Hermonie Urameshi
Crew

Conservative Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:48 am
Just thought I could use some place on-line to write random ideas down in case I lose a hard copy(Which I have already...). My onenote isn't doing my any good with a virtual copy right now. Maybe y'all could give me some feedback, too.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:57 am
I'm trying to write a short story about my vampire. Sometime in his past, probably before the 20th century. The only scene I can think of is him standing in the rain, staring at a girl he is stalking. No idea where it's going to go from there or who's going to show up (like maybe Anara who will change Arwen and become friends, or his sire...) All I know is that he's evil right now and it's before electricity was widely used, if at all, yet.

I was hoping to get it done for a contest tomorrow, but it doesn't look like that will happen. xp

And btw; my vampires are more traditional. None of the glittery s**t, might be able to walk around in sunlight, killed by stake through the heart, repelled by blessed objects and even more by faith with them. If you have no faith in God (who's Will is strongest against them, though faith in other gods will cause some damage) then the vamp can easily throw the blessed object away.

Hermonie Urameshi
Crew

Conservative Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Guildmember 100
Off-Topic

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers