Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
I'm bi && Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monochrome Snake

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:35 pm
I'm starting to break, he keeps doing this to me, he always makes me happy, and makes me laugh. But I don't know what to do anymore, he keeps apologizing and I'm starting to forgive him, even though I told myself that I wouldn't forgive him, I'm starting to. : (  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:40 pm
Well that is like me and my ex. He tried to say he is sorry to me today at a baseball game and I may love him but I said no to him. I don't want to get hurt by him anymore.

If your friend couldn't accept you then he won't now and it means you just are goinmg to be a better person later. Ignore him and tell him after what he is done how can you forgive him.  

The Nerdy Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Monochrome Snake

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:47 pm
I did ask him and the thing he said was, "I love you, and I don't want you to go." Then he kissed me, it was different, it felt real... I think, but I don't know why he would do this now, when I've known him since the 1st grade. He just waited too long I think. I've always been in love with him since that stupid spin the bottle party in the 5th grade, I had to kiss him and I did, for like 10 minutes or at least thats how it felt to me. I don't know what to do, I hate him, but I love him. This is all so confusing....  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:56 pm
If you like him made give it a try but if I were you I wouldn't trust him very much.  

The Nerdy Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Monochrome Snake

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:59 pm
I will, thank you, and I'll keep you and people updated in my journal. : )  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:03 pm
Insatiable Lust
Or you could be mature and move on.

Because I am not a teenager anymore, I agree with this sentiment.  

Yavanna of the Green

iLegoBlock

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:41 pm
taranova12
Find a hot girlfriend and make-out in front of him. He'll do this: gonk

Is that face a gasm face??
But yeah, make him jealous  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:18 am
my ex bf broke up with because he though that he was not making me happy and he made me cry for 3 days, then not to long ago i told him that i was bi and what happened with me with a girl when i was 12 and he accepted me for who i am kinda but he was curious about what happened.  

Moneygirl14 In

Matasoga

Wailing Abomination

35,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:33 am
lgtenos
Kiss-On A Stormy Night
I'm sobbd because I was in love with him.

And how old are you?

Yeah, this was the first thing that came to my mind, too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:13 am
But seriously, you'll get over him! If he couldn't acceot that and didn't have the guts to break up with you himself, he wasn't worth it.
This x2  

Subtle Rain

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:17 am
Lady Neona
Anyone who has a friend break up with you for them doesn't deserve anyone.

not nessecarily. it depends on the situation. i dated a guy for two days before he called me and laid out a plan for our ENTIRE LIFE TOGETHER and threatened to kill me if i left him.....i was too scared to break up with him so i had my best freind on the football team do it for me, because i was scared of him.
it really all depends on the situation.

but, of course, in THIS situation being discussed in this topic, yeah, that was low and a worthless move.
pardon my french, but if you're smart, you'll DITCH the b***h.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:08 am
Despite what some of the others are suggesting, trying to get back at the guy by making out with a girl (or another guy) is probably a really bad idea. Yeah, he hurt your feelings, but (if I understand your post correctly) you were only dating for three weeks (milk lasts longer...). Pulling a stunt like that will just make you look vindictive and petty, and it's really not fair to bring someone else into the whole mess, just for the sake of trying to hurt your ex. :/  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out