Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Kimono High School (a school rp.open for anyone) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:22 pm
Kimono High school accepts students of all races.It has regular classes but also has special classes for students to train and practice their powers.

Rules:
#1)It doesnt matter how literate you are as long as you spell words correctly and use complete sentences.

#2)No cybering.

#3)Respect everyone.

#4)Must use an anime picture for all profiles.

#5)Be active.

#6)Pm me your profile then I'll post it.

#7)Have fun.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b] [img]img code[/img]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Grade:[/b]
[b]Powers:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Pulling the strings:[/b]

Name:Jean Takagi
Picture:User Image
Grade:11
Powers:flying,elements,some powers that are unique to him
Race:demi-god
Personality:Kind,keeps to himself,will protect his friends
Bio:Jean is a demi-god.He is talented and can play most instruments.Not many people know alot about him.They dont know how he pays for school or his parents.Jean tends to keep to himself but will talk to people he does know.He is a pro at tecktonik electro danceing.

Name: Atsuro Kihara
Picture: User Image
Powers:super strength,fast
Race:half human/half demon
Personality:nice,happy-go-lucky,childish at times
Bio:Atsuro is Jean's childhood friend.He is normally happy-go-lucky and loves video games.He can be childish sometimes.He is very good with technology.Like Jean,he is also very good at tecktonik electro.
Pulling the strings:Hanako-chan17

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:14 pm
Aloha and Konichi Wa or whatever you guys prefer. Anyway, feel free to join us in the RP. However we're trying to be semi lit, so please try to write up a paragraph or two at least. Also, those who are trying to improve are welcomed, since we're also doing the same thing.

I'm between semi lit and lit, so if any problems occur I can help if you want me to. :3 Anyway, I hope to see more people here soon and don't be shy. If you have any questions, send them to me and if I don't respond in 24 hours, send them to Hanako-chan17 and we shall clear up anything that still isn't clear.

If you join, maybe it'd be nice to have me at friends or something, so we can communicate easier. Also, please respond to PMs, cause in case I sent you one, I did it for a reason and would like to know if you received it.

We're still accepting, but we don't want anyone to get bored by waiting or anything, so we're going to start. Everyone that wants to join PM me the profiles and I'll post them here :3 Afterwards, you can post in the RP and join the fun! We hope to have plenty of new RP partners in here, so don't be shy. I'm online daily, except if there's a problem. In case I don't respond within 24 hours, send the PM to hanako-chan17. heart

Don't worry if we already started, cause we're probably not as far as you think we are and we'll do our best to make you and your character fit right into the story and make his own path in this High School life

Picture:User Image

Name: Ruby Amaya Yami
Grade: 9th
Powers: Fire, Darkness Spells; Healing, Flying
Race: Half-Witch Half-Angel
Personality: Sarcastic, straight to the point, creative; has a cold exterior, is nice to the persons close to her
Bio: Ruby's mother died when she was little and her dad remarried to a Witch, so she hides any of her Angel like powers from her parents, since her step mother hates them and her father barely knows about them anyway. She's used to using her Witch powers, but her Angel powers developed later on, so she doesn't really know how to use them, but tries using them when she gets the chance. She likes playing the piano, singing and drawing. She likes the fact that at the new university she'll be going to she can use her Angel powers too without being persecuted or her parents finding out, since they'd be away who knows where for the mean time. She didn't care, as long as they weren't there
Pulling the Strings: Strawberry Sweet Yume  

Strawberry Sweet Yume

Beloved Friend

11,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

II Saizaku Uchiha II

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:47 am
Name razz atrick
Powers:darkness,rage attacks,lightning has a samurai sword and a sytche
Race:demon vampire mixbreed
Personality:funny dark gets mad easily caring
Bio:patrick was an expirement after he was found in a car wreck that killed both his parents scientist took the dna of a vampire and a demon and put it together with patrick's two years after the wreck patrick's looking forward to his junior year but he has a hidden strength inside him
Pic:User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:12 pm
OK Everyone, let the RP begin!

Anyone who wants to join send me the profiles thingy and I shall post it and they can join (wrote that just in case you were too lazy to read the whole thingy in red letters up there >.>' ):

Strawberry Sweet Yume

Beloved Friend

11,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Strawberry Sweet Yume

Beloved Friend

11,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:13 pm
Bumpitty Bump  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:14 pm
*listening to music and waiting for more RPers to join*  

Strawberry Sweet Yume

Beloved Friend

11,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:18 pm
User ImageJean woke up to the sound of his alarm clock ringing.The blue haired teenager yawned before turning the alarm clock off.He closed his eyes and layed down in his bed that had blue covers and pillows on it.His favorite color had always been blue.It reminded him of the beach.He felt calm whenever he was by the ocean:The cool breeze.The distant sound of seagulls.The cool water flowing past his bare feet.The warm sand.The beach was his favorite place.After about six minutes,the blue haired teenager got out of his bed then made it,petting the covers down and adjusting the soft pillows til the bed was nice and neat.When he finished,he brushed his teeth then put on a purple t-shirt and blue jeans.He then made a nice breakfast for himself then ate before getting his black bookbag and keys then beginning to walk to school.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:27 pm
*patrick was getting ready for class and wonders if he'll make new friends*  

II Saizaku Uchiha II

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:15 pm
User ImageJean puts his headphones on and began to listen to techno music on his ipod.Jean loved techno music.He normally did tecktonik electro danceing to it.He had become a real pro at it and he enjoyed it.He was thinking of makeing a group at school if they didnt already have one.Jean could remember when he first watched tecktonik electro danceing.He became interested in it and practiced it whenever he had free time.He would read books about it and would practice different moves.After a year,he had became very good at it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:11 pm
*sees jean and walks beside him* hi I'm patrick  

II Saizaku Uchiha II

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:07 pm
User ImageJean snapped out of his train of thought then turned his music down and looked at the male next to him with calm blue eyes.''Bonjour,my name is Jean.'' the blue haired teenager said.Jean liked company and being around people.He had put his thoughts about making a tecktonik electro club in the back of his mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:13 pm
So how's it going jean?  

II Saizaku Uchiha II

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:26 pm
User Image"Im fine.How are you?'' he said to Patrick.He wondered if the teenager went to his school.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:45 am
Great and yes I'm a student here a junior actually  

II Saizaku Uchiha II

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out