Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
☼ Rouran (The Old Capital) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:12 pm
Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame looked around and kept her hand on Daichi's head, looking like someone just walking their dog. She had blue hair, thanks to the Hatake bloodline, it was going to be kind of hard to not stand out; although she had seen stranger hair colors. She took a sash from her obi and tied it around her head putting her hair under it, then continued on her way.

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:40 pm
As the trio walked into Rouran, their senses would be assailed by a large amount of activity. The people, many dressed in exotic clothing and others wearing nothing but rags, shuffled about the street. The jangle of jewelry, the clangs of metal, the stomping of feet in the dirt-sand slurry, all these sounds floated through the air above even the roar of a city's worth of conversation. The smells of raw sewage, fine perfume, and a few traces of smoke seemed almost to seep from the walls of every building, clinging to the people who stalked past. The air felt slimy, almost sticky with the sweat of thousands of people, and it carried on it the scents thereof. If one were to inhale, one would find that the air smacked bitterly of acid and soot, and from seemingly random parts of the city smoke rose in slow, steady puffs.

Immediately to the left of the entrance was a frustrated cart driver. One of the wheels on his cart lay on the ground as he looked for something to prop the vehicle up. He was standing downwind.

To the right of the gate was a small group of children, each one digging in the dirt with shovels. It was difficult to tell if they were doing anything worth investigating, if only because they looked so amused with their activities. They smelled faintly of flour, cheese, and burnt apples.

XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:45 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San would keep walking amongst the people, doing his best with his makeshift cane to look blind and deaf. His numerous sensory technqiue, Biosense and the iron sand particles kept a good over view of the immediate area and almost the entire surrounding city, allowing him to play more off overwatch and coordinator and allowing Knives and Ayame practice in working in the field.

San would make a subtle motion with his head to have Ayame, or daichi, to go check out the children. She would probably have to be imaginative, or transform daichi into a puppy for the time being. That would be an interesting turn of events...

San would leave knives to go attend the cart man. his large size would easily make a good excuse for his helping. San was more consered with the rising plums of smoke then he was antyhign else, and began to intently scan any area of that form of disturbance or temperature.

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:06 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives noticed the old man and made sure that his headband was hidden as possible and his face was still hidden enough before approaching. His sand sensing still going but better safe than never he figured. "Seems you need some help sir. Maybe I can help." He said grabbing the cart and lifting it up with ease to allow the man to put the wheel back on the cart.

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 730/730
Stamina: 810/810
(Active Chakra: 990/990)
1030/1030

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:08 pm
Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Ergo War

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame got out of the way of prying eyes and performed a hand seal transforming herself into a ten year old child and Daichi into a puppy. She was only a little over 4 ft now, her hair was a normal brown, and her headband was gone. Daichi was easily able to fit into her arms as she picked him up and held him close to her chest. His scars were gone and he looked like a normal grey and white puppy. "Here goes nothing," she said Daichi tilting his head at her new voice. She walked up to the children, "Hi," she said as Daichi yipped looking absolutely adorable in the process.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:44 pm
Yo-ko
As San walked through the city, he would get a few stares as a few onlookers noticed how deftly he navigated the crowds. Nobody said anything though, and none of the conversations changed; all he got were a few odd glances before people continued on their business. Overall, the throngs of people would prove to be quite a hassle to monitor with his Biosense, as their many moods and few varied ailments set the air afire with information

Off to one side, down an alleyway, his sensory techniques would detect a large updraft of hot air. It would be accompanied by the sounds of banging metal and a few sweaty curses, but beyond that, he would have trouble making anything out. Strangely enough, anything lower than the rooftops in that alleyway was undetectable, like it was a great black box.

Jaxdrill
"Oh, no--" the man began as Knives lifted up the cart. He was covered from head to toe in sweat, to the point that it dripped from his fingertips, but he seemed oddly intent on fixing his cart himself for several moments after Knives' offer of help. Then realization dawned on his face, he grabbed the wheel, shoved it back on the axle, and took an uneasy peek under the tarp covering his wares.

"Thank you, young'un," he said, pulling out a small leather pouch and handing it to Knives. "I appreciate the help. Now, if you'll excuse me..."

The man slipped around front of the vehicle and lifted the handles before pulling the vehicle away, pushing his way hurriedly into the crowds. All the while, his cart rattled like a bunch of glass bottles.

XAyame_HatakeX
"Oh!" one of the kids exclaimed, almost falling over backwards when Ayame greeted the group. "It's a puppy! Look everyone, she's got a puppy!"

The children crowded around her, each one reaching out to pet the dog in her arms. Their hands were covered in dirt and they smelled slightly of piss and snot now that she had gotten closer, but they looked to be perfectly happy in their state of abject poverty. Behind their distinctive scent, the smell of food remained.

"Hey, hey! Can it do any tricks?" one of the boys asked. "You should take it to my ma. She's really good with animals. This one time she made a lizard talk! It was so cool!"

The child would continue to regale her with stories of his mother's amazing menagerie of animals for some time unless she stopped him. Amid all the prodding and poking of Daichi, though, there was one tiny tug at one of her pockets, almost like one of the kids was trying to pick her pockets...

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:12 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

User Image
User Image

San tried to hide a grin. It seems the people had never seen a mobile blind man before. Eh, whatever. Weren't they supposed to have like super hearing or something to offset the blindness? But eh, he was now just a whisp in the crowd, and dropped his walking stick act. it seemed it wasn't fooling anyone. But it seemed he may have found something.

Thankfully, San was a Hsing-I Pakua master, and thus his ability to handle large loads of information was greatly increased. Normally, this crowd would have given him a slight headache from all the sensory information, but his training gave him a form of greater awareness. This was not born out of hard, determined focus, but more out of a softer, more expansive, even passive awareness and remaining mind. Everything was what it was, just was, and he would have to act accordingly when it chose to affect him. He would maybe have Shiroi help him sift through it all later.

Using his eyes to form the seals instead of having to use his hands, San performed the sensory technique Kagura shingan, and hoped that this would enlighten him of any barrier that was over by the rising smoke. There should be no reason his sand was unable to sense something over there. maybe this would give him a clue. While he was at it, He searched for anything else unusual, while keeping his focus on the mystery at hand.

Chakra Lvl :: 2975
Jutsu's Used :: B-Kagura Shingan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:16 pm
Ergo War

Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame smiled ignoring the smells of the children. Given her sensitive sense of smell she had already anticipated the stench as Daichi was now ignoring that as well as the barrage of little hands. She noticed something pulling at her pocket and sent up a silent prayer, glad that there was nothing in there for them to find, "His name is Rufus. He can show you a trick if you tell me what you guys are doing?" Daichi tilted his head at his new name then yipped at the children wagging his tail, acting as if the major amount of attention didn't bother him. She looked at the boy who had spoken and gave her best smile "Then if you show me to your ma I would like to teach him more so he can be cool too," she gave the look of pouting about her dog not being as cool as a lizard.

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:35 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

'Clanking bottles? Not.. unusual is it?' Knives thought to himself and decided to follow after the man. Keeping his distance as not to be noticed he hoped. All the while keeping his sand sensing for the old man so he did not lose track of him. There was something in the way that he was worried about his cart so easily that interested Knives. He figured if he was needed San could find him no problem.

'You could always just feed him to me!!

1030/1030

Ergo War
Yo-ko
o"]

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:47 pm
Yo-ko
The smoke, its surrounding, and the entire alleyway leading up to it were all completely free of Chakra, though a sickly sweet fog hung in the air instead. For some reason, the Kagura Shingan was reporting flavors back to him instead of working properly in that region.

A thin woman would stop a few feet in front of the Sannin and just stare. She had short black hair, dark skin, and black hair, but this information would conflict greatly with the data being provided by Biosense. Her heartbeat was calm, almost like she was in the middle of meditation; her muscles were those of someone far beyond her years in experience; and the energy coming off of her--as registered by the Kagura Shingan--was a dark blue-black that seemed to invade the atmosphere surrounding her. Without a doubt, down to the pheromones that rolled off of her and the way she had planted her feet firmly on the ground, Biosense said this person was none other than the Kazekage herself.

XAyame_HatakeX
The hand left her pocket, though it felt a little misshapen compared to before. Perhaps it was just because of her training that she was able to feel the difference, but was it possible that such a trained hand as that one could have made such a careless mistake? They were children, but it seemed a bit fishy.

"Oh, man!" the boy continued. "Rufus is gonna be soooooo cool after ma's done with him! ...oh, man, but she gets so mad whenever I bring anyone home. What's your name?"

His eyes looked troubled, but his voice was still eager. From someplace upwind came the smell of baked goods, though it was still too slight for the kids to notice.

Jaxdrill
Following the man would prove to be quite a simple task thanks to the Sand Sensing, but it would quickly become obvious that he was not the real problem. The cart continued to rattle whenever it hit even a slight bump, but Knives would soon notice that there were two people on nearby roofs who, despite being in plain sight, he could not see with his eyes no matter how hard he looked. They seemed to be following the man with the cart.

All throughout the street, hordes of people moved and swirled as if following some unknown current, constantly coming between Knives and the man he had helped. It was almost as if the entire crowd had coalesced around the two of them and were now trying to separate them.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:09 am
XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

User Image
User Image

San had seen something like this before, but this was to a whole new level. Back when Siniku needed to be rescued, and the Jashin occupied Rouran, their was a genjutsu that robbed the person of their senses. This, however, seemed to edit them to having an entirely different sense. This was a very interesting trip indeed.

San would speak through the bonds golem, to check with james if he had a visual on the kazekage, noting that he did. When it was reported back that he did, the sannin had instant thoughts back to the omni clone....and how bad a battle of that scale would affect this already hurting city. San's composure and dimenor didnt change, but he was instantly on guard. It seemed the only thing he could do right now was to play along. He maintained their current distance, and spoke in a softer tone to keep from eves dropping ears.

"Sensei, what are you doing here? Out for a city stroll after finishing the mountain of paper work? By the way, how did that meeting go with Seven?"

San's own particle technqiue, covering a vast space, would also pick up on the two people that Knives was now sensing as well. his quick sweep with the kagura shingan would have told him if they were obscuring themselves using chakra as a medium.

Just another day in rouran....

Jutsu's Used ::

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:27 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

'Something's up. Rouran's a busy place, but never this big. Damn, who ever these guys are, they're pretty good. I never had the best sight, but if I can't see them that's a problem.' Knives thought sensing the two enemies on the roof tops following the man. 'Either he's bait for me, or they have an interest. Damn too many variables and too many innocents around. If these are innocents that is..' Knives train of thought trailed off as he did his best to keep up with the man but remain unseen. As far as he could tell it wasn't genjutsu, and if it was it was too advanced for him to notice it was genjutsu. Maybe Rouran had just been that flooded with refugees and these two were simply bandits after this man. If this kept up, perhaps he would attempt to kai..

'You could just ill them all, that's always an option you know. I think you're just over thinking things... again..'
'No, it's not. You had your fun the last time you were here.' Knives reminded him.

1030/1030

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:56 pm
Ergo War

Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame wondered if the children were part of some pick pocket ring or if there was something greater going on with this Ma. Either way she already didn't like her if she was using these children and abusing them given the way the child's hand in her pocket felt. She went back to the task at hand and pouted a little at the fact her question was ignored. She was supposed to act like a child so why not, "What were you guys digging for? And my name is Cho, but why would she get mad? I only want Rufus to be as cool as the lizard or cooler." She could smell the baked goods off in the distance and wondered if that was where the children had come from seeing as they had the underlying smell of it on them. Daichi decided to get out of Ayame's arms and perched himself on top of her head to get a better view. Even though it wasn't that much better seeing as she was just a child now.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:42 pm
Yo-ko
The woman would not respond, and simply looked quizzically at San. After a few seconds, she looked over both of her shoulders, making sure that he was talking to her.

"Are you talking to me?" she asked, her voice soft and earthy.

At the same time that she spoke, however, his sensory techniques would be telling him that the Kazekage was saying something completely different:

"Best start running, boy!"

After that, she--the strange Bast hallucination--would break into an ear-splitting toothy grin and her muscles would tense. His physical senses, however, would tell him that the woman in front of him was completely relaxed, if a bit nervous and confused.

The scan with Kagura Shingan would reveal that the people watching Knives were not, in fact, obscured with Chakra, but rather with the same sickly sweet flavor of the alleyway, though it was considerably less sharp.

Jaxdrill
The man with the cart rounded a corner and briefly passed out of sight, but the Sand Sensing technique would confirm that he was still there. The biggest and most alarming change he would note, however, was that the tarp on the back of the man's cart suddenly deflated. Whatever wares the man had been transporting, they were gone now. As soon as Knives would turn the corner to follow his target, he would notice that the man looked considerably less stressed and the cart would seem much lighter. At the same time, the two invisible people would drop down from the roofs and blend into the crowd.

XAyame_HatakeX
"She doesn't like it when I bring home kids off the street, you know? And if your pup's got fleas, well, then..." he trailed off, looking thoughtfully at the ground. He seemed not to have heard her other question, or if he had, he'd forgotten.

Daichi would see very little out of the ordinary from his perch atop the girl's head. If he were to look down, he would see that her pocket was a bit misshapen, and that the kids were starting to disperse. The smell of baked goods was getting stronger now, and they seemed to have noticed.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:20 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

User Image
User Image

San's attention to detail was picking up on every detail, every weird encounter, ever misinterpreted signal. He had enough experience to knwo that if it walked like a duck, talked like a duck, and made illusions like a duck...chances were it was a ******** duck. Deciding to abandon his current, idea, San made his way for the sickly sweet alley way, using his training in Basai Bagua to move fluidly, never touching nor bumping into any of the people around him, using his other training to always mind his surroundings. Things were not as they seemed.

Whilst moving, San would use his eyes to form a single hand seal, ceasing all flow in his body. His attention to detail greatly increased his ability to do this. Maybe he could interact with the world a bit more clearly now.

The seasoned vet kept his awarness on high alert. Even if his senses were messed up momentarily, sometimes that pure gut feeling was the only thing you could trust. This alley way was weird, and San had to figure out how....

Jutsu's Used :: X-Kai

☼]| Wind ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games