Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]
[PRP] The Sultan's Daughter (Akram'raja and Shahla)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ameh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:49 pm
User ImageA dark brown lion stood in the center of the pride, knowing well that his banu and kajira were waiting in his den for him. He took a deep breath, relaxed and feeling rather proud of what he had accomplished in just a few days. He had gained much favor throughout the lands as far as he was concerned - he brought home three females, and though two of them he laid claim to, they were still fine, exemplary models for even the banu that had been raised within the Ukuucha'Wafalme.

He had taken on a fine den, ordered his females well, and they listened. They knew well that if they did not, they would be given very little choice anyways. And if they had pressed it further, they knew from experience that they would be punished with a strike of his mighty paws.

Scarlet eyes scanned the horizon. It seemed he had been vaguely missing something from the rogue lands, though he knew he already brought more than enough. It was the fact that since he had made one of his females a kajira, he was... missing one banu. But his adventure in capturing was over, and who knew when the next time he would go out into the rogue lands would be again. He wasn't aware that the sultan was planning any raids soon, if the sultan had been. Now that he did not live with his vizier father, Tariq'ra'd, anymore, he was just slightly less informed every second something new came to the pride.

So he looked around once more, wondering about the various banu he already knew, was acquainted with, and more. Could it be possible that there was another banu within the Ukuucha'Wafalme suitable for his taste? He hadn't had any visions, so not yet... But he still must look.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:41 pm
User Image

Shahla had been spending more and more time around the lake. Not taking much care to the fact that she was wasting away, nor to the fact that her body was overheating in the high sun's light. Her thoughts were all still on Harb, her worry growing with each passing day. No messages, nor signs of him. His family was even starting to give up hope in her eyes. How damned cruel this world was, she didn't even give him a proper good-bye!

Feeling the sting of tears threaten to pour out of her eyes, the dark lioness quickly got to her feet, wobbling at first before planting both feet firmly to the ground. She had to stop this, her father was already showing signs of disgust in her, and she couldn't let all the promises she made to Harb and herself go unfinished. She had to move on, she had to be the best.

"I have to prove myself. I... I will be the best Banu a Pad has ever had. One that would make even the Sultan admire and look at with envy."

Taking a deep breath in, she allowed both air and confidence to seep through her. She would accept whoever approached her first and make sure she did whatever he told her to do. Even if Harb fiound his way back to the pride. She had to move on, and if it meant becoming numb and working her heart out for fake love, then so be it. This was what it meant to be a Banu after all.

"I will do this, for it is my duty." Her words allowed her to continue feeling confident as her body pushed to further away from the last spot Harb and her had last seen each other. This was it, all or nothing, and she would certainly give it her all. "First things first... get this body back into shape... and hopefully attract the eyes of a Pad in the process."

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces