Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Crazy ex is crazy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainbows Last Muse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:52 pm
DeathStarXII
Rainbows Last Muse
DeathStarXII
Rainbows Last Muse
DeathStarXII
Rainbows Last Muse

Lol I couldn't agree more xD This is a problem worthy of one of those colored cause ribbons :D

Tell me about it! XD Wanna join in operation "CLEAN UP GENE POOL"? We can use all the help we can get.

Sign me up! I will be more then happy to combat the crazies, I have spent enough time dating them after all xD

Welcome, soldier! mrgreen You will receive their anti-crazy badge and fancy/badass weapon soon. wink

Woo! I don't think there has ever been a more worthy cause or a more willing participant ;D

Gald to have ya on our side, then! We'll complete our great mission in no time! >:3

Now let's grab our flaming chainsaws and go hunt down some crazies! twisted

Indecently we are also well prepared for a zombie invasion o-o

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:54 pm
Rainbows Last Muse

That too. We're well prepared, my friend. ninja  

BleedingInkXIII

Rainbows Last Muse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:10 pm
DeathStarXII
Rainbows Last Muse

I would agree with you there, now I suggest we attack the crazies in my little black cook first, seeing as I know where they are hiding ninja

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:12 pm
Rainbows Last Muse
DeathStarXII
Rainbows Last Muse

I would agree with you there, now I suggest we attack the crazies in my little black cook first, seeing as I know where they are hiding ninja

Okay. Here's the plan:...There is no plan. Just run in there chains a blazin'! scream THIS IS GAAIIIIIIAAAAAAAA!!!!!  

BleedingInkXIII

Rainbows Last Muse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:20 pm
DeathStarXII
Rainbows Last Muse
DeathStarXII
Rainbows Last Muse

Okay. Here's the plan:...There is no plan. Just run in there chains a blazin'! scream THIS IS GAAIIIIIIAAAAAAAA!!!!!

You.Are.So. BRILLIANT I am in awe, truly. I have yet to hear a better plan of action or a more satisfying one.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:22 pm
Rainbows Last Muse
DeathStarXII
Rainbows Last Muse
DeathStarXII
Rainbows Last Muse

You.Are.So. BRILLIANT I am in owe, truly. I have yet to hear a better plan of action or a more satisfying one.

Why, thankies! mrgreen *bows* I try, I try. wink

And now we move on to the crazies stalking me from behind my mailbox. >:3  

BleedingInkXIII

Rainbows Last Muse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:33 pm
DeathStarXII
Rainbows Last Muse
DeathStarXII
Rainbows Last Muse
DeathStarXII
Rainbows Last Muse

You.Are.So. BRILLIANT I am in awe, truly. I have yet to hear a better plan of action or a more satisfying one.

If not for you then for your poor mailman! Huzzah! *revs chainsaw*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:03 pm
My ex; I hate her guts BTW

I dont know if this is crazy, or just absolutely inconsiderate, but what happened was we were watching TV or something, and this hot guy came. And she commented on how attractive he was and what ever. But then she says "Yeah, he's really hot, but I cant have him, so I'll settle for you..." I still dont understand why I put up with her s**t, hit on my friends cheated.
I was such a moron Dx

iLegoBlock

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

Rainbows Last Muse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:44 pm
iLegoBlock
My ex; I hate her guts BTW

I dont know if this is crazy, or just absolutely inconsiderate, but what happened was we were watching TV or something, and this hot guy came. And she commented on how attractive he was and what ever. But then she says "Yeah, he's really hot, but I cant have him, so I'll settle for you..." I still dont understand why I put up with her s**t, hit on my friends cheated.
I was such a moron Dx

we can class that as "warning signs of the inevitable crazy" I hope you guys broke up before she pulled a pokemon and evolved into a far more powerful version of her crazy self. :D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:03 am
My story, happaned a couple years ago
anyways, i lived in toronto, and this chick named(not actual name) "Mary" was my gf for about half a year and everything was pretty good, but at the halfway mark of the year, she kinda went...weird?
(i swear her one eye was red O.o)
whenever we went to school, she made a very large deal about being wherever i was, i figured it was just normal, then wherever i went, downtown everywhere!
except the clingy stage got worse, whenever her parents werenot home and we went to school, she would make me skip just to hang at her house
then i think i worsened the situation by dumping her(failing because of her), she went into this state of denile, one day i was walking home and she actualy grabbed my arm and pulled me to her house, she didnt just pull my arm, she angrily yanked me towards her and started dragging me to her house, i slapped her and told her to F off
about half a week later i had to file a restraining order against her because she wouldnot leave me alone
then the following week, she never went close enough but close enough to see her watching me O.o
one night she was out side my house looking at my window, i got up and happened to look out the window and saw her, i think i nearly screamed when i saw that D:
im talking higurashi s**t, she was out there, looking at my window...o.o
i talked to my parents about it, but of course their christian, gay hating, assholes so i couldnt getmuch out of them...
soon i moved(better job for parents) and left that crazy girl behind me, and she was actualy behind me, when i got into the car and looked behindme, she was standing in the middle if the road waving goodbye and smiling

((sorry for long talk))

but looking back on it now, i almost wish i stayed, oh now'a'days i would have done the same thing, pulled a girl outa school, clinged on for life
of course im kinda insane too, after years of parental abuse, i created a liking for fun things like knives and ropes :]
being hurt makes me happy, and your storys of insane girls just make me smile :]

DemoZero23

Dangerous Lover

7,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Rainbows Last Muse

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:43 am
animeandemo123
My story, happaned a couple years ago
anyways, i lived in toronto, and this chick named(not actual name) "Mary" was my gf for about half a year and everything was pretty good, but at the halfway mark of the year, she kinda went...weird?
(i swear her one eye was red O.o)
whenever we went to school, she made a very large deal about being wherever i was, i figured it was just normal, then wherever i went, downtown everywhere!
except the clingy stage got worse, whenever her parents werenot home and we went to school, she would make me skip just to hang at her house
then i think i worsened the situation by dumping her(failing because of her), she went into this state of denile, one day i was walking home and she actualy grabbed my arm and pulled me to her house, she didnt just pull my arm, she angrily yanked me towards her and started dragging me to her house, i slapped her and told her to F off
about half a week later i had to file a restraining order against her because she wouldnot leave me alone
then the following week, she never went close enough but close enough to see her watching me O.o
one night she was out side my house looking at my window, i got up and happened to look out the window and saw her, i think i nearly screamed when i saw that D:
im talking higurashi s**t, she was out there, looking at my window...o.o
i talked to my parents about it, but of course their christian, gay hating, assholes so i couldnt getmuch out of them...
soon i moved(better job for parents) and left that crazy girl behind me, and she was actualy behind me, when i got into the car and looked behindme, she was standing in the middle if the road waving goodbye and smiling

((sorry for long talk))

but looking back on it now, i almost wish i stayed, oh now'a'days i would have done the same thing, pulled a girl outa school, clinged on for life
of course im kinda insane too, after years of parental abuse, i created a liking for fun things like knives and ropes :]
being hurt makes me happy, and your storys of insane girls just make me smile :]

O.o.....yeah really that's all I've got to say......

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:40 am
Juxtaposedjoker

Crazy Ex #2: Enjoyed masturbating with 20 oz coke bottles. Hey whatever floats your boat right? But then she couldn't bring herself to throw them away. She would sleep with a line of them on the side of her bed against the the wall of her dorm room. IN PLAIN SIGHT. Yes, she had a dorm mate. This ex broke up with me because I didn't understand the emotional value of her x-files and xena warrior princess memorabilia.

Yep, she sounds crazy. But I'd date her anyways. Because we could talk about Xena for hours and hours! rofl  

Yavanna of the Green

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:37 am
A crazy ex moment that happened recently. Some odd years ago, i broke up with a fellow Gaian from a real life relationship - a long-distance one i knew wasn't really going to work.
Preface: i'm technically borderline Asperger's (i have enough of the symptoms, but not enough to call it full-blown), something i've been dealing with lately.
Preface 2: She and i have really different tastes and it really didn't work out.

On facebook, i had her as a friend. I was talking about getting my music out there (being a musician and wanting to market myself) and she butts in, pretty much insulting my skills with a smiley face at the end of her statement.

I told her off. Unfriended and blocked her b***h a**, saying I didn't appreciate her doing that, and i can't take seriously someone who willingly puts themselves as such an immature image.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:29 pm
Rainbows Last Muse
DeathStarXII
Rainbows Last Muse
DeathStarXII
Rainbows Last Muse

If not for you then for your poor mailman! Huzzah! *revs chainsaw*

I like the way ya think! Go Salli! scream (my lovely little chainsaw twisted )  

BleedingInkXIII

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces