Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]
Joining Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:56 am
Talencia
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Talencia
SoA's Name: Rezatues
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Reaver
Brief Personality: Reza is an adventurer who loves a good challenge. He will probably never be excellent at any one thing, but he eagerly throws himself into doing them. He likes to braid or dangle beads from himself, and is especially fond of jade. Overall he's rather upbeat and cheerful. He doesn't always know his own limits, though, and can sometimes get into trouble by attempting too much or something beyond his ability.
Brief History: His mother was a Freeborn who eventually left the pride to find her fortune elsewhere. His father (npc) is an aging, lazy Freeborn who never amounted to much. He may have siblings roaming about, but to his knowledge none are active in the pride. His upbringing was really mostly due to his own explorations and experimenting with what life was like. This has resulted in his free-wheeling, adventurous attitude.

(My plan is to do a viking SRP as my JRP... that work?)
Actually, if he's an original member you can just have him ranked as a reaver right from the get-go. But you're welcome to do a viking RP for him anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:00 am
Tanakako
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Tanakako
SoA's Name: Auðlín
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Proud and headstrong, she is used to fighting for what she wants and while she has no aspirations to become a reaver she is more than capable of defending herself and anything she has claimed for her own.
Brief History: If you ever thought being a freeborn was an easy job, think again. Being born into a pride of violent lions to whom pride and mastery over others through physical strength was a sign of courage was not a conclusive atmosphere for a peaceful way of life. From thrall to freeborn to reaver, the Stormborn's culture and ideologies ran deep. Thralls were kept in line with violence and punished if they fought back, reavers fought daily in practice and often to settle disputes, and so it was no different as a freeborn. Anything you wanted, you had to take and you could never count on others to be willing to share.

It was this kind of life that Auðlín had been born to and had grown up within. Even as a young adolescent she had been forced to fight for food, fight to keep her pride and her station among the other youth, fight in self defense against the young males hoping to become reavers and who thought a female would make a good punching bag. Auðlín had refused to be somebody else's stepping stone and through necessity had developed an expansive range of attacks and defensive moves that suited her lighter weight and turn of speed compared to her male peers.
Her personality makes sense, but her history's a little odd for the pride. Freeborn in the pride never really want for anything. There are enough thralls to provide for the pride, even if one doesn't own any personally, so unless her family was intent on deliberately starving her and encouraged people to abuse her, it is incredibly unlikely that anyone would treat her the way you've described.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:34 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: SilverLutz
SoA's Name: Kitwana
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Still getting a hang of him but he's pretty generic Stormborn with a dislike of hybrids.
Brief History: Grew up rouge, wants a pride. He was a gift from Hopefolly so this is just to let you know he's changing hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:54 pm
Ooops, I didn't mean for it to sound so, violent. I was aiming more along the lines of constant rank-jostling and such, like youngsters do to figure out their place in a hierarchy.

Edited history
I have iron in my blood!
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Proud and headstrong, she is used to fighting for what she wants and while she has no aspirations to become a reaver she is more than capable of defending herself and anything she has claimed for her own.
Brief History:Ever since she was a young adolescent she has been fighting; to keep her pride as a stormborn, to keep and increase her status among the other youth, in self defense against other adolescents hoping to become reavers. Auðlín refused to be somebody else's stepping stone and through necessity has developed an expansive range of attacks and defensive moves that suited her lighter weight and turn of speed compared to her male peers.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:09 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: nessiaing
SoA's Name: Umeko'Maly
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Head strong and stubborn. She likes to figure things out on her own and do things her own way.
Brief History: Daughter of Nwairi Jito who is an original member and Al Hattal a god. She was raised by her mother.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:06 am
SilverLutz
I have iron in my blood!
Username: SilverLutz
SoA's Name: Kitwana
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Still getting a hang of him but he's pretty generic Stormborn with a dislike of hybrids.
Brief History: Grew up rouge, wants a pride. He was a gift from Hopefolly so this is just to let you know he's changing hands.
Sounds good to me.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:07 am
Tanakako
Ooops, I didn't mean for it to sound so, violent. I was aiming more along the lines of constant rank-jostling and such, like youngsters do to figure out their place in a hierarchy.

Edited history
I have iron in my blood!
Original Member? Yes
Brief History:Ever since she was a young adolescent she has been fighting; to keep her pride as a stormborn, to keep and increase her status among the other youth, in self defense against other adolescents hoping to become reavers. Auðlín refused to be somebody else's stepping stone and through necessity has developed an expansive range of attacks and defensive moves that suited her lighter weight and turn of speed compared to her male peers.
That sounds a lot more plausible. I apologize for the misunderstanding.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:09 am
nessiaing
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Umeko'Maly
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Head strong and stubborn. She likes to figure things out on her own and do things her own way.
Brief History: Daughter of Nwairi Jito who is an original member and Al Hattal a god. She was raised by her mother.
Okay, looks good to me.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:19 am
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Ruzski (Princess_Feylin) x Gyllene (pinchmonster)
Cubs' Rank: freeborn

Cub's Name: Martta (ChaosTheories)

Cub's Name: Aarre (Princess_Feylin)

Cub's Name: Koira (SilverLutz)

Cub's Name: Umbriel (pinchmonster)

Cub's Name: ??? (Dame Nightfury)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:23 am
Princess_Feylin
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Ruzski (Princess_Feylin) x Gyllene (pinchmonster)

Cub's Name: Martta (ChaosTheories)

Cub's Name: Aarre (Princess_Feylin)

Cub's Name: Koira (SilverLutz)

Cub's Name: Umbriel (pinchmonster)

Cub's Name: ??? (Dame Nightfury)
Thanks. I'll update the list.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

nessiaing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:56 pm
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Anika
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Anika is very hot headed, quick to be angry. She can be rather brutal however once the other concedes that she is the better lion she can be quite merciful.
Brief History: Born and raised a stromborn (parents NPC) Anika has the fight in her blood. She would have worked hard to rise up in the ranks and become a Reaver and she fights even harder to have female Reavers seen as equal to the males.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:06 pm
nessiaing
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Anika
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Anika is very hot headed, quick to be angry. She can be rather brutal however once the other concedes that she is the better lion she can be quite merciful.
Brief History: Born and raised a stromborn (parents NPC) Anika has the fight in her blood. She would have worked hard to rise up in the ranks and become a Reaver and she fights even harder to have female Reavers seen as equal to the males.
Looks good to me!  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:51 am
I am born of the storm!
Father and Mother: Brenning (Princess_Feylin) x Lyti (Princess_Feylin)

Cub's Name: Sulvana (pinchmonster)

Cub's Name: (Princess_Feylin)

Cub's Name: Bryndis (Rennekae)

Cub's Name: Svana (Tanakako)

Cub's Name: Njal (Vesale)

Cub's Name: Stein (Saint Sergio)

Cub's Name: Asoiaf (Princess_Feylin)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:35 pm
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Ronan
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: He is a hard lion, one who embodies the warrior spirit. Tough and determined he lives for reaving. He is not wholly without emotion though and does sometimes take time out to unwind and relax about the pride, but during those periods he will often be found alone, disliking rowdy company.
Brief History: Born to a Reaver and his freeborn mate as part of a legitimate litter, he has spent his whole life training, and once old enough, became a Reaver and joined his father's band. On reaching his adulthood he moved into another band in order to avoid fighting with his father. (As both males were hard headed and stubborn). He wants to move into the warlord's Viking band, if only to see if it's any different, and for extra challenge.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:46 am
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Anane
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: He is honestly kind of a blank slate. He's never been played. The only thing I know is he is a proud lion.
Brief History: He was born to a family in another pride and has only recently learned they all migrated here. So now he is coming to join his family here. He doesn't wan them to claim him though he wants to fight his own way in and earn his place.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Pya
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: A little gruff and grumbly. Those he loves her loves fiercely everyone else he is kinda impartial towards/
Brief History: He lost his mate a long time ago and has been wondering homeless. Now he hopes to join the pride with his new mate and settle down a little.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games