Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Am I REALLY bisexual?…... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll-Mystic Rhythms-ll

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:56 pm
I have been pretty sure i'm bisexual for 3 years, I know that's not really a "long enough" time to know for sure but I feel i'm pretty sure.

But then i'm not so sure…….

I have crushes on boys, and girls in the same way, but when I have sexual fantasies they're mostly with girls.
I've always found the male genitals to be very……gross, I feel like they don't belong in a female body. I know that's probably the weirdest thing y'all have ever heard but that's just how I think and feel.I find the female body to be a very beautiful thing, and no I don't only mean the breasts and v****a but just the curves and shapes a female body has, and also how beautiful a female's face can be.
Now with boys, I have crushes on them mainly for their sense of humor and personality. I never crush on a guy for having a certain body type, I cannot find or say a boy is "cute" or "hot" in any way. Ex:

Friend: "Oh my god isn't he soooo freakin' cute! I mean just look at him!!"

Me: "Oh….yeah I guess."

Friend: "What about…"(starts naming random guys she likes and theres like 10+ she names)

Me: "Eh….I don't really see it……"

Friend: "…….." ._.

So yeah that happened today at lunch also, true story.

But if y'all have any advice, tips, or even your own stories on this matter that would help greatly.

Also keep in mind I am only 14 and still deciding/figuring out my sexuality.
When I say I am bisexual, i'm 99.9% sure. Just not sure by 1% and I want to be 100% sure on what my sexuality is….

- Izzy  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:22 pm
I seriously doubt that sexuality can fit any sort of label. In my opinion (from my experiences), sexuality is more like a grocery list of, "Hey, I like this," and, "No, I wouldn't like any of that." Plus it's good to note that sexuality can change over time, though usually not too dramatically.
For example, I find women's breasts to be sexually attractive to some extent, but that's it. I think that a woman's curves can be appealing aesthetically, but I'm really not sexually attracted to women in any other way. Excluding that, I'm only attracted to men. Therefore, instead of identifying as bisexual, I just say, "gay", because I know I'd never be comfortable in a relationship with a woman. It also might be helpful to know that when I was younger, I was even more sexually attracted to breasts and actually found male genitals to be a bit repulsive (I loved muscle-y bodies, but couldn't stand full frontal nudity). It could have partially been a bit of denial, since I adamantly denied being gay when I was young, but I think my sexuality also changed to an extent.

My point is, you may not fit exactly into the "bisexual" category, but identify as whatever you're comfortable with. Don't feel a need to label yourself.  

Atrum_Anima

Robbie-fyed

Beloved Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:22 pm
As I've posted in the other hundred "Am I really..." topics, YOU and only YOU can decide your sexual identity. From what you have posted, you seem to be a lesbian, if you absolutely must label it.Obviously you're still in high school, so why even worry about it now. Just take time and experience your sexuality, and eventually you'll know what you are attracted to.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What Insatiable Lust said.

(Brushes by Obsidian Dawn)

She Promised You Cookies

Proxy Guildswoman

8,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Guildmember 100

Shy Bunny Prince

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:54 pm
indeed  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:42 pm
Louder than gods revolver...

Thats exactly what the problem was for me, except I was only attracted as to the male body, as you are to females. Anyways, I labeled myself bi for a while, but eventually I realized that Im just gay. "Bi" was simply a transition phase for me. This could be the matter for you. Mabye, mabye not. But, hey, your only 14, dont feel the need to figure out who you are just yet. Good luck <3

And twice as shiny...

iLegoBlock

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

=X-Sparker + AquaKiller=

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:38 am
User Image

I'd say you're still bi. I don't think sexual orientation only includes sexual attraction. I think emotional/romantic attraction counts as sexual orientation as well so if you still crushes on guys, then perhaps you still are bi.

But alas, as other people have said, that is merely my opinion and you are the one to decide who you are ultimately (or not - I lived without a label on my sexuality for 4 years and I was fine). To be honest I don't think it effing matters. You are more than what your sexuality is; your character as a human being should be the focus of your thinking.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:00 am
I'm about where you are. To guys I'm attracted to emotionally, as in I'd never be in bed with this male. But for Females I'm attracted emotionally and physically.

Checkered Dreaming

Sarah_L_Awesome

5,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:52 am
mabye you're bi, mabye you're a lesbian, i'm not you, so i can't really tell you. you should figure it out.

if you're in a rush to put a label on it, do what i do when i don't know something: make a new word for it and make other people say it so they know what the ******** you're talking about.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:21 pm
kind of the same for me i like guys and girls but i cant really see like getting really physical (more then hudding and kissing) with a girl.. :/ xp  

Jacey says hello

3,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Mark Twain 100

ErthGrl9870

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:49 pm
My situation was almost exactly the same.
I thought I was bi-sexual and when people would ask, that's what I would say.
But then when I really thought about it, I realized that I wasn't at all sexually attracted to men, and in fact the only guys I ever crushed on were highly effeminate in either looks or personality. So I changed my label to lesbian. But really, sexuality is kind of a spectrum like this:

Straight --------------------------- Bi-Sexual --------------------------- Gay/Lesbian

and you can fall anywhere on that spectrum at any time in your life - maybe you're bi but leaning a little more towards the lesbian side. Who knows - only you can tell. Give it time - you're young yet and have many years to come to a decision.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:30 am
I don't know, are you?
I'm almost 20 and don't have a clue what my sexual label is.

X_Sparkie_X

Anxious Fatcat

9,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

kurotsuki22

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:27 am
Virtual_Reality_Syndrome
I have been pretty sure i'm bisexual for 3 years, I know that's not really a "long enough" time to know for sure but I feel i'm pretty sure.

I have crushes on boys, and girls in the same way, but when I have sexual fantasies they're mostly with girls.
I've always found the male genitals to be very……gross, I feel like they don't belong in a female body. I know that's probably the weirdest thing y'all have ever heard but that's just how I think and feel.I find the female body to be a very beautiful thing, and no I don't only mean the breasts and v****a but just the curves and shapes a female body has, and also how beautiful a female's face can be.
Now with boys, I have crushes on them mainly for their sense of humor and personality. I never crush on a guy for having a certain body type, I cannot find or say a boy is "cute" or "hot" in any way. Ex:

Friend: "What about…"(starts naming random guys she likes and theres like 10+ she names)

But if y'all have any advice, tips, or even your own stories on this matter that would help greatly.

When I say I am bisexual, i'm 99.9% sure. Just not sure by 1% and I want to be 100% sure on what my sexuality is….

- Izzy

I found this very interesting.
I am fifteen, only started considering myself bisexual partway through the school year. But, you know what? I am exactly the same way. And, along with that - since I am an artist, I enjoy drawing the smooth curves of the female body far more than male.
I also agree with ErthGrl9870 - somewhere on here, sure. You don't need to label yourself.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:29 pm
kurotsuki22
Virtual_Reality_Syndrome

- Izzy

I am fifteen, only started considering myself bisexual partway through the school year. But, you know what? I am exactly the same way. And, along with that - since I am an artist, I enjoy drawing the smooth curves of the female body far more than male.
I also agree with ErthGrl9870 - somewhere on here, sure. You don't need to label yourself.

You can add me to the list of "I feel exactly the same way"

But, I act and dress more like a guy than a girl at times. So, people even gave me my own gender because they don't what the hell to label me. It makes me feel special. XD

BleedingInkXIII

kurotsuki22

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:55 pm
DeathStarXII
kurotsuki22
Virtual_Reality_Syndrome

- Izzy

You can add me to the list of "I feel exactly the same way"

But, I act and dress more like a guy than a girl at times. So, people even gave me my own gender because they don't what the hell to label me. It makes me feel special. XD

Haha, I do too. Last time I was on a vacation, two people thought I was a guy. For me, it's just dressing- maybe it's cause I'm a hardcore cosplayer / fasion designer, idk.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff