Submit

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:07 pm
At least, that's what I've heard. Ridiculous. I enjoy remakes, but some games should be left un-remade, such as LOZOOT, or LOZMM. They should just be left for N64.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:56 pm
Not exactly breaking news, but yea it's true. Just a couple of things here: firstly it's not the first time OoT has been released on another console. Secondly, it's not really a remake. They're sharpening up some textures, adding in the 3d effect and tweaking the interface for dual screen. That's pretty much it. It's more of a well polished port.

Honestly, it's just a way for Nintendo to make some easy cash. I'm going to give them my money as fast as possible for it.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:09 pm
Yeah, what Trenn said.
I am ridiculously excited that I'll be able to play OoT on the go. And it looks beautiful.
TAKE MY CASH, NINTENDO.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:18 pm
Sweeney Todd McRepoman
At least, that's what I've heard. Ridiculous. I enjoy remakes, but some games should be left un-remade, such as LOZOOT, or LOZMM. They should just be left for N64.

Ocarina of Time is not one of them. TAKE MY MONEY NINTENDO  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:26 pm
Guys...
Guys listen.
I have the greatest id-
guys listen.
I have the greatest idea.

Let's have Nintendo take Majora's Mask...
guys listen
Take Majora's Mask...
And put it on the 3DS.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:51 pm
IMO, the ability to play a great game like OoT on the go makes it worth buying it again. And besides, we can't "leave it for N64" forever. It's too good not to be updated sometimes.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:46 pm
l-Kriel-l
Guys...
Guys listen.
I have the greatest id-
guys listen.

guys listen
Take Majora's Mask...
And put it on the 3DS.

but ocarina of time first because it is better  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:27 am
Porygoon
IMO, the ability to play a great game like OoT on the go makes it worth buying it again. And besides, we can't "leave it for N64" forever. It's too good not to be updated sometimes.

Yeah but sometimes when they remake stuff, especially classics, they always screw something up. :/  

Lady_Sapphomet

Dangerous Genius

9,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:06 am
Sweeney Todd McRepoman
Porygoon

Yeah but sometimes when they remake stuff, especially classics, they always screw something up. :/
But it's going to be fine because it's not a remake.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:31 am
The Master Quest was great, and even if they do slightly change some stuff, this will be great, too.

Myiamoto said that the idea behind OoT couldn't really be achieved with the technology in the N64. Maybe now we'll get it the way it was meant to be played.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:45 am
Nomega
The Master Quest was great, and even if they do slightly change some stuff, this will be great, too.

Myiamoto said that the idea behind OoT couldn't really be achieved with the technology in the N64. Maybe now we'll get it the way it was meant to be played.
I doubt they've changed that much. It looks like they're taking an incredibly timid approach. They're not even changing the geometry or anything. Fences are still flat, et cetera. They're just swapping out textures, and beautifying some purely aesthetic things. from the look of it. That said, they're doing a very nice job with the beautification. I'm gonna actually pause to look at the stores now! WOW IT LOOKS LIKE A SHOP WHERE THEY ACTUALLY SELL THINGS!

Sweeney Todd McRepoman
Porygoon

Then don't play it, Dumpass. mad  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:10 am
The Eleventh AK
l-Kriel-l
Guys...
Guys listen.
I have the greatest id-
guys listen.

guys listen
Take Majora's Mask...
And put it on the 3DS.

but ocarina of time first because it is better

That's already being made man. MM after it.
Also I like MM better, but that's me.  

l-Kriel-l

Tall_Tiffani

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:50 am
GREAT! NOW WHERES MY ADVENTURE OF LINK REMAKE!?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:57 pm
Ninja_on_Synth
GREAT! NOW WHERES MY ADVENTURE OF LINK REMAKE!?
Wow, I totally agree. That was a pretty decent game, besides the classic NES stuff, being too cryptic for you to figure out what to do a lot of the time. I'd love a remake of it. Maybe a 3D Classics remake, but with updated visuals and assistance? I'd love it.

Sweeney Todd McRepoman
Porygoon

Example.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:34 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Sweeney Todd McRepoman
Porygoon

But it's going to be fine because it's not a remake.

It's not?  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces