Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
FINAL FANTASY XII

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Molest my Shamisen

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:59 am
okay i need help when i got into the draklor laboratory i saved it on the same file and now the imperials are at my level.but only balthier and vaan are high enough characters but they always die first and fran bash ashe and penelo are too low and are far away from leveling up. any reccomendations?
btw am i almost done with the game?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:59 pm
If you can, get out of Draklor and go back and grind liek a lots. If you can't, go fight some people really fast and then run back to the savepoint. Give all your best equiptment to yer best people and pray for the best? If you can, use Quickening chains if yer good at it.  

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Molest my Shamisen

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:56 pm
Todeskandidaten
If you can, get out of Draklor and go back and grind liek a lots. If you can't, go fight some people really fast and then run back to the savepoint. Give all your best equiptment to yer best people and pray for the best? If you can, use Quickening chains if yer good at it.

im good at quickenings cuz the highest ive gotten is 10 yea but im afrain to lose fren basch penolo and ashe cuz theyre lower but vaan and balthier are fine  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:31 pm
SquareEnix cosplayer
Todeskandidaten

im good at quickenings cuz the highest ive gotten is 10 yea but im afrain to lose fren basch penolo and ashe cuz theyre lower but vaan and balthier are fine

Well, grind as best you can with what you have and then try it out. I wish you luck!  

Todeskandidaten
Crew

4,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items