Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
The Eastern Door (Sound) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:42 pm
Clock Tower
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A magnificent clock tower that makes any person, regardless of size, feel tiny and insignificant once inside. Climbing it takes a full hour for even the quickest of Shinobi, and at the top are three giant bells, each ringing with the ticks of the clock. Gears line the walls of the tower, clicking along to make an almost musical ringing in the metal building.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:02 pm
Lucas entered through the door into the tower. the clicking noise didn't appear to be some misleading hoax created to scare off those who would attempt to enter but was in fact the signifier to a much larger mystery. a clock tower was hidden here. he hadn't known one to exist when above ground and so he suspected that there was some form of jutsu applied to hide it. he looked around trying to figure out what was the origins or any defining features of this tower that may give away it's purpose.  

dreadno

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:16 pm
The massive seconds hand of the clock completed one revolution and the clock struck one o'clock. A phenomenally large bell rang once, and the reverberations of the one ringing carried all the way down the tower, amplified by the metal building. The effect it would have on a Shinobi with normal hearing and without the amplification would be that of a potent Suzu no Oto that would ruin balance for a moment, but the enhanced effect would make standing impossible, let alone moving, for a few seconds.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:38 pm
the moment that the sounds struck Lucas he felt noxious and so dissorientated that he ended up lying on the ground but thought he was in the air. this would not be good for him. something he would need to do is get rid of that damned bell. he would have to do that once he recovered though. he would however have time to climb up there. or so he thought. he expected to be able to just make it before the bell would toll again. he hadn't fully comprehended the distance though. this would be a challenge. he could tell that entering into his assimilated state with his ammount of training would be an immensly bad idea.  

dreadno

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:22 pm
Closing the door, or what seemed to be a door, behind him Silas hollered "Lucas, Lucas where are you I can't see and I can't feel anything!" Silas was waving his arms frantically around and tried to find Lucas.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:31 pm
The massive seconds hand of the clock completed one revolution and the clock struck two o'clock. Two phenomenally large bells rang twice, almost colliding in the process, and the reverberations of the one ringing carried all the way down the tower, amplified by the metal building. The effect it would have on a Shinobi with normal hearing and without the amplification would be that of a potent Suzu no Oto that would ruin balance for a moment, but the enhanced effect would make standing impossible, let alone moving, for around a minute.  

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:45 pm
as lucas got struck by the sound he collaps to the ground again clutching his head. once he recovered after a minute he began to think.
"silas. would you be able to raise me up using your shadows? if you can i may have a solution."
he said and then began to pull out more paper and write out seals on them.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:21 pm
Silas made his body fall into a sitting position and memorized how he had moved his body to perform his jutsu. "Lucas, I have no sight and no feeling so we have only one shot at this!" Silas performed his jutsu and held the last sign and focused on two hands. The hands sprouted from his shadow and they both lay flat on the ground for Lucas to be thrown or something. "I'm ready Lucas!" Said Silas confidently. "Let's show those upper ranks what we're made of!"

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

dreadno

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:42 am
"alright. i'm gonig to need you to raise me up until i say otherwise (aproximately 30 min up 1/2 way up). then i want you to hold me there. i will eventually want you to raise me up again. if you cant hold the hands when the bells go off then dont. i cant have you strain yourself. i'll be able to survive the brunt of the fall but if you strain yourself we may end up having a harder time. i'm gonig to attempt to cut the claksons off the bells."
he said then attached the tags he'd created onto kunai. then he lept onto the hands and waited to be raised.
(this should take us to about 45 min from the last ring. i think that would be apropriate)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:34 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Toad Summoner-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

Howaido had made his way into the room by guiding of the building no doubt. As the last chime hit him he knew what he had to do, he formed chakra to stabilize himself all around his body a thick resistance to reflect the sound. Now he ran for Lucas and Silas,"Come on we dont have time for any fooling. Im unaffected from my previous experience, I can help you guys out." It was true Howaido had not only arrived late, but he was aware of what was wrong with them at the moment. He couldnt fix it in the field, so he would have to be their legs,"Coat your ears with chakra like ear plugs!" He then ran over to brace Silas.

[Hope this isnt a terrible entrance.]

-Chakra:740

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:24 pm
The massive seconds hand of the clock completed one revolution and the clock struck three o'clock. The two phenomenally large bells rang twice, and then one rang a third and tapped the other. The reverberations of the two ringing carried all the way down the tower, amplified by the metal building. The effect it would have on a Shinobi with normal hearing and without the amplification would be that of a potent Suzu no Oto that would ruin balance for a moment, but the enhanced effect would make standing impossible, let alone moving, for a few minutes. The effect of the Chakra barrier that Howaido was using would be to lessen the effects of the Suzu no Oto slightly, so his recovery time would be slightly less than the others'. The tapping of the two bells together caused a tiny crack to form in the ceiling.

The exit disappeared completely, and in its place words of Chakra hung in the air. They were a mist of light in the dim clock tower, and they read only one word: "TAIJUTSU".

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:57 pm
Searing pain rang through Silas' mind, but he kept his stance of sitting Indian style on the ground. "Lucas I'll do my best, count on it!" Forcing out the chakra Silas performed two jutsus! While performing a string of seals the hands were starting to raise Lucas and out of the arms-like pillar of shadow three needles sprouted out and were surrounding Lucas. This would test his hearing, and shadow use tremendously. Silas sort of knew that someone was supporting him, it was hard not to hear him even though Silas couldn't feel he could smell, and everyone has their own odor. "Howaido-Sempai I hope your with me because I am using up one half of my chakra right now!"

Jutsu Used:
~Shadow Release - Extending Shadow Hands (Kageton - Hari Kage Te) [-B-]
~ Shadow Sewing(Kage Nui) [-B-]

Chakra: 175 // 255

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:59 am
Lucas crouched in a braced position on the hands as he was being raised up.
"doing good silas"
he grunted out. once he recovered he looked up and picked out four corners that seemed bare enough. he then released four kunai with the tags on them into those corners.
"release the hands. i'll be fine. just... brace yourself and ready another set of hands. raise them to the base of the barrier i'm about to create. once the ringing occurs again the barrier will likely fall and so i will need those hands. just raise them and i'll make sure i'm above them. once i'm back on them i'll want you to raise me up more so that hopefully i'll make it to the bells to get rid of them."
he said before the barrier would be created. once it was made he would be inside the barrier which would take the brunt of the sonic vibrations reducing the power of the bells significantly. he also hoped that it woudl be reduced for those below.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:45 am
Taijutsu... Howaido thought then he realized they couldnt here. He put chakra over his hands and placed them over Silas' ears, the effects would be temporary and likely get his message across to Silas to use chakra to pad his ears and dull the sound. When the crack widened it was then that he realized, Howaido got Silas attention and lit up his tanto with white chakra to form a bright light. If Silas couldnt see him maybe Lucas would. He waved the light around and then pointed up then to himself, "Im goin up!" Howaido knew he only had a moments notice before the bell struck again. He climbed the tower with rapid pouncing strides to get as high as he could, he had tremendous speed. He reached the top and braced himself against the clock as quick as he could, with his chakra barrier he would be able to stay perfectly still as long as he didnt move or let go. He sent two strong punches into the tower and grabbed ahold of the metal deep inside to stabilize himself. Whence the bells struck again he would attack the opening in the ceiling.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:42 pm
The massive seconds hand of the clock completed one revolution and the clock struck four o'clock. The two phenomenally large bells rang twice, and then once more. The reverberations of the two ringing carried all the way down the tower, amplified by the metal building. The effect it would have on a Shinobi with normal hearing and without the amplification would be that of a potent Suzu no Oto that would ruin balance for a moment, but the enhanced effect would make standing impossible, let alone moving, for several minutes. The walls shook horribly, and a message popped up under the word "TAIJUTSU": "EJECTION IMMINENT".  
☼]| Wind ○ Country

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff