[JRP] Mass joining Rp.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Navi Pride

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:11 pm
User Image

Keep in mind that this rp does not count towards breeding. Only one Rp is required for this to count towards certing!

Eytucan stood before the newest members that wished to join his pride. The border, a very defined line of feathers before him, was the crossing point-the way in which to symbolize their arrival into the Navi. His head dress shone in the moon light, the bio luminescent plants cast brilliant colors against it. He was standing proud, the current king. The heirs and heiress had been born only a night before, so this was a very happy time. A time of great celebration, as was all births, but this was the coming of a new age. Once the long daughter was of age, she and the Consort (Pietr) would take the throne and become King and Queen.

Eytucan gazed upon the small group of five with starling Blue eyes. "Step across the feathered path, chose one once you are across. You are to wear this ornament until it falls apart, to symbolize your coming into Ewya's arms and to the Inknimaya. Tie this feather into your mane, state your name and announce yourself as "One with the people." And you will be home."

I will do one final post for Eytucan accepting everyone. Then feel free to post for certs. There is no posting order.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:54 pm
Kaneon stepped forward, treading lightly over the line of feathers. He kept his eyes on the ground, actuely conscious of all the eyes that were on him as he did so. Still, this was important, and he refused to hesitate. Turning back around, still meeting noone's eyes, He took time to scan the line of feathers, looking for the one that represented him.

Padding down the line, he selected a medium-length one. It was a silvery grey, with very very subtle barring in a duller, vaguely darker grey. He lifted it to tuck it into his mane, behind one ear where it would stay. He'd string it there somehow later. For now, he had to take the last and hardest step. With a silent swallow, he lifted his head and spoke. "I am Kaneon'uskatew, and I rejoice that I am now one with the people."

Task done, he quickly and gladly stepped back to let the next one step forward for their own ritural of becomong a member of the pride.

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:30 pm
Fwel looked at her new king with empty eyes but a smile of false bravery on her face. She held her head high as she calmly stepped over the line. She should be happy, honored to be accepted into her family. But she felt nothing, not even the squeeze of sadness that her orphaned heart might feel. It was not because this moment was not what she had been waiting for her whole life. It was not because she did not like to show feelings. It was that she could not feel them any more having locked them away, but she never let that show. Not after her family worried so much when she had first locked them away. So she smiled even though her eyes stayed dull and dead she tried her best to act nervous and happy feelings. She was sure were what she was meant to feel right now.

She turned to the feathers lined on the floor and choose an all black one that shimmered rainbow if the sun hit it just right. She felt it represented her false hood, but as an inverse to her own lies. It pretended to be dull while shimmering beauty hid under it's black. While she pretended to be full of life and color while truly being empty and lost. She stuck it into her hair promising to get a craftsmen to make it into an accessory strong enough for a warrior. She sucked in a breath and faked just enough emotion so her people would think it was real as she spoke the words that would bind her to this pride.
"I am Fwel and I am proud to be now one with the people." With her false grin she stepped away from the feathers letting another step threw so they may join as well as she continued to nurse the idea of her perfect image.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:29 am
( I've already talked with Tygress about this opening post. <3 Permission obtained for having them step forwards and speak their joining line together. ) O o .

Koehro glanced around, feeling particularly nervous, though this was one festival he did not hesitate on joining in. This was his pride, these were 'his' people...and he was one of them. As was his dearest twin sister that stood by his side. Tilting his head, he glanced at her, gently flicking his tail against her own in a friendly, reassuring gesture. They were not alone so long as they had one another.

With a measure of confidence he rarely felt, he crossed over the line of feathers, side-by-side with his twin, and glanced along the lines, the multitudes of feathers that lay there. There was one in particular that caught his eye. It was a deep emerald green, darker and even more vibrant than his eyes. And it had his sister's lovely purple - a colour they shared, as well - some soft streaks here and there that faded to blue, with the tip standing out as the vibrant purple colour slashed along it. It was, in a word, perfect. Waiting for his sister to choose her own, warmth radiating from his form, he offered to help her, and be helped in return if she so chose. With their feathers tucked into their fur, Koehro turned back and bowed his head a moment, overcome. He held his silence a moment, letting his sister speak her own name before joining:

"I am Koehro, and we are one of the people."

ArashiX

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Fuzzy-Gumdrop

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:01 pm
Nalo kept her usual friendly smile on her face, the bright green lioness was sung with excitement. She tilted her head slightly to get a better view of the others who were joining, and wondered if they were as excited as she was. She watched as the others stepped over the beautiful line of feathers, and became one with the pride.

The lioness's tail curled and swayed lightly as her turn approached and she approached the line of feathers, stepping over it and a wave of relaxation washed over her. Her eyes roved over the feathers, skipping over those that contained mostly neutral colors. She was looking for something with color, like her fur color, that would not only show that she loved vivid colors but that it matched her bubbly personality. Her smile grew as she spotted her feather, and bent her head down to pick it up. It was smaller, it was mostly a beautiful shade of blue with a small yellow streak that appeared shortly in the middle and a hint of green along the edge . She would be excited to find the bird that gave such a feather, and was sure she would see plenty in her new home.

Nalo added the feather to her fur, making a note to have it secured later, and smiled as she announced,
"I am Nalo'kanoni and I am one with the people."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:54 pm
Ke'awkato hesitated, not for fear of committing herself to the pride but rather the feeling that all eyes were on her. Others had gone though, and the pride had watched in respectful silence, so a bit of courage built up in her chest. After Nalo passed she stepped forward, crossing the line before she released her breath. The feather to represent her. There were so many, it was nearly overwhelming. Suddenly one caught her eye, a large yellow feather with a white starburst down its center. She reached a paw up and tucked it behind her ear, feeling the balance of it somewhat reassuring. "My name is Ke'awkato," she announced, gaining steam as she went, "And I am one with the people." Quickly she moved off to join the rest of the pride, her heart racing.  

Dulcea

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:15 pm
Kakarauri stood side by side with her brother among the others joining the pride a the same time. The timing was special with the arrival of the young heirs the night before and Rauri was well aware of the importance of the occassion. She grinned at her twin, proud of the way he held back his nerves and brushed her tail against his own reasurance.

Together they crossed the line of feathers and turned to make their choice. She smiled again at his choice and made her own, a similar feather only with the colors reversed, primarily purpled and blue marked with the green of Koehro's eyes. She gladly accepted his help in working the feather into her fur and then secured his feather in his mane. For the first time she envied some of the other lionesses their tuft of mane, but it shouldn't be difficult to find a crafter to make her some piece of jewelry to better keep this symbol of her joining.

That complete the two turned and bowed their heads. Rauri took a moment to let it all sink in before speaking her name, "I am Kakarauri," she stated clearly and proudly, pausing to allow her brother to speak before continuing in chorus, "and we are one with the people."

When Madzimoyo had heard about the welcoming ceremony for the newest members of the pride, he had asked if he could take part. Although he'd already been welcomed to the Iknimaya he had an interest in the ceremonial aspect and thus he stood among the others waiting at the border of feathers.
He took his step over the line and looked over the feathers closing his eyes trying to make his choice by feel rather than sight. He opened his eyes and found his paw on an irridescent feather that looked plain blue but shimmered like flowing water when he picked it up. It was very appropriate considering his attraction to water. He worked the feather into his mane, taking time to make sure it was well secured.

With a strength in his voice that his old friends would have never recognized he stated proundly, "I am Madzimoyo and I am one with the people."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:10 pm
With the crossing of the last new member, and one not so new to them, he lifted his head high-his head dress clanging softly in the night. He walked to the feathered line, looking at each spot where the feathers had been taken from, and with a swift action, collected the remaining ones while speaking.

"-May Eywa protect the people, new and old. May our blood run dense against the canopies. We are the Iknimaya, we are brothers and sisters-" He looked to the new members. "We must never forget that though blood runs true; our connection with everyone is just as strong. We are the people."

And with that, he bowed his head and with a smile; "Now my new family, follow me back to hometree. We must feast." And with that, turned and led the group back to the pride

Feel free to post in This thread If you are an owner of the contest lion. All others post in your appropriate colorists thread!

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items