I am Z
Crew

Shameless Hoarder

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:36 pm
since the activity has fallen down somewhat I purpose a new member drive, is there a banner or link that should lead somewhere specific? should there be any requirments? what can we offer to the public boards? we need fresh blood to feed on, as is the cycle with zombies hahaha  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:45 pm
Well, i had posted a few things i thought might attract new members on the vice pres page. I think if we did have a banner or link it should go to a sign up page that was kinda decked out with maybe some zombie art, reasons why they should join and what our guild is all about etc. I don't think there should be any requirements other than have fun and maybe posting every now and then since this isn't a real cos-roll playing guild type of thing. Other than our lovely voices, opinions and mutual love of sloths, we really don't have a huge amount to contribute to the public, but as most may know, i've kinda used some of the topics for ranting so i guess it's good for that! And i agree, some fresh blood would be nice, although i'm still fairly new around here and have really only talked to you, frowns, dutten and xknight rofl  

Satired_Love
Crew

Ray Soleil
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:17 pm
I don't think it's so much of an activity kinda dying down issue, as it is just straight up we never really had particularly active members in the first place.

I say we go on a booting spree. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:46 pm
Thats a good idea too. We should send out a guild announcement that says if you don't post at least once in the next two weeks you'll be booted from guild. We'll call it spring cleaning of the dead XD  

Satired_Love
Crew

Ray Soleil
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:21 pm
I officially second this motion, let's put it up to vote. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:24 am
If you have anyone in mind please invite them. I have the banner with the link to the guild. If others had there own links or banners that would help.  

Hathor The Mad
Captain

Friendly Hunter

18,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Party Member 100

Satired_Love
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:51 pm
I think we need a new banner. It sounds like we are challenging them to survive instead of inviting them in. And if they take that challenge, and find out it's really not a challenge at all, they'll be disappointed. We need a catchy guild banner. something that will make people say, mhm...i wonder what this is all about. Not only that, but half of our current banner is missing, so it looks like we don't know what we're doing. If someone would like to setup a place for voting on these and other motions, that'd be great.User Image
Kinda cool huh?!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:02 pm
I motion for officer positions xd Artist, Advertising person, etc etc. Example: Advertising person suggests ways to improve guild reception, which the artist incorporates and the leaders and regulars vote on and/or implement. xd

Of course they need cool names.

It's Kindergarten all over again!

And mascot, I think we've decided.  

Ray Soleil
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Satired_Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:19 am
I agree. Officer positions would be better than a vice since we ALL have lives and we all can't be on at the same time. Sloth has officially become our Mascot and more or less the vice, so I nominate myself for advertising person! And i think Frowns and Z should be the higher ranked leaders, Right under Knight and Sloth. What do you guys think??  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:57 pm
I second the proposal rofl  

Ray Soleil
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Satired_Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:22 pm
wonderful! imma make a sloth zombie banner for the guild. it's gonna be amazing.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:23 pm
whoa awesome awesome, april first we can mobilize and just do a mass recruit, or sometime around then, we gotta do this legit, maybe even a town meeting lol  

I am Z
Crew

Shameless Hoarder

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ray Soleil
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:46 pm
Random time in the future, but ok xd I'll see if I'm occupied that day.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:43 pm
i can't april first. i've got work and then i'm flying out to florida later than night.  

Satired_Love
Crew

Ray Soleil
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:36 pm
I can't do this friday saturday as it is, I'm going to the beach and/or have my parents' anniversary.

Next week seems rough. Hmm.

Schedules? Everyone?  
Zombie Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas