Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Should I steal a kiss? VOTE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sould I?
  Yes.
  No.
View Results

Robbie-fyed

Beloved Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:44 pm
It's never a good idea to "steal a kiss". Quite frankly, I find it very rude and presumptuous. There's a reason why people go through the wooing process before taking things to the next level, or at least people should, but now adays.... eh you get my point. Besides, if she's older I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate you stealing a kiss from her. It's not cute, romantic, or endearing unless you know there's physical attraction on both sides. In the worst case, she could press charges against you for sexual assault/harassment, and in a more mild case she could stop talking to you all together. The mature thing would be to get on a more personal level with her as it seems you don't know anything about her. Find out if she even likes women, and if not then let it go regardless of how you feel.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:02 am
Arr -- k u n
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
xxx
xxx

.-facepalm-

Oh my Jesus.
It's college. Everyone is an adult.
You can DATE your teachers in college.
The only way she'd ever get fired is if it turned scandalous
or something. XD And no one will get kicked out or anything
unless she presses charges.

So, if you and her are on good terms
(like actual friends)
Then go ahead.

If not, make friends first, yeah? then perhaps
you'll get close enough to know her sexuality.
-nod nod-
xxx
User Image
heart *Like-like-like-like-like-like-like* heart

Tifey_Lewis

Tifey_Lewis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:04 am
RosesandBlood
DO IT!

Even if it's a peck on the cheek, if you want to go for it. It can't hurt right? I would say it's just a kiss but to some (like me) that means a lot. But try for it anyways. I'm rooting for you!
Gotta' love people like this. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:08 am
LuckytheShadow
In a normal situation, stealing a kiss could range in consequence from very good {sex?} to very, very bad {sexual assault charges}.

This is never, ever a good idea. Taking this kind of chance based on the vague notion that she might know you're crushing on her is foolish and irresponsible, not to mention blatantly careless in regards to that woman's feelings.

In short, don't do it.
Lol. *Likes* Thanks for your answer.  

Tifey_Lewis

Juxtaposedjoker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:21 pm
NO!!!!

In college the profs can date the students but it's looked down upon. It could hurt her career in more subtle ways. Don't be selfish. There is no harm in keeping a friendship with her. Every teacher has different parameters when dealing with their students. Some will even hang out and take 'em to bars whereas others wouldn't even give out a screen name. You need to judge her comfort level. Will she hang out with you outside of the uni? Nurture a friendship until she either takes it upon herself to initiate or wait until you have graduated and then ask her out on a date and maybe steal that kiss if you see her off campus. That sort of fraternization is never looked upon favorably even if it is between adults in a work setting. Would you kiss your co-work in front of everyone? No.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff