Lill Shadow Kitty Cat
Captain

Liberal Millionaire

8,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:46 am
If any of you have noticed, I haven't been on lately, the reason, I grounded off the computer till I bring up my grade. My dad decided to cut me some slank today and late me on (even though I haven't brought up my grades) because, my so called friend took my cell phone and used it for three days worth of sexting, and when she got caught she said that she just got it that day, and tried to say that it was me that was sexting. twisted So thanks to that little s#$@y B@#ch I get to tell you why I haven't been on. So the next time I'm going to be on is when I bring up my grades, so untill then try not to brake the rules by being mean to eachother, and thank for all of you're saport, you guys are the ones that have made this guild such a fun place. *HUGS for everone one of youz* ^-^

Sorry I forgot the n't at the end of have. sweatdrop I<3 u all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:02 am
wow that is bad. you know she is really not a friend if she did that to you. people like tat make me mad. stressed she needs to be hit in the head by a dirty shoe(sorry family joke) and not allowed near anything that can text or call any one for next 100000 years. and i am sorry about your kitty. crying he is and always will be cute.  

liz303
Crew

Friendly Explorer

8,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
I LOVE SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers