Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][P-UL].:|°Tsuki Academy (Open and accepting!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join Tsuki Academy?
  Yea!!!
  ...maybe...
  NO!
View Results

kh_sora_1708

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image
Tsuki academy seemes to be a normal school, but it actualy isn't, it's actualy a place for gifted people and other type of creachures that us humans never thought they even excisted.This academy is filled with many type of creachures like humans that were born with a special gift, Vampires, Ware Wolfs, Fallen Angels between others, here they have the opertunity to learn how to control their powers and other things that notmaly trubble them, the Chairman of the academy tryes his best to keep the students secret safe and also makes shure that the humans don't find out the secret of that school, there has been some accidents about young boys and girls trying to get themselfs inside the academy during the night to see someone they have a crush on or just because they were curius on how the academy was from the inside, while their inside the campus they find out the secret of the academy, which the Chairman orders his asistant wich is a gifted Vampier to erase their memory and once he's done the chairman himself leads the young boy or girl out of the academy makeing shure he doesn't remember anything he or she had seen inside the academy.
Only gifted people and powerfull creachures are allowed in the academy, no humans are allowed other than the Chairman himself. Some of the students in this academy came by their own will, but some of them came here beause their family wanted to get rid of them only because they were afraid that thay might do something to them.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:46 pm
|°|Tsuki Academy Rules

|°| No one is allowed out of school campus without the Chairman's permition.
|°| Fights are not allowed on school campus, if so they will be delt with by the chairman and his assistant.
|°| Vampiers are not allowed to drink blood from other students, if to do so they will be delt with by the chairman's assistant.
|°| Students are not allowed in the hallway while others are in class without permition.

|°|School Activities

|°| Febuary 14th |°|
Vakentines Party 8:30pm
|°| March 17th |°|
St. Patrics day
|°| April 1st |°|
April fools contest
|°| October 31st |°|
Halloween Party 9:00pm
|°| December 25th |°|
Christmas Party 8:30pm

|°|Date

January Febuary March April May June July Agust September October November December

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

00:00 00:30 01:00 01:30 02:00 02:30 03:00 03:30 04:00 04:30 05:00 05:30 6:00 6:30 7:00 7:30 8:00 8:30 9:00 9:30 10:00 10:30 11:00 11:30 AM/PM

Winter Spring Autum Summer

verry hot hot normal cold verry cold

cloudy windy rainy snowing

kh_sora_1708

kh_sora_1708

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:51 pm
|°|RP Rules

|°| Please try to be literat.
|°| No Godmoding
|°| No one can kill someone elses character whithout their permition
|°| No Cybering
|°| Please keep it PG13
|°| Kissing and ceresing are allowed but nothing more than that.
|°| One person per dorm only, if you want to share your dorm with someone els just ask.
|°| You can have more than one character but no more than three.
|°| All the profiles must be sent to me tittled " Moon Academy "

|°|Profile Skeleton

[imgleft]link of your characters image here[/imgleft]
[align=right][color=???][size=15][b][i]My Name×Ø×[/i][/b][/size][/color]
[color=???][size=10][i] your Character name here [/i][/size][/color]
[color=???][size=15][b][i]My Age×Ø×[/i][/b][/size][/color]
[color=???][size=10][i] your Character's age [/i][/size][/color]
[color=???][size=15][b][i]Race×Ø×[/i][/b][/size][/color]
[color=???][size=10][i] Demon, Vampier, ware wolf, etc. [/i][/size][/color]
[color=???][size=15][b][i]My Date of Birth×Ø×[/i][/b][/size][/color]
[color=???][size=10][i] Your characters date of birth [/i][/size][/color]
[color=???][size=15][b][i]i like×Ø×[/i][/b][/size][/color]
[color=???][size=10][i] list of things your character likes[/i][/size][/color]
[color=???][size=15][b][i]i don't like×Ø×[/i][/b][/size][/color]
[color=???][size=10][i] list of things your character doesn't likes[/i][/size][/color]
[color=???][size=15][b][i]this is my×Ø×[/i][/b][/size][/color]
[color=???][size=10][i] 1st, 2nd, 3rd year in Tsuki Academy[/i][/size][/color]
[color=???][size=15][b][i]My dorm room is×Ø×[/i][/b][/size][/color]
[color=???][size=10][i] the dorm room you want to have [/i][/size][/color]
[color=???][size=15][b][i]Screen Name×Ø×[/i][/b][/size][/color]
[color=???][size=10][i] your gaia name here [/i][/size][/color]
[color=???][size=15][b][i]Bio×Ø×[/i][/b][/size][/color]
[color=???][size=10][i] your characters bio[/i][/size][/color][/align]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:54 pm
|°| Dorms

1.-Keiichi
2.-Yuna
3.-Ryuu Luce Zyru
4.-
5.-
6.-
7.-

kh_sora_1708

kh_sora_1708

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:56 pm
|°|Character Profiles
|°| Chairman

User Image
My Name×Ø×
Kyosuke Arakaki
My Age×Ø×
Race×Ø×
Human
My Date of Birth×Ø×
July 14th
i like×Ø×
Ø Night walks
Ø Beautiful views
Ø A few sweets
Ø Coffee

i don't like×Ø×
Ø Bad smells
Ø Windy days
Ø Spicy food
Ø Problems

My dorm room is×Ø×
My Dorm is right beside the student dorms
Screen Name×Ø×
kh_sora_1708
Bio×Ø×
His parents had died when he was just a little kid, he always saw how some people treated harshly other people that were different which it was something that he didn't like, he then began to dream of a world were humans and other creatures lived in peace but then he began to think that it was going to be somewhat hard but he never lost hope. When he was 15 he met Daisuke, he apparently seemed to be injured and week, so he took him in, he took care of him for a few days until he was alright, in which that period of time they both became to be very good friends. Daisuke seemed to be very thankful for what he had done for him at that time which he decided to help him with his dream

|°| Chairman`s Assistant

User Image
My Name×Ø×
Daisuke
My Age×Ø×
1600 ( looks 20 )
Race×Ø×
Vampire
My Date of Birth×Ø×
September 13th
i like×Ø×
Ø Night walks
Ø The moon
Ø Blood
Ø Rainy Nights

i don't like×Ø×
Ø Bad smells
Ø Hot days
Ø Verry sweet things
Ø Problems

My dorm room is×Ø×
My Dorm is right beside the student dorms aswell
Screen Name×Ø×
kh_sora_1708
Bio×Ø×
He lived with his so called family, but to be honest they weren`t very close as a family, one night a group of Vampire hunters attacked their residence, there was a fierce battle in between the two and some of his family members perished as well as a a few vampire hunters, one of his friends took him away from that chaos, but noticing that they were being tracked down, his friend left him close to the city as he then headed back to take the vampire hunters somewhere els. Since he was injured he had fainted and only for a few moments he gained consiance and and saw Kyosuke`s face and blacked out once again.
Kyosuke helped him alot when he was injured and once he was better he wanted to repay him by helping him compleat his dream.

|°| Students

User Image
My Name×Ø×
Yuna
My Age×Ø×
Race×Ø×
HalfVampire/Half Witch
My Date of Birth×Ø×
May Third
i like×Ø×
*Music* *Blood* *Magic* *Pranks* *Friends*
i don't like×Ø×
*Academy's supplied blood* *Sun* *Math*
this is my×Ø×
2nd year in Tsuki Academy
My dorm room is×Ø×
Screen Name×Ø×
XxWiccan_Otaku-chanxX
Bio×Ø×
Yuna was born of a vampire mother, and a father that was a witch. His family wasn't accept in either communities so they continuously moved around. Even though Yuna doesn't have the same blood-lust as his mom he is able to keep it more under control, however when he does succumb to it, it's much worse than that of a crazed vamp. In order to control this more, his parents gave him an enchanted necklace that would restrain him. When he was old enough to enter high school, Yuna's parents sent him to Tsuki academy to help better his control.

User Image
My Name×Ø×
Keiichi (Prefers to be called Akane)
My Age×Ø×
Race×Ø×
Fallen Angel (Wings hidden until activated)
My Date of Birth×Ø×
March 9th
I like×Ø×
Flying under the moon * Music/Piano/Guitar/Singing * Dancing * Painting/Drawing
I don't like×Ø×
Loud noises * Forks
This is my×Ø×
2nd year at Tsuki Academy
My dorm room is×Ø×
Screen Name×Ø×
BLacKeMoSAdneSS
Bio×Ø×
When Keiichi was a young child he fell from Heaven to Earth in a freak accident while playing with his friends. When he landed, a young couple picked him up, thinking he was an orphaned child with no place to go. Once they figured out what Keiichi really was, they kicked him out of their house and told him to disappear. Eventually, Keiichi would meet another young couple, except these two were vampires. They took him in, realizing that he had no other place to go. They then sent him to Tsuki Academy so that he would be able to learn how to support himself, or to find a way home. Not like Keiichi really wants to go back there, either.

User Image
My Name×Ø×
Ryuu Luce Zyru
My Age×Ø×
Race×Ø×
Dragon-Elf mix
My Date of Birth×Ø×
July 18
i like×Ø×
Flying under moon
Sweets
Warm weather
Nights
Stargazing
Cooking/Baking
Heights
Singing
Having fun

i don't like×Ø×
Swimming
Cold weather
Mornings
Jerks
Being bored
Overly bitter food

this is my×Ø×
1st year in Tsuki Academy
My dorm room is×Ø×
Screen Name×Ø×
Lucifer_dragonbane
Bio×Ø×
Ryuu was born of a dragon father and an elf mother. His father tricked his mother into thinking he was an elf as well because he loved her. So when she found out, she sealed him away somewhere and was banished for being 'tainted' by another. She lived deep in the woods and had him, but she hated him with a passion. So, once he was old enough to fend for himself(according to her village) she sent him away to Tsuki Academy. He doesn't mind much, seeing as he hated living with her with all she did to him. He was going to learn to control his abilities and help rescue his father from where he was sealed.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:04 pm
|°|Announcements

|°| RP Open -------------------------- 03/30/2011 8:03 PM
|°| The RP is now officially open ------------------- 04/04/20011 8:20 PM

kh_sora_1708

kh_sora_1708

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:20 pm
User Image
×Daisuke×

The man was lying on his bed as the rays of the sun came inside his window. A slight sigh escaped his lips while he placed one of his hands on his forehead. "Time to get to work..." he thought as his brown eyes looked at the window and he slightly hissed.
He sat up and felt the sheets slide down his chest, another sigh escaped his pale colored lips while he then moved the sheets from the other half of his body, he stood up and made his way towards his wardrobe, pulled out a white button up shirt and slipped it on as well as he also changed his pants.

Once he was ready, he made his way towards the door. When he was out of his dorm he looked up at the sky for a moment and placed one hand inside his pocket, his lips slightly shaped a smile and he then made his way to the main building as another day to fill out paperwork began.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:12 am
User ImageKeiichi

The cold wind cut through the open window of the dormitory, sending cool chills up the bare spine of the boy sitting on the edge of the bed in the center of the room. The sun. Even though outside was blistering cold, the sun was still able to shine through the clouds. Keiichi hated the sun. It made his skin so even more pale than it already was, and his hair appear even more white. It made him feel... different. But you couldn't be different at Tsuki Academy. Not when everybody is different.

Icicles were already beginning to form on the tips of Keiichi's hair as he stumbled into his bathroom. In annoyance, the boy brushed them off with the blow-dryer, giving his hair the "just woke-up" look that he always wanted. Fifteen minutes later, the boy was walking out the door with his school books in hand. Another day... another wasted day. Maybe something good would change. After all, you can't possibly waste two years in one place, right?

iTammie-chan

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:17 pm
User Image

Having arrived to room late that night, Yuna woke up late. Opening his window he instantly regretted it, the sun blinded his over sensitive eyes. It was obvious it was cold, his rooms was cold, even if he was warm as he slept. The cold was getting too him. He sighed as he started to get dressed.

The bottom shirt being a black sweater followed by the winter clothing of his school uniform. The pants just being the normal pants that came with said uniform. Placing his necklace on he grabbed his gloves, winter coat, and school items. He stopped by a vending machine, grabbing some food that he could eat on the way to his class.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:21 pm
User Image
×Daisuke×

On his way towards the main building he felt the cold breeze caress his face, it was quite cold, but he was already used to the low temperature since he has been cold all his life. He continued walking towards his destination noticing that some of the students started to walk out of their dorms to attend class."And the noise starts now..." a sigh escaped his lips as he then placed his other hand inside his pocket.

Right now Daisuke was quite sure that Kyosuke was going to be in his office, since he said that he was going to stay a bit longer to finish all of the paper work of the new students that were going to be attending the academy, he slightly chuckled as he imagined how frustrating it must have been for Kyosuke to place all of the paperwork in order, which he probably still hadn´t finished doing that.

He watched some students run inside the building in a hurry, which he supposed that they were going to be late for their first class, as some other students happen to take their time to make their way there. Apparently everything was going smoothly that morning.

User Image
×Chairman Arakaki×

Kyosuke was sleeping on his desk on top of all of the paper work that he was filling out and placing in order. It was really hard work, but the only bad thing was that he still hadn`t finished with all of the paperwork.

He slightly began to snore as he continued sleeping regarding all the noise that was starting to form outside, apparently nothing seemed to wake him up at that moment.

kh_sora_1708

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:12 am
User ImageKeiichi

As other students began bustling about, running from dorm to classroom, the usual gossip and other conversations began to rumble about. But Keiichi paid no mind to them. He was the outsider, the kid that nobody wanted to talk to. And really, Keiichi preferred not to talk to them either. Most of them were goody-two-shoe kids who came to this school to "control themselves". Load of bull. They were just trying to get away from their parents. The young angel tugged at the leather band of his choker, loosening the strap a little bit before he walked out into the cold. Students rushed passed him, bumping him in a few directions as they shouted at him to hurry up. It would be a while before the bell rang. Nobody was going to be late!

Despite the jeers of his peers, Keiichi continued a slow pace toward the art buildings. The boy was just fortunate to have art classes instead of Physical Ed. After all, even though Keiichi was athletic, he wasn't interested in working up a sweat. The art building was cold, naturally. There was no heater so that the paints wouldn't separate over time. All colloids separate in heat. The school had planned out everything when they created the art department. The bell rang as Keiichi sank into one of the stools by an easel. The teacher had yet to arrive, but the boy didn't mind. He had sat alone for the passed two years in the painting class. This was nothing new.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image

~Ryuu Luce Zyru~

Ryuu had arrived early the day before, but had slept quite late. He had been out and flying around to get a feel for his new home, and he decided he liked it. So now, he was rushing to get ready. He brushed his silvery-white hair and placed it in a loose ponytail. He got dressed, thankful for the fact that his clothes had space for his tail to fit into. He was also glad for the warm sweaters, gloves (fingerless gloves due to his long nails), and scarves they were issued.

So, after getting ready he left, grabbed a small snack in the vending machine, and walked into his art class right after the bell rang. He silently cursed himself until he looked around and saw no teacher, only a lone boy. 'Did I enter the wrong class? And why did it have to be so cold!?' he thought, sighing. It did look like an art class, but no teacher was here. Deciding to take his chances, he walked up to the boy and asked,
"Where is the teacher?" He looked down at the boy curiously, hoping he wasn't mean and would actually answer him truthfully. Though, because he was obviously a new comer, he wasn't expecting much kindness as of yet, even if this boy was the first person he's actually talked to in the school.  

Lucifer_dragonbane

Interesting Conversationalist

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:11 pm
User Image

Once outside, the cold didn't bother Yuna as much as he thought it would, but the sun did, reflecting off the the bit of snow that was on the ground it was brighter then normal, forcing him to cover his light sensitive eyes. Unlike other students though, Yuna took his time walking to the school, eating his small breakfast. He had just finished his breakfast when he walked up to the doors of the school and warning bell rang.

Glancing at his schedule, he started heading to his first period class, geometry. Located on the second floor, he climbed the small two flights of stairs, walking into his class which was four doors down and on the left. Taking a seat in the back of the class the tardy bell rang. Eying everyone in the class, he recognized a few people from the previous year and a few new faces. Not saying anything he had his elbow on the desk resting is head on his hand as he waited for the said teacher to walk in.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:06 am
User ImageKeiichi

Keiichi had just been about to fall asleep when he heard a voice call over his shoulder. The boy looked up, his bold crimson eyes falling onto the soft frame of a young boy, definitely younger than him by at least a year. But he was still surprised. Nobody else was in this class except for him and a single teacher. And even then, the teacher didn't even come to class some days. Keiichi enjoyed calling this class his "free expression time". However, that seemed to change with the arrival of this boy who seemed less than... normal. With a single vermilion pupil he eyed the boy. A dragon... and something else. What an odd hybrid. But Keiichi would never say that aloud. Even his expression was emotionless, not giving away a single one of his racing thoughts. Instead, he merely smiled at the boy as he picked up a paint brush just as the last bell rang.

"If the teacher shows up at all," was his only reply. His voice was a warm alto pitch that was pleasant to listen to. It sounded almost cunning, if that was a correct term to use. True, Keiichi could persuade a lot of people to do what he wanted with his voice, but that was probably just a trade-mark skill of his. A girl had once said that he sounded very attractive on the phone. Attractive? Keiichi had disregarded the comment as 'girl-talk'. When Keiichi looked up again, he noticed the lost look in the other's eyes. "You're not in the wrong class if your schedule says Art Building 901. I'm the only student in this class. The teacher rarely shows up." As the boy continued speaking in his soft tone, the paintbrush moved across the page in even strokes, piecing together a Chinese mountain landscape with bamboo forest. It was a background for a picture that he had been planning for a long time. "What's your name, kid? You're obviously new here, right?"

Lucifer_dragonbane

iTammie-chan

Lucifer_dragonbane

Interesting Conversationalist

5,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:14 pm
User Image

~Ryuu Luce Zyru~

Ryuu smiled, glad he had found a kind person in his first day of school. Especially with the little people skills he had. Before answering, he took a quick peek at his schedule and breathed a small sigh of relief. It said Art Building 901. "My name is Ryuu Luce Zyru, and you're right, I'm new. Barely got here yesterday," he said, holding his hand out for the other to shake. "What's you're name?"

As he waited for an answer he took a peek at the painting, and smiled. A chinese landscape, it sort of reminded him of the forest surrounding his home. The only difference was that the forest was made of trees rather than bamboo. 'My father is sealed somewhere like this, or, at least that's what she told me,' he thought a bit absently, changing his attention back to the older boy. "Why doesn't the teacher show up? Does he or she not like the class because they have only one student?" he asked curiously, his smile turning to a confused frown.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff