Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Enrollment] Pepin a glitch ghost - (ACCEPTED) 01000001 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shia bean

Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:06 pm
I like her. I like her a lot actually, especially her design. *__* She's full figured, just what I liiiiike to draw...ahem. But more importantly, I like you King.

...I AIN'T NO QUESTING FAIRY, BUT YOUR DESIRE FOR ART HAS BEEN GRANTED. So yous get free full body art, liek with colors and all.

Yaaay feel better hon!

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:50 pm
Audley frowned as she gazed at the application in her hands. It was strange that this particular application had gotten mixed in with the rest. Some sort of hiccup in the system, maybe. The application certainly was intriguing . . .

Something stranger still happened five minutes later as Audley didn't remember feeding the application to the Acceptance Bin, but there it sat happily in the corner munching away.

How odd, thought Audley with a shrug. But there you go.

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:38 am
just updating with some arts by dragain and beejoux!

User Image
User Image

Edit: AND A LITTLE SOMETHING BY ME
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:05 pm
Bumping this up ~  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:34 pm
There was a visible shudder than ran throughout Am̨it͘yv͟ill̛e ͏A̢ca͢de͝my͡.̧ ̶ I̧t ̧wásn̴'t͞ anyt̶hi̡ng ma͡jor͡, ͡n͏oth̵ing͟ to͜ ̛al͝e͢r͢t ͡th͟e͡ stu͞d͟en̕t̨s̸ ̷aboưt.̸̛͂̉I̒ͫ̐̂̐͒̎t̷̅ ̢͗̀́̆w͠a͐̈́͝şͬͯ̏ͨ ̵̀̎̎ͭmͫ̌o͑ͬͨ͝re͂͆ͬͪ̎͆̋ ̃̾́o̡f̵͑͌̂͒̑̍̆ ̨̌̿ͩ̆a͑̊ͬ̍ͭ ̽̐͐̇̍͡s͆̈́̑̑͛̀h̸̽̎̉͌̄̄̚u͌͏dͦ̇̉ͪd̆ͣ͂̌ĕr̴̒ ͤͮͮͧ̀ͣ͛́oͦ̍ͦͣ̊͌̏f̈́̄͛͌ͤ͢ ̛̇ͤͥFeͬ͑̔a̔ͥͣr,̡̿̔̈́̄ ́ôné̐̅͟ th̀aͫt̉̄̊ͧ̂̒ ̢̽ͥ̅ha̴̽͋ͫ̎̎d ̍mͪ͒͛͋ͬ̉͢i̢n̏oͪͦ҉r̷ s̏̎͐̌͌̾ͩi͗ͪ́͑ͦd̋̈́é ̍̅҉ēfͥ̿̾̓̂͞feͭ͊ͯ̒c̸͊̎͑ͧ͑͌tͨ͛ͤ͟s͘ ͭ̒f͛ͮǒ̧̈r͂ͪ̈́ͦ͆ ̴ͧt̸̅hͯ̆͛͌͒ĕ͟ ̆ͧ̈́̀͡s̵ͯ̔ͤ̒̐t̽ͧa̋̈́͋̓͛͆́f̔ͭf ̶͌̄̊͆a̢̿n͒͐d̒́͆̑ͭͧ ̂ͩ͋̅̑̆̚p̡o͟p͌̆̒͏u̐̈́̇ͣ͐l̇̔̋̽͒a̐͒̔̿t̅ͪ̈̎ͦ͒͒īͬ͋̃̎ͩ͌҉o͒̏̈́҉n̓ͨ̍̏ͨͧ̀ ̿̎ͣ͜a̸̓̃ͦ̎̎tͧ̏ͫ̍ ́̈́̿̋̚l̾͑͠a̽ͭr̶g̶̊̈́̀e̴͊̂̈́̎̈͒̀.
̡ͧ̀̇̅ͦ̅
̛ͩ͋̂̓F̆ͨͫ̉̆̓ōͬͨͯ͂ͤr̛͌̿̊͛ͪ ̷̽́͌̉͗ṫ̸̍͂h̡̿̾ͧͧ̐̉͛ẻ͊̓̌̅ͪ͘ ͑͐̆g̢ņ̂o͋̑̓͟m̋̊̋́̔̓ͬé͌̿̾́̿̍́s̀̎̈́̄̅͆͑ ̆̉͋͋a͠n̸̋d͛ ̈́ͪšc͒̌̎̑ͧ͞h͑oͪ̑ͩͭ̚o̔l̷͒͌ ̆̐̌̂ͬͯ̓fȑ̍ͩ̓̍̾̓o͑ͧ͒͐ͫn̽͟t̑͏ ͯ́̚i̷̐̓̉ͩͥ̄̎tͨ̑́͗̕ ̔̆̉́̚̚ẘ́͛͌̊ͤ͟a̧ͬ̆s͛́ ̾͒a͌̋͆͛̈n̷ͣ̿͛ͮ̂̈̈ ͥ̃͆͗̇͡e͂͌͌ͣ͟n̡ͨ̋t̢ͨͤ̌̑ḯ̍̃̓͝r̶͋́e̒̓lͪ҉ẙ̍̃́ d̴̈͒i̛f̈́ͮ͡f͆e̓͋́ͪ͏rͯͪ̀́e͛̏͌̐̓nͩt̎̐̿̀ ͭ͊s̅ͣ͂̒͊͋tͮo̸̒r̉͗͐̊̓͛͐̀y̛͓̹̟̺̥̼̩̣͛ͯ̀̈̍͛ͤ͋̆̔ͮ͢ ̶̬̮̅̄ͥ̔̌̽̌́̚͠T̘̣̫̀̔͂͝h͔̠͈̟̲̹͙͛̑͌ͩ̈̓͟͠ͅe̢͎̩͕͎̯͉͎ͦ̾̿̍͑́͌ ̣̪͈̻̘͎͖̃̏̆̈̒̀g̡̪͚͍̞̗̦͓̖͊ͫ̆͌ͦ̔̎͢͞n̸͈̫̤̮̱͎̳̓̎̃ͥͥ́̆̚o̤͓͕̠̗͊͑̀ͅm̛̻̮͔̥̳̹͙͎̂ͯͣ̅͘e͉̗͌͒͒ͤ̐̚ṡ̰̫͔̂ͨ̏̆́̕ ̗̮̤̙̝̟̔ͤͧ̏ͨ̏̐̕͝w̢̹̠̹̠͈̉̿͐ͤ̓̈́͢ọ̗͚̣̝͚̙ͪͤ͐̈̚u̺̭̬̮̭̭͛ͮ͋ͣͨ̒͊ͅļ̧̰̝͚̼̀̈́͌ͬ͒d̻̖͖̍̉͌ͫ̋͟͞ ̳̗̲͖̓ͨ͌͑̆̌̓̓͒́͢b̨̼͉̭̠̼͉̥̊̉̋̀͟ͅe͖̬͕̫͕͂́ͩ̿ͪͣ̇̀̕͝ ͓̰͈̳͙̩̻̉̃̅ͨ͂̂̾͒ͥ͞s̈̉̑̀̕҉̖̣̘̝͍p̢̘̬̹̬ͫͩ̕ͅe̤̞̮̜͓̔̂ṅ̷̨̩͔̹̰̥̟̗̃͌͡d̪̻̮̱̖̿̎̾̀į͓̙̫̻̙̘ͮ͛͛ͮͅṅ͕̻͙̜͌̅́ͯ̄͗͊ǵ̺̬̳̻̈̎̆ͨ̏͗ ̤̗͈̜̼̪̤͇͑͛ͪ̏̔̅t̾ͦ̋̽̈͋̿҉͖̼h̢̛̲͕̙̰͕̱ͬ͟ĕ͖͔̖̃͐͋ͬ ͈̞͙̝̭͙͚̖ͥ͑͆̚͟͝ͅnͮͯ͟͏̯̖͙ę͉̺͓̬̻̻̤̎̋ͦͦ̒͝͠ͅx̛̺͇̳ͪ̂̉͂̒͋̚͢t̡̞̲̂̈́̓̔͜ ̴͔̼̩̤͍̲̯̣ͭ͛̑̇̎ͯ́͠w̵͚̹̤̦͍̩͒ę̇͏̦̝̣̩͉e͖͎̝͉̫̗̦̻͑̄ḳ̹̅̂̌̿̂̏ ͂̒̈̆҉̰̫̰̫̪̫̜͈r̺̜ͩ̎͛̏̀̆ͅe̸̛̩̪͒̋̉ͮ̍̋̿̊͠p̫͖̗̯̫̯̎͋ͯ̔̀͞a̘͙̖̺̹̹͊̅ͥͨͯ̿i̶͓̫̲̻̲̺̰̫̦ͨ̾̅̅̕r͋͊̇̐̉͐̅̒҉̼͖̘̩̬̭i̡̛͇͈̥͙ͥ̈́̅ͪ̄ͪ͑ͤ͠n̶̸̳̻̙̿ͭ̒͠g̣͔̖̝̞͈̩ͩ̑ͩ̔ͪͧ̅̒͝ ̝̖̾͂̕͜t̶̴͕̭̘̳̣̟̤ͯ͑̂̉̆̚h̖͓̗̋ͭ̓͒ͦ͋͆͗͢eͫ̽̈͏̦͈͕̘͘ ̨̠̻̘̹̔̎̕͢b̹̙͇̤ͣ̐̕ṷ̢̖͚̪̰͉͕̃̏͞ͅi̐͗̐̌͆́͗̆ͦ҉̻̮͇l͙̫͉̠͕̫̭̤̾͗̑̾ͯͣ̚͠dͭ̓̅͏̴̞̺̲̰̫ͅi̢̓ͣͦ͒ͯ͑͏̙n̅͑̚͏͚͇̗͚͜g̫̲͈̬͍͖͔͇̣͗͗́̍ͤ̋͜͡'̧̛̦̐̀ͪ̀s͋̇͋̇ͮͨͩ̉͏̺̹͠ ̷̤̠̰̓ͬ̅͆̀͢f͖͚̹͓͒̓̂͑̓ͩ͜ȓ̛͔̳͓̰̱̾̄͊̽o̠̻̮̝͇͆͊͂̉̓͛ͦͩ͡ṅ͍̤̦͉̭̐̐̚̕͝ţ̵̞̺̱̮̙͎̉̾͌͘ͅ ̣̺̤̞̺ͦ̃͐ͯ̾͛͜ͅͅa̵̱̭̼͍̍ͨͭ̾ͪͨ͐p͚͙̭̠̮̀ͫ̆ͯp̤̯̝̑̄ͩ̽͑̍ͧ̚͠͠e̟͂ḁ̹̩̦̟̯̥̓͌́̈̆̔̔̚͘͠r͙̯̝̦͙̥̄ͯ͊̔̒͟͟â̺̪̲ͣͩ̀ͦͯ̌́͢͜n͈̞̈́̓͝č͔̤̥̹͕̰̭̈́͟ę̛̗̱̬͍̟̯͈̱ͥ̍͛ͥ̃͌̍ͯ,̛̟̗͈̃̋̒̐ ̪͇͚̦͖̐̋ͅw͍͕̩̱̥̹̤͕ͪh͚̫͖̱̞͕̐́i̶͇͔̗̾ͤc̪̙ͫͭ͐͘h̗͍̥̭̭̝̻̔̇̽̒͋͊ͅ ̔ͯ̓̒̑͛ͮ̕͏̙̖s͓̪ͦ̂ͥͬ̌̍́e̵̶͔̱̭̣̭̪̐ͬeͦ̾͗̎͊҉̨̘̞̗̖̯̘ͅm̱͉͉̦̜̩ͣ̏ͥͯ͝ë̡̠̀ͫ̈́ͤͅd̴̡͇̯̭̥͈̬͆̈́̔̎̅̄̅̚͢ ̡̖̬̋ͪ̈́ͥţ͑͏͉̩͎̲̭̜͔̼͚͜o̸͕̱̥̦͙̱ͨ̇ͤͯ͞ͅ ̏ͦͫ̾ͫ̈́͏̸̸͉̬̯̺̻̠̗h̜͙̪̪̭̍͌̓͋͟ậ̡͕̣̼̫͎̮̩̉ͤ̉̚ṿ̛̳̜̺̠̟̙̝ͪͯ̐e̙ͫ̓̈́̉ͮ ̷̵̗̲̻͉̩̀̽̋͛̎̓ͮt̐͌̐̔ͮͤ͑͏̨̦̭̻͍̗̥a͌͐ͦ҉̣̮̲͈̗͚k̖̗̄͂ͯͪ̿͑́e̛̦̙͓͎͖̪̜̭̼̾͠n̍͊̍ͭ̊͋̽҉̛̦̣̭̟̝̲̝ ̨͙̳̜ͦ̂͑̿̏ͩ͋͆̒a̷̵̘̟̬̠̹͕̬͓ͩ̍ͨ̆ ̺̥̥̠̗͛̅̎̆̆ͬĺ̴̥̩̖͈ͦ͊͒ͧ̄͡i̘̩͍͉͍͉ͯ̈ͭ͌ͫ́̿͟k̏̄ͫ͊̾͜͏̠̣̬̳i̢̢͈̘͎̤ͥͪͥ͒͛̍͑ͬ̍͢ň͓̱̺̰͎̬̦̓͌̑g̥͈ͥ͡ ̶̟̳̫͓̝̙̓ͧ͆͑̒͢͢ţ̴̸̝̹͖͚̲͈̝̼̦ͫ̏ͬ̂̐̀̾oͮ̊͒̏́͊͛̒͏̹̝̪̦̼̦̗̳͢ ̵̣̦̥̤̝̠͆̒̓͒̊̅͡t̵̘͍̗̰̅́ͥ̀ͮ͂͋h̦̲͕͈̬̆ͤ͑̄̽̄́̆e̘̫̩̘̞̳̻ͤͤ̾͊̍̋̿͑̀͘ ̴̇̏҉̞̳̦̺͚̮d͉̏̑a̟̣̱͈̭̘̦͕̯͐ͪ̂̔̃̂́͠ţ̷̬̝̤̹ͬ̓́̓͑ͦ͜à̴͚̹̜̈ͨ̅͒̏ͯ͢͝b̗̫̲̰͊̓͆̚͜è̷̱̩͂n̛̗̖̽ͬ̈̍ͣͭ̄͞͡d̡ͩ̄͏̥̤͍ȋ̷̻͈̦͕̇ͩ́n̨̧̫̜͎̳̉ͭ͂ͭ̄͠g̃ͫ͂ͧ͋͏̱̪̰̩ ̦̣͉͖̩͚̺͙̦ͮͬͣ͢f̹̗̘̰̲̃ͯ̀̽ͬ̐̿̊a̸̹͕̦͂̾̓ͭ͐d̢̥̤͕̮ͦͧ̒͟͟.̞͑ͫ̚͘͡ͅ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff