Welcome to Gaia! ::

❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringmaster Fanguild)

Back to Guilds

Enter the tent and enjoy a wide variety of fun in the world of Gaian circuses! 

Tags: Ringmaster, Ringleader, Role Play, Circus, Cirque du gothique 

Reply ❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringleader Fanguild)
♦ INTRODUCE YOURSELF ♦ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Conchordia

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:39 pm
Tell us a little about yourself, heck, tell as a lot about yourself.

EDIT: We won't worry about OC profiles here for now.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:43 pm
I'm Conch, an artist, as you will soon find out cool
I love:

-Doujin and yaoi, obtuse humour and the occaisional bout of unhealthy role playing.
-Noobs- I love taking care of noobs *^^*
-Art
-Invisible ringmasters ≧◡≦

I write, but I'm shy.
I love writing/Drawing slash and BL.

I take requests, always!  

Conchordia

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

DriedBlackOlives

Invisible Survivor

9,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:38 am
•¤* These aren't surprises to me anymore *¤•

Hello *bows* I am Olive and I am very pleased to be in here ^-^ heart

I Like RINGMASTERS! 3nodding Getting art, looking at art, reading, role-playing ((still learning to become lit.. sweatdrop )) I also like yaoi ^//^.

I am not much of an artist,..i wish I was but i am no good at drawing, I would show you some of mine..but..I do not have a scanner or anything like that. I am trying to save up enough money to get a tablet..but..hey..w/e *smiles lightly*

well sorry for babbling *giggles8 I shall let you go for now teehee.pease pm me or quote me or w/e to talk to me *giggles again* Bye bee! *waves*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:18 am
well my name is kumi, im 18 years young & have been on gaia sense 06'. love anime & manga & obviously the oh-so-sexy ringmaster.
my favourite food is fried dough, if i could i'd eat it all day!  

Kumi Uchiha

Wealthy Businesswoman

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Awesome Chandra

Dapper Shapeshifter

15,415 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:36 am
Ah why hello I'm Queen Alice, but you my call me by my proper name Awesome Chandra, I'm an artist and future ruler of the world. Age? 18 going to be 19 in March. My likes? Well a woman's got to have some secrets right? Although I will tell you that I have grown quite fond of our dear Ringmaster Monsieur Loyal, and I do believe he has become my new muse but I need more reference pictures before I start drawing him. Request? Maybe. But I do cost a pretty penny for my art. ~ heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:14 am
Whats the word mates

OC Name: Atum
Age/Apparent age: Older than you
Appearance: So hot I'll melt your undies
Abilities: Nova blast, recreation, swordsmanship, allure
Temperament: Cocky, capable, aggressive

Nice to meet ya, lets rock!  

Atuum

Conchordia

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:12 am
Kumi Uchiha
well my name is kumi, im 18 years young & have been on gaia sense 06'. love anime & manga & obviously the oh-so-sexy ringmaster.

Welcome, Kumi.
Our company's one and only performing mermaid. I'm sure you have a lot of talents you can bring to our fine establishment.

Before I introduce you to our esteemed master, I ask you, Is there anything else we must know about yourself?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:16 am
Conchordia
Kumi Uchiha

Welcome, Kumi.
Our company's one and only performing mermaid. I'm sure you have a lot of talents you can bring to our fine establishment.

Before I introduce you to our esteemed master, I ask you, Is there anything else we must know about yourself?

yea missed this cuz i didnt have an OC at first but my temperament is sweet, not easily angered. will do anything for the ringmaster as she has a crush on him. her abilities are she can perform magic with her winter staff.  

Kumi Uchiha

Wealthy Businesswoman

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Conchordia

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:17 am
Kumi Uchiha
Conchordia
Kumi Uchiha

Welcome, Kumi.

yea missed this cuz i didnt have an OC at first but my temperament is sweet, not easily angered. will do anything for the ringmaster as she has a crush on him. her abilities are she can perform magic with her winter staff.

Very Good.

-Is updating Titles and Ranks now.-  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:21 am
Queen_alice13
Ah why hello I'm Queen Alice, but you my call me by my proper name Awesome Chandra, I'm an artist and future ruler of the world. Age? 18 going to be 19 in March. My likes? Well a woman's got to have some secrets right? Although I will tell you that I have grown quite fond of our dear Ringmaster Monsieur Loyal, and I do believe he has become my new muse but I need more reference pictures before I start drawing him. Request? Maybe. But I do cost a pretty penny for my art. ~ heart

Welcome, Chandra.
Hm...Looks like I have a rivalry for our master's affections, as rare as they are.

Are you interested in the RP?
*points to Titles and Ranks thread*
We have a number of jobs availible under the tent roof, lend yourself to whichever title you deem to suit your abilities best.

You're one of us now >:/  

Conchordia

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Conchordia

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:24 am
Atum Re Nu
Whats the word mates

My my, you are a cocky one.

Onely an person of such firey and alluring passion like that could tame Cirque du Gothique's Horriffic Big Cat's.
Maybe you'd make a fine Lion Tamer >:3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:57 am
Conchordia
Atum Re Nu
Whats the word mates

My my, you are a cocky one.

Onely an person of such firey and alluring passion like that could tame Cirque du Gothique's Horriffic Big Cat's.
Maybe you'd make a fine Lion Tamer >:3

It takes a beast to tame one. Let me at em!  

Atuum

9 voIt

Noob

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:32 am
Well, hello, I am Lunar Disco, people sometimes call me Luna, but not often.
I love the Ringmaster, he is very cute in his own way. I am seventeen years old, and I am an oldschool Nintendo gamer. I love to draw.. and that's about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:47 am
Mornin' all, if it's not morning for you, oh well. Name's Maria Reaver, but I can respond to just abut anything, even you with the face. Feel free to call me Molly or Maria though. I'm newly 19, only from last month. My drawing skills are, how do I put this lightly... mediocre. I'm better at roleplaying though. Heh. I have had some trouble picking between Cordis and Loyal, but Loyal's certainly been a fave longer.  

Maria is Absent

Timid Werewolf

9,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100

Inai

9,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:51 am
Hello~ 8D I got an invite to this lovely guild, and seeing as Ringmaster's one of my favorite NPCs, I haaad to accept. heart So, about me...

I'm 21, will be 22 in April. I'm an artist and a writer who probably does too much RP for my own good, aaand actually, that's part of WHY I love the Ringmaster and the entire Cirque too much. 8D A friend got me into an RP here on Gaia back in 2006 called the Dark Circus, and I absolutely fell in love with the story. heart From there, we both made a new one called Wonderland Circus off-site, which is going to be opening soon...add that + the manga Kuroshitsuji's circus arc, and I was guaranteed to adore the entire concept when Gaia suddenly came out with the Cirque du Gothique. ;_; I just want them all to return as permanent NPCs!  
❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringleader Fanguild)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games