Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Bad's UW search!Seeking Matchmaker to fetch man(update 6/28) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Murphys_Law

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Meet Badiah of the Ukuucha'Wafalme pride, or, as she prefers to be called, Bad. Bad was gifted to me by zephira738 and Sergeant Sargent, is my first girl SoA, and is my faaaavorite. Why? Because I've got a lot of plot ideas for Bad. It also turns out that Bad is a seer! I've made this thread to help her find pride RP, friends, enemies, a dancer, a Pad, and maybe even a follower or two.

If you're interested in getting involved with Bad for either a long plot or short RP, please fill out the form below or give me a poke on MSN or AIM. My SN on both of them is law-of-murphy@hotmail.com

Last updated: June 28, 2011

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:50 pm
User Image

User Image

Personality Summary
Bad isn't really bad, she's just a little unique and doesn't fit perfectly well with subservient mindset of most U'W females. Bad's full bio can be found in my journal, which I encourage you to read if you want a more detailed description, but the short of it is that Bad is rather sandoffish as a juvenile. She wants to learn to hunt and she loves her parents and playing as much as the next cub, but she thinks the "manners" her mother is trying to teach her are crock and that if she ignores those particular lessons everyone will eventually give up on her about it. She doesn't like bowing to males, and she has a scratch-me-and-get-scratched-back attitude towards physical discipline.

Lifespan Summary
This is the sort of attitude that turns Banus into Kajira, however, and by the time she becomes an adolescent she will sullenly conform to pride law, though the male that tries to rub his dominance in her face will receive such a passive aggressive attitude he might wonder how much abuse she's willing to stand. Bad's response to this will be to become something of a drifter. She will never have any intention of leaving the pridelands (though many will suspect her of this) but she will tend to be aloof from overbearing males and snappish to overly-humble females. At this time her seer-visions will grow more frequent/useful, she will become an excellent hunter, as well as a dancer (see next post for more info on that), and rather a lovely and desirable female - well, if she weren't so stuck-up anyway. She has a mate plot in store as well, but I'll leave that for the next section.

Seer Summary
Bad is a seer, and she's starting to have visions of the future. It will take a little while for her to realize that her visions always focus on females. If her visions are triggered by a Pad, they will likely focus on some interaction with a past, present, or future Banu of his. If another Banu triggers Bad's visions, it could be from any important moment in the female's life, though since Bad's mind wanders to dark places, her sight usually focuses on less happy occasions. As a cub, her visions have been rare, short, and confusing, but as she grows they will become more frequent and divulge more information.  

Murphys_Law

Murphys_Law

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:51 pm
User Image

User Image

Roles I want filled!

• Enemy (I really need some of these - there's been so many friend offers!!) I want some U'W members to put Bad in her place, or at least try to! Bad's opponents can be females that find her behavior threatening. They can be males that want to show their friends they can handle some little girl. They can be lions her age or they can be older members of the pride. They can be bullies or they can be wiser heads trying to teach her through tough love. If you can think of a reason to pit your character against Bad, you're welcome to try! Beating up a Pad's little girl is bad juju in this pride, but Bad isn't a taddler, so if she gets knocked upside the head and there's no scar or serious injury to see, she won't taddle. *wink*
  • Friend Bad could use a little companionship, even if she is destined to become something of a loner as a teen. I'm looking for males who are willing to respect her as a person in private. She can play submissive in public to keep from hurting their "stupid ego," but alone she expects you to earn her respect through ability and would like some in return. For females, Bad has a different set of demands. She doesn't care much for lecturing, but she would like some cohorts who shares her opinion of constantly bowing down to the men-folk. Bad likes good people though, so even if your lioness is a traditionalist she may become protective over her 'weak' friend! (Bad has a lot of friend offers! Feel free to apply anyway, but finding more friends has less priority at the moment)
  • Inspiration When Bad has grown up a little more, I want her to meet a dancer, singer, or musician of some sort. Why? Because I essentially want Bad to become the lion form of a tribal belly dancer. It's a very lithe and beautiful form of dance that requires extreme control, and I want Badiah to be inspired by your character! They do not have to be from within the U'W pride! Badiah has no plans of ever leaving her pridelands, but in the company of her Pad (father or future mate) she may stray from the borders temporarily and meet her inspiration. If that winds up being too difficult too coordinate, we can either see if visitors are allowed on U'W lands or Bad can stray to the edges of the lands (she won't leave, but perhaps a chance meeting?) If I can't find anyone to help me with this, I will assume it happens ICly by the time she's an adult, but I'd like help with it. (Potentially filled? Can still apply)
  • Pad I've got some specific things I'd like from a Pad. This means I have a specific notion for the role, but by no means is this the only one that will work. So if your character won't fit the idea I'm offering, apply anyway. It can be different and still satisfactory, or maybe even better! Anyway, here's what I had in mind: Bad is a very headstrong Banu. Any challenge she senses or imagines she will tackle without reservation, so a Pad who doesn't make her feel like he's trying to control her could gain her trust and respect. More than being a non-threat though, if this Pad were able to attract Bad (how is open for discussion), until she not only loved him but wanted to be obedient, she could prove to be extremely loyal. In short, as long as Bad was in complete control of how much power he has over her, she could give him everything. Another radically different option is if she and a male were to have a constant competition between one another and go at it romantic comedy style - where they 'battle' their way into each other's hearts. Other suggestions could work as well - just outline any ideas you have and don't be shy. As a note, Bad doesn't have to be Beybanu of the harem, though how she gets along with them will depend strictly on what she thinks of the other Banus, so if she doesn't like the Beybanu, there might be some intersting trouble in the den. Another note - Bad's Pad doesn't need to come from inside the U'W lands, though you'll have to join to hook up with her. I can totally offer a plot to drag your boy in too if needed. (Trying something out.)
  • Vision Giver Bad is a seer, so she can get some visions done for your character, so long as they can track her down! As a note, Bad's visions only focus on females, so if a Pad were to trigger her second sight, her vision will center on a female in his life, which, for instance, may be a future Banu or child of his. Her visions will also be rather short while she's a cub, so you might want to wait for her to 'ripen' if you want some long plotty-type vision. If you have a vision plot in mind, please be clear about what you do/don't want her to see and tell your lion. As a note, however, Bad currently think what she has is more affliction and probably won't want to share anything she's seen unless forced or if what she sees seems vitally important to pass on. Her opinion on this will change relatively soon though.
  • Matchmaker (New!) Bad currently has a mate plot. Unfortunately, her Pad isn't even a member of the pride yet! However, she's started having visions of herself with a dark colored male, which agitate her independent spirit! Believing in free will, she will think she can change her predicted future by finding this male and making an enemy of him. However, since this mysterious dark lion is not int he pride, she will have to try and find a Pesar or Pad leaving the pridelands to keep an eye out for her 'enemy.' This is where you come in! I'm looking for any male that is either going on his quest or visits the pridelands often enough to meet Bad's future mate and invite him back to the pride. Whether Bad's future Pad and your boy only have a brief interaction or a fast friendship depends on how you want to play it. Any of Bad's brothers or friends are welcome to fill this role, but anyone will do. <3
  • Other Whatever else you might have in mind. Pride RP, family RP is ALWAYS welcome because I love that she has such a huge family. Bad is open to any plots you could need her for, just don't try and get her killed until she's at least had some cubbins, thanks. I also like long-spanning plots, so feel free to drag her into something extended.

So, do you like Bad? No?? Well, SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU EITHER, SO NYAH! Oh, you do like her? Nevermind, fill out the form below then! You can break the form layout if you like or skip it altogether - it just saves me from having to ask the basic questions for every RP offer. You can also contact me through MSN or AIM. My SN for both is law-of-murphy@hotmail.com

[align=center][color=red][b][size=18]Let's have a bad time![/size][/b][/color][/align][list]
[*][b]Role:[/b] (your choices are Enemy, Friend, Inspiration, Pad, Vision Giver, Matchmaker, and Other)
[*][b]Your SoA:[/b] (Name and pic)
[*][b]Bio:[/b] (What's s/he like? What sort of background do they have? A link to your journal/full description would save me the trouble)
[*][b]Plot ideas:[/b] (How if your character going to meet Bad? How do you think they'll interact with one another? Do you have any plot notions to keep this from being a plain meet-and-greet RP? Bad is prone to conflict and confrontation, but let's try and find something to center that around.)
[*][b]Who starts:[/b] (I'm perfectly willing to start, but if you can that would be totally awesome.)
[*][b]Extra:[/b] (Like it says. Have a cookie!)
[/list]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:06 pm
Badiah's RP Offers

User Image

[Mogami]
[Princess_Feylin]
[hibi-tea]
[Dulcea]
(pinchmonster)
[Tahja Estes]
(Fiction1119)

(Tisiphone)
[Naysha Aysha]
(Sergeant Sargent)

(Successful Edit)
(Iris_virus)
[JetAlmeara]
(zephira73 cool

?Kaori_luv?
[Andranis]
[Boudaihobbit]

started
(They start)
[I start]  

Murphys_Law

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:19 pm
Let's have a bad time!

• Role: Friend
  • Your SoA: Gubari
  • Bio: Gubari is the first born son in Mollie and Vu's second litter. He can be described as thus: Greedy, Momma's Boy, Childish, Stubborn, Loving, Happy. He is your bestest Uncle. And you are his favorite niece >>. His bestest niece >:'3.
  • Plot ideas: UNCLE-NIECE BEST FRIENDS.
  • Who starts: I can.
  • Extra: He loves you :'D Do not call him Uncle Tubbi Gubbi >:'T. Mirsajadi is mean.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:21 pm
Let's have a bad time!

• Role: Friend
  • Your SoA: Rasul
    User Image
  • Bio: His journal personality is a little wrong so I'll just write a bit up here. He's a son of Kwea, but opposes his father's harsh handling of banu. He himself only has one female he truly loves, and is taking a younger female into his harem to help care for them all as he and his beybanu both sort of have their heads in the clouds. He's a scientist first and foremost, and can come off as a bit strange and immature. He'd likely encourage her behavior, but not to the point of out right defiance, that would just make him really uncomfortable.
  • Plot ideas: Rasul is usually found around the pridelands digging for bone stones or running experiments on smaller animals. He could try and do something weird to her, or just try to get her interested in it. As awkward as he is with the idea of having his own cubs he really enjoys their company.
  • Who starts: I can
  • Extra: He and his beybanu are up to have cubs, so there may be more for her to play with soon.

Dulcea

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:28 pm
Let's have a bad time!

• Role: Friend for now. If they click and get along as they mature, WHO KNOWS! But always friends, always. :3
  • Your SoA: Naji
  • Bio: Weeell, my journal is lame, it only lists my RPs. Naji is the last born of Pad Kwea's first litter with his Beybanu Amara. Did I mention he's the last born... of nine? XD Naji is super close with his brother Ghassan and when they're together they're kind of annoying 'bros' that like to scope out the 'ladies' and they really don't know why. When Naji isn't with his brother, he's kind of a quiet little wall-flower who just wants to make everyone happy and is willing to adapt himself as necessary.
  • Plot ideas: Man I don't like meet-and-greets myself, either. With the new cubsplosion in the U'W I'm completely down with plotting them having met before while running around underfoot sometime, or maybe Bad's mam cubsat Amara's brats while she was out doing something, or I'm not sure. XD We can come up with SOMETHING, though.
  • Who starts: I can, you can, whatever. I NEED tags though. I NEED THEM IN MY FACE.
  • Extra: YAY U'W CUBSPLOSION!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:47 pm
@hibi: Vu is a pretty boy, and he makes pretty babies! I love your black and white boy, teehee. I think Bad might find him aggravating, but getting that specific attention out of the HUGE SWAMP IF NEW U'W babies would thrill her. Maybe he can request to sit her so her poor mommy has one less cub to worry about. Maybe she can try and get him to teach her to hunt, or they can just have some interesting dialogue.

@Dulcea: Rofl, he sounds super neat Dulcea. Bad's a rather curious sort, so she would be rather interested if she stumbled on him in the middle of an experiment. I also love that he'd encourage her behavior - in a realistic way.

@pinch: Rockin'! Are they releated you think? I bet Bad's going to start thinking she's related to EVERYONE the way this pride is, lawl. they should at least be friends. And the cubsitting idea sounds like a good thing too. Bad's daddy has another Banu besides her mother, and she's just had a full litter too, so I imagine the place is overrun with kiddos and there would be no trouble hoisting Bad off to Naji's mum or whatever. Bad likes playing, she she might just take his wallflower nature for granted, walk up to him, and demand he come play with her or somesuch.

@EVERYONE: you're all welcome to start, and I will post as soon as Bad becomes available to RP. Otherwise, I will just poke you via PM when the time comes.  

Murphys_Law

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:54 pm
I am almost 100% sure they are not related. Kwea has a HUUUUGE family but I don't think Ukoo's lines cross into them at any point. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:14 pm
Yeah, I found some family tree with their heritage, and it was insanely huge but skimming it I didn't see any of Bad's relatives. We should be good, but let's see how they do, hehe. ninja  

Murphys_Law

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:25 pm
Just a suggestion! smile

Jalil's beybanu, Nithya, has been dancing her whole life. We got it cleared that for that reason she's going to be the pride's best dancer (As far as we know there aren't any others (EDIT: I mean right NOW, I just wanted to clarify that.) anyway, TBH. XD;; ), as she's done it for a living for so long. Her owner is Successful Edit, so you could maybe hit her up? I can also talk to her for you if you want.

EDIT TWO: Nith doesn't do belly dance, so XD I don't know if this would be what you wanted.

Let's have a bad time!

• Role: Pad
  • Your SoA: User Image
  • Bio: Jalil is fairly easy going overall, more like his father than the heavier pawed pads in the pride. He can be very patient when he knows the end result is worth the effort, after all he will have waited out/won over Nithya, easily the biggest challenge of his young life to date! He's a devoted and loving pad and the type to do his best to provide for them in every aspect. Because he knows Nithya is likely infertile that may or may not be an emotional issue, but won't stop him from having cubs with his other banu either.
  • Plot ideas: I was kind of thinking it could be cute if, if you like him for the idea, he maybe promises her some kind of way that she could become one of his banu, if she's not been taken when he comes back from his quest. Since he's older than her (He's fully grown but IC'ly he's on hold for adulthood till the coming of age RP and what not. :3) this could be more like one of those old fairy tales or something. XD It's 12:30 and my brain is like NO right now, sorry!
  • Who starts: I could start this one!
  • Extra: ALL THE COOKIES ARE MINE. >D - He will be bringing with him three banu and one of those banu will have cubs in tow.

Let's have a bad time!

• Role: Inspiration (She'll specialize in singing)/Friend
  • Your SoA: Adiva'Bat-Sheva
  • Bio: She's very soft spoken, and a seer. Adiva is the daughter of the goddess of Sacrifice and the High Priest (a known seer) in the Dawnwalkers-- Takasika. Her powers are especially strong but won't develop until adolescence at best. She likes to please others but especially her pad, Ameer. Because she was given away as a baby (long story) she has only faint memories left of her mother, but she'll be in particular need of a friend when Ameer is sent out on his quest to find a banu to bring back to the pride.
  • Plot ideas: I offer her for the inspiration position in case you're more interested in a singer than dancer, but also for the friend position even though she's older in case you're interested in someone to be a possible role model for her outside of the arts, or for singing as well as something else. They could meet casually around the pride sometime, likely by the lake. Depending on where the girls are in age and friendship by the time the boys are sent on their quest she might especially need someone to talk to herself, since she'll be a bit insecure. Between wondering if he'll favor his new banu more than her and when he'll return she'll be a bit of a wreck though she'll try to hide it. This is for general RP really so I don't have any specific ideas other than that. :3
  • Who starts: Either or is fine for me!
  • Extra: COOKIE YAY! biggrin - Adiva is actually supposed to be about Jalil's age (So adol or adult), the beybanu of the Emir.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:58 pm
@Tahja:

If you could talk to her for me, that would be suuuuper neat!!! I didn't expect to find any other dancers in the pride - the notion of a couple of dancing Banus is pretty damn sexy, lol!

And speaking of sexy, that boy of yours is puuuuurty, and I'm not even much for purple usually. I don't wanna promise anything, but we should have them bump heads together and see how they go in an RP or two. We should do some sort of introductory RP first, but maybe by their second one she'll have had some glum realization about her lot in life, and he can make that fantasy offer? Maybe he could at least be a first crush, and an IC fall back even if it doesn't work out?

I also like the idea of Adiva becoming Bad's friend. Even if the RPs tend to be kinda casual, they could have some interesting conversation, and I imagine Bad would become sort of protective of her, despite her being older. She'd probably wind up bothered by Adiva being all mopey about her roaming Pad too, and be all "I will make you cheer up. Let's go hunt or ******** around with some silly boy." so there's some potential for Bad to drag her into trouble maybe?

Since I'm having, like, an avalanche of RP offers right now, I'd ask we only follow up on one of these plots until I at least have them all set up, lol. Which do you wanna do more first?

@everyone: I got approval, so I can RP Bad now. Tomorrow is going to be hella busy and I'll be at home over spring break. If you can, please start. If you can't, I will do my best to do so on Mondayish when I should have more time!!  

Murphys_Law

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:36 pm
Probably Jalil and Bad first, mainly because I don't know yet where exactly Adiva will be when Bad's born, like age wise. I'd like to try to wait it out and see. :3

That's fine with me!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:26 am
Hey! Mirsa would like to say that Tubby Gubbi can't be Bad's friend 'cause he was her uncle-friend first! (Although as his player I think it would be hilarious if the two were rivals in that respect).  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Murphys_Law

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:00 am
Princess_Feylin
Hey! Mirsa would like to say that Tubby Gubbi can't be Bad's friend 'cause he was her uncle-friend first! (Although as his player I think it would be hilarious if the two were rivals in that respect).

XD That would be hilarious. What 'cha think of a three-way RP about it?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff