the Augmentation on a human's body, Qtronix saw no real combat, but it his experience was supplemented with simulations. It took four years for his body to cope with the Augmentation, and he is now listed in Active duty.

However, as the super-soldier program requires, A Fenrir Initiate must participate in seven different battles before being officially named a Fenrir Operative. This is because of the lack of battlefield experience in the recruits.  

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

Malfrost
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:16 pm
Current Op: None

Weather: Heavy snow and mild winds

Date:April 3rd 1995

Time: High Noon

Situation: The Transport Plane carrying the newest detachment of soldiers, including Qtronix, has just landed on the runway. Cipher is in the air bases library, enjoying a good cup of coffee and a good book in the rare moment of peace.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:30 pm
The door to the library opened as the crisp air of the mountains blew in, a heavily coated man walked through the door with a piping hot cup of coffee. He shut the door and removed his cap, his brown hair laced with the virgin white snow. "Finally, a day to relax." the man laughed slightly as he walked towards his favorite desk in the library. "Oh, hello Cipher, good to see you again!" the kindly old librarian laughed, revealing his mouth to be missing quite afew teeth.

"It's good to be back Pops, I wasn't sure if I was going to survive that last engagement or not, the Belkens keeping attacking this place with more and more force, but with the Allied forces gearing up in the south, this place should see a reprieve." Cipher sighed as he took a seat, sipping his coffee. Warmth flowed into his face and body as he drank his favorite drink, "Ah, nothing beats a good cup of coffee on a nice day like this!!" Cipher and the old man broke into laugher.  

Malfrost
Crew

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:50 pm
The transport plane came to a halt. The passengers filed out of the plane through the rear door, onto the runway and into the base. Walking forward and in the midst of fresh soldiers, Qtronix was easily spotted due to his different uniform and his weaponry. Some officers gave him a nod, acknowledging him with great respect.

Being one of the five successful super-soldiers created, Qtronix is considered something higher than a VIP. Unlike the soldiers, he was not affected by jetlag. However, without Qtronix's weaponry, the only way you'd learn that he was a Fenrir Initiate was the glow in his eyes. It was as if there were lights behind his eyes that illuminated his iris, however this is caused by the augmentation brought along by the Fenrir Project.

Upon entering the air base, several people started making radio calls to each other, working like clockwork to notify the base that a super-soldier has entered the facility. It wasn't a massive phenomenon, however, for there has already been a super-soldier project before Fenrir. That projected produced super-pilots, capable of doing the impossible.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:59 pm
Cipher looked out of the library window and spotted the transport plane, "Looks like a batch of fresh soldiers...good...this base needs a boost." Cipher sipped his coffee. Pops got a call on the radio, he listened intently before turning to Cipher. Pops was the officer in charge of the AA battery, so he had gotten the radio messages.

"Seems like we got some kind of super solider on the base, I'm not supposed to tell ya, but I trust ya Cipher!" The old man gave Cipher a toothless smile and refilled his coffee cup. Cipher merely looked out the window, an intense stare at all the soldiers. His keens eyes caught something out of place.

"That one must be him, his uniform is different..." Cipher stated boringly as he shut the blind and returned to his cup of coffee.

"You got a keen eye, that's what makes you such a great pilot!" Pops laughed as he looked outside himself, "Me, oh no...I'm nothing special!" Cipher just laughed, taking a big gulp of his coffee in the process.  

Malfrost
Crew

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:23 pm
"Soldier, or should I say, Super-Soldier. I want you to go meet Cipher. He's somewhere around this base. You can consider him our best pilot, so I'm sure you'll be great co-workers with him. Oh, by the way, this is what he looks like." A woman of small stature with the charm of a cute doll stated to Qtronix while holding up a picture of Cipher.

Qtronix stared at the picture, and his glowing eyes moved to look at the woman. Despite her height and her appearance, it was obvious that she was highly respected. Officer. Qtronix thought to himself.

"Enjoy your stay, Initiate." said the woman before finally walking off in short strides. Judging by the insignia on her uniform, she was some sort of desk officer, a paperwork kind of person.

As Qtronix started walking around the base, he got awkward stares from the other pilots and soldiers. They seemed to admire his eyes more than his advanced weaponry.

Eventually, Qtronix stood outside the library, staring out the window at all the planes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:30 pm
"Kid is going to freeze out there!" Pops laughed as he slapped the desk with a hoot. Cipher just shook his head, and stood up, finishing off his cup of coffee and throwing it in the trashcan.

"Well, I guess I'll let him in, maybe he would enjoy your crazy stories as well Pops." Cipher walked towards the entrance.

"Only if he pays me in pudding pops!!!" Pops howled in laughter as he held his side and banged the desk more. Cipher just shook his head as he opened the entrance to the library, a new batch of crisp air invading the library.

"Yo buddy, why don't you get out of the snow and come in?" Cipher called out to the suspected super-solider.  

Malfrost
Crew

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:38 pm
Qtronix stared at the man. Inside his mind, he found immediate similarities to the picture that the woman showed him earlier, "Cipher, I presume?" Qtronix said. The glow in his eyes intensified; the sign that a super-soldier has become interested.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:39 pm
"Indeed, that's right....how do you know who I am exactly?" Cipher leaned against the entrance to the library, allowing the wind to envelop him.  

Malfrost
Crew

Yaneza-kun
Crew

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:43 pm
First, the intensified glow. Second, the rare smile. Qtronix smiled at Cipher as he turned to face him directly. Despite his clothing, it didn't seem like Qtronix was affected by the cold weather, however his skin was quite pale from the cold bite of the wind. "Woman, short, officer. Showed me a picture of you. Told me to find you and be good co-workers." Qtronix recited in a monotonous voice.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff