Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
☼ Rouran (The Old Capital) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:38 pm
Synister Bombardment

"All shinobi carry themselves the same way, whether the world cares or not." The lean woman's comment was directed to no one in particular. "I can only guess as to what you want, being here, but I cannot help you now." Turning away from Uki, the queen's slow pace emanated sharp 'thok' sounds on the floor, as she ascended her throne. The sunset's profusely red light bathed the room now, having dulled from the earlier yellows. "We have problems of our own, you see," her tone growing stale from boredom, "but I'll go ahead and ask: What do you seek?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:07 pm
User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
ϟShounin no Gouzoku Clan - Speed Releaseϟ
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

Uki walked with the Queen until she started to ascend the stairs to her throne. Uki scratched at the back of his head. "Problems? What sort of problems? Wait... wait!" Uki had forgotten where he was for a moment and all he could think of was helping royalty when the true reason he was here popped into his head. "I'm supposed to ask about some thing called a Time Chamber? I'm not sure why, but I am here to find this Time Chamber... Not quite sure what else I am supposed to do." Uki was honest, he wasn't quite sure what he was going to be doing with said "Time Chamber" but Uki hoped that it would at least help him become the ruthless killer he was desperatly training to be. This was Uki's chance to rise and he wouldn't back down now.

ϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟϟ

AandOE

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:01 pm
Synister Bombardment

The queen batted her eyelashes, deep in sullen thoughts. She glanced once more over to the windows. "Only those? Yes, it is open currently for private usage. Flip the switch behind the panel below the lowest button in the elevator. When it stops, you'll have to travel the remaining twenty stories' wide circling stone staircase to the bottom. A pair of easily five men tall doors will await you. Enter the garden within and state whom you would like to speak with. My secretary will accompany you." Lifting a single finger off of its position on throne, a nearby man scuttle over quickly to Uki's side. He was lanky, the robes seemed to billow away from him, and his loose square glasses kept slipping down the bridge of his nose as he desperately tried to keep hold of some ancient book. "T-this way please..." Holding a shaking hand out towards the elevator, the absurd little man motioned for them to depart.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:12 pm
User Image

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

Uki nodded and followed the Queen's assistant to the elevator. He pushed the button that she said to and the descent of the metal box went down this time. Lower than underground at least three stories where it came to an abrupt stop. "Ooof," Uki let out on accident. He looked towards the older man when the doors started to open. Uki put his arm out in a gesturing manner, "You can go first, or else I'll forget and start running." Uki smiled, this would probably be his last time to hold onto his innocence. He knew who he would want to go see within the Time Chamber. Most would call it absurd but uki would call it the only way to become a cold blooded killer.

AandOE

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:45 pm
Synister Bombardment

The assistant took the long path down, the stairs winding seemingly for forever. No handrails existed here, so he kept to the middle of the descent, taking his time to watch each step arrive at his lowered foot. Once at the bottom, he ran for the door, hugging one of the handles in great relief as sweat pour from him. "I-in here, young man," he strained back on the handle, barely creaking it open. "I'll close it behind you, and then you'll have full access to the hall's center gardens."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

Uki walked in through the door that the man was holding. He got into the garden room and wondered where to go next. He jogged about for a half an hour in the big open garden before finding a small shed type thing. "This must be the time capsule," Ukitiko opened the rusty door to the old looking shed, moss covering the whole thing including some of the door. "Must not have been used in some time." Uki took his ninjato from off his back and cut into the moss. The door could now be opened and Uki also put his sword away. The door squeeked open and a light could be seen coming from inside the shed. Uki didn't know what would happen next, this old building and an underground garden! Uki would surpass this mission with fying colors, he would not give up no matter what would come.

AandOE

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:40 pm
Synister Bombardment

The glow from the shed was from its interior light bulb, which illuminated some scrawlings on the inside of it. Think of who you want here, and they shall come, it stated. They'd have the entire gardens as their hangout area, Ukitiko and his request...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:56 am

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

Ukitiko thought very hard on who he would want to talk with, and only one person in all of Shinobi history could turn a happy go lucky kid into a ruthless cold blooded killer. "Orochimaru!" he said. As the shed would begin to glow even brighter. Uki was still outside the door and wondered if this would really work. Was there really a secret machine that would bring someone from the past here!

AandOE

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:26 pm
Synister Bombardment

The high ceiling overhead echoed the sound of a smoke poof, and then all was quiet. Turning around, Uki would be able to look out across the sound dampened gardens, a rusty swing set off in a far corner. Gazing out as such, the swing suddenly swung back and forth, eventually slowing down to a halt as the bushes between there and the young genin rustled. Closer and closer the unknown entity approached, until a light violet hued snake popped out from the bush just in front of our perky shinobi. Its tongue lashed out in the air several times, tasting it, gaining sensory information, before a low voice spoke. "Who dares to drag me away from my experiments?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:43 am

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

The young boy could see the snake and didn't tremble nor move. He only stared at the snake with a blank face and started to speak. "Ukitiko Mitsumi, and I wish to learn your dark ways to better make myself into a cold blooded killer." Uki was being honest, he wanted Orochimaru to teach him why he was so good at experiments and killing others. He believed that if anyone could change Uki's demeanor it was Orochimaru! "Train me to be ruthless and cold, teach me to kill without feeling and to become strong. I have a bloodline that even you may find interesting!" Uki stood still and waited for the snake to answer. This was Uki's first step to being Three's personal assassin.

AandOE

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:08 pm
Synister Bombardment

The snake swayed to and fro for a moment, gauging Uki. "Sssso, you desssire power?" The mouth opened, snake guts dripping down as the famed Oro crunched his way out from within it. The husk now withered away, leaving only the fabled one. "Nothing much surprises me these days. I have met monsters of humans, human-like monsters, and everything in between. I even created a powerful Juin for an entire clan made from smoke! It all boils down to experimenting on all of creation, without judgment or morals. If you have any attachments to life, then we should get rid of them, now."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:05 am

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

Ukitiko thought of Ren and how she chose to live a normal life instead of being a Shinobi. His heart started to beat faster and Uki then sighed deeply. He then gave a blank stare towards the great Leaf Sannin, "I have no one, I have my leader and that's it. No friends, no real sensei, nothing. I called upon you because I have already thrown everything I held dear away. If experimentation is your way to make someone stronger then we may have some fun with it. I'm not sure my bloodline was around in your era but another scientist thought that it was unique. But what would you have me do?" Uki bowed and continued his statement. "Lord Orochimaru!" Uki wasn't scared nor was he anxious. He had already heard of the power Orochimaru was capable of and Uki would hopefully not let the snake lord down. Uki would do anything to become stronger. His feelings were thrown out and he could only feel the thickening urge to kill for his master.

AandOE

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:37 pm
Synister Bombardment
Unsure of what to do, so let's try this one?

Orochimaru's neck stretched out through the air as Uki bowed his head, his fangs attempting to clamp deep into the back of his neck. Those that he had spoken about, and their Juin, would be very relevant to Uki in many, many years' time if the clamp was successful. "㊝ Iburi no Juin [ Seal of Iburi ] ㊝." The white and purple dressed individual was a man of experimentation, and while this seal was rarely used, it was built all the better after its final phase began. At some point, Uki would have to rank up enough to learn Sennin Moodo, to take full advantage of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:53 am

Ukitiko Omay Mitsumi
Genin of Sunagakure

⌈Ⓤⓚⓘⓣⓘⓚⓞ Ⓞⓜⓐⓨ⌋

"Aaaaaah!" As Orochimaru bit into Uki's neck he quickly shoved the head of the snake like Sannin. "What the?" Uki looked all around and could feel an immense pain throughout his little body. Ukitiko wasn't sure how this was going to help him but Orochimaru would be sure to explain it. "What did you just do to me?" He asked the snake like man. Ukitiko couldn't believe what he was doing. This wasn't anything he had ever thought possible, to meet someone from the past and to be given a curse seal. Uki knew little about the ancient curse seal system but he would train under Orochimaru until he perfected it.

[[So is this like the DBZ time capsule where It can feel like years and years while it was only a couple of days in the real world? Just thinking about having Uki become older and rank up or something...]]

AandOE

⋉Ⓜⓘⓣⓢⓤⓜⓘ⋊

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:33 pm
Synister Bombardment

The Sannin's head retracted back to its position, the motion slightly unnerving in any regards. "For now, it gets rid of your bloodline's negative sides. In the long run... you will become an effective fighting force made from the very elements that make you, you." Until said time passed, that was all that it did. Not exactly the worst event to happen to people, but when was Orochimaru ever truly kind? "You won't remember any of this when I leave, or retain the Juin, so find your leader if you want to research it. For now, get used to having it, and explore your now strengthened body while I'm here, with some kind of training." It was true, as messing around in the time stream only produced temporary results, but 'feelings' of what happened always lingered. In time, too, some direct memories would surface.  
☼]| Wind ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff