• Partygoer 500
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:24 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: ropin and riden
SoA's Name: Don'Zaraasir
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Reaver
Brief Personality: Does not trifle in the affairs of others and believes its every lion for himself in regards to immediate survival. He's brutish, rough around the edges, and heartless enough to ignore the helpless when he could easily come to the rescue. When it comes down to it, he'd rather teach someone to fight for themselves, than bail them out of trouble all the time.
Brief History: Don is a piece of work. Early on he decided he could be self-reliant and this attitude grew as he did. Born to a rogue pair he left their company as soon as possible in favor of living on his own, tired of his large family expecting him to help out in whatever trouble they managed to get themselves into. He's stolen meals without sympathy, murdered as a means to ensure zero loose ends, and watched idle by as one of his own brothers was torn to shreds for some misdeed he had committed against a pride. There is very little compromise for this lion, as he prefers to solve his problems with violence and help only himself. The promise of constant battle and strong opponents has led him to the borders of the Stormborn, as he aims on joining their ranks.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:02 am
ropin and riden
I have iron in my blood!
Username: ropin and riden
SoA's Name: Don'Zaraasir
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Reaver
Brief Personality: Does not trifle in the affairs of others and believes its every lion for himself in regards to immediate survival. He's brutish, rough around the edges, and heartless enough to ignore the helpless when he could easily come to the rescue. When it comes down to it, he'd rather teach someone to fight for themselves, than bail them out of trouble all the time.
Brief History: Don is a piece of work. Early on he decided he could be self-reliant and this attitude grew as he did. Born to a rogue pair he left their company as soon as possible in favor of living on his own, tired of his large family expecting him to help out in whatever trouble they managed to get themselves into. He's stolen meals without sympathy, murdered as a means to ensure zero loose ends, and watched idle by as one of his own brothers was torn to shreds for some misdeed he had committed against a pride. There is very little compromise for this lion, as he prefers to solve his problems with violence and help only himself. The promise of constant battle and strong opponents has led him to the borders of the Stormborn, as he aims on joining their ranks.
He looks good to me. I'd caution him against mentioning that the bit about watching his brother be killed, though. He wouldn't find too many sympathetic listeners among the Stormborn . cool But, yes. Accepted!  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:03 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Christopher Johnson
SoA's Name: Erling
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Captain
Brief Personality: A gruff, stern, stodgy old fellow. Erling is a traditionalist, and doesn't have much use for new ideas. He has no use at all for people who question the rules. He's a good, loyal captain and would willingly give his life in battle to preserve any of his reavers (or indeed any Stormborn, even a thrall - they deserve the protection of the stronger Stormborn too).
Brief History: Erling was born into the pride and has always done his best to uphold its values and traditions. Erling was always loyal to his wife Dagrun, and doted on her and his daughter Brynja. When Dagrun was captured by pirates, Erling grew cold and bitter. He is very protective of Brynja and all of his family.

(He is also Gunnar's uncle, full brother to Gunnar's dad XD Yaaaay Stormborn families)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:57 am
Christopher Johnson
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Erling
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Captain
Brief Personality: A gruff, stern, stodgy old fellow. Erling is a traditionalist, and doesn't have much use for new ideas. He has no use at all for people who question the rules. He's a good, loyal captain and would willingly give his life in battle to preserve any of his reavers (or indeed any Stormborn, even a thrall - they deserve the protection of the stronger Stormborn too).
Brief History: Erling was born into the pride and has always done his best to uphold its values and traditions. Erling was always loyal to his wife Dagrun, and doted on her and his daughter Brynja. When Dagrun was captured by pirates, Erling grew cold and bitter. He is very protective of Brynja and all of his family.

(He is also Gunnar's uncle, full brother to Gunnar's dad XD Yaaaay Stormborn families)
Actually we could use a few more active Captains, so Erling comes at a rather perfect time.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:07 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Andranis
SoA's Name: Shetani
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Now, see, here's the fun part - Idealy, Freeborn would be a good rank, but she can't actually do a duel(Pregnant by Al-Ha)... So she might have to join as Thrall xd ;
Brief Personality: Skittish and shy, Shetani's not exactly had a good life. After she left the Pridelands as a juvenile, she encountered one bad thing after another in the form of Toshiro, a less-than-pleasant lion. To say the least, it's left her... Not so brave, and afraid of displeasing others.
Brief History: She grew up in an otherwise happy family and pride life. Being the Pridelands... She found it boring, and left. And then just ran into problems. Everywhere she went, she seemed to run into a nasty piece of piebald lion, until eventually she got away from him. While out wandering, she found Al-Hattal... You can figure out what happened after that.

If she's a Thrall, my one request is her litter can be Freeborn xd ; Also, fun bonus - She's Yu's mother heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:28 am
Andranis
I have iron in my blood!
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Now, see, here's the fun part - Idealy, Freeborn would be a good rank, but she can't actually do a duel(Pregnant by Al-Ha)... So she might have to join as Thrall xd ;
Brief Personality: Skittish and shy, Shetani's not exactly had a good life. After she left the Pridelands as a juvenile, she encountered one bad thing after another in the form of Toshiro, a less-than-pleasant lion. To say the least, it's left her... Not so brave, and afraid of displeasing others.
Brief History: She grew up in an otherwise happy family and pride life. Being the Pridelands... She found it boring, and left. And then just ran into problems. Everywhere she went, she seemed to run into a nasty piece of piebald lion, until eventually she got away from him. While out wandering, she found Al-Hattal... You can figure out what happened after that.

If she's a Thrall, my one request is her litter can be Freeborn xd ; Also, fun bonus - She's Yu's mother heart
Accepted!

It is a little-known fact among the Stormborn, but if one member (obviously not a Thrall, but a Freeborn of some sort) is willing to vouch for another's acceptance to the pride on the basis of familial relation, they are considered a member and a Freeborn, though it will be known that they did not fight to get in. This is probably something that will be explained to Yu if she mentions to anyone that the lioness over there is her mother.

Whether you would like Yu to figure this out when Shetani first arrives or whether you would like Shetani to be a Thrall first and have Yu get her raised from Thralldom to being a Freeborn is up to you. Just let me know what you want to do.

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:13 am
Myrsky Syntynyt
Andranis
I have iron in my blood!
Original Member? No

Accepted!

It is a little-known fact among the Stormborn, but if one member (obviously not a Thrall, but a Freeborn of some sort) is willing to vouch for another's acceptance to the pride on the basis of familial relation, they are considered a member and a Freeborn, though it will be known that they did not fight to get in. This is probably something that will be explained to Yu if she mentions to anyone that the lioness over there is her mother.

Whether you would like Yu to figure this out when Shetani first arrives or whether you would like Shetani to be a Thrall first and have Yu get her raised from Thralldom to being a Freeborn is up to you. Just let me know what you want to do.

Shweet whee I think it'd be easier to have Shetani be a Thrall, and then Yu go "ZOMG, MOM!" and vouche for her to become a Freeborn xd BTW... Yu's a boy lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:23 am
Andranis
Shweet whee I think it'd be easier to have Shetani be a Thrall, and then Yu go "ZOMG, MOM!" and vouche for her to become a Freeborn xd BTW... Yu's a boy lol
Sigh. I knew that. I just get his name confused with Susu, who is not a boy. Clearly the mule (as played by Fey) needs more sleep.

Thrall to Freeborn works for me.

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Mtorolite

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:35 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Mtorollite
SoA's Name: Batarr'Ctyk
Original Member? Yes/No . . .it's a bit odd
Desired Rank: Freeborn to Reaver at adulthood to Lawspeaker as her plot developes
Brief Personality: Batarr puts a lot of stock in rules and justice, although one of the rules she believes in is the rule of might. She's just a cub, but she likes to work to make things be as they should be, not necessarily how they are. Bit of an idealist, and very enthusiastic.
Brief History: Batarr lost her mom and siblings in a storm, and was found by Pinch's Tazira, who will be adopting her and raising her as her daughter.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:54 am
Mtorolite
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Mtorollite
SoA's Name: Batarr'Ctyk
Original Member? Yes/No . . .it's a bit odd
Desired Rank: Freeborn to Reaver at adulthood to Lawspeaker as her plot developes
Brief Personality: Batarr puts a lot of stock in rules and justice, although one of the rules she believes in is the rule of might. She's just a cub, but she likes to work to make things be as they should be, not necessarily how they are. Bit of an idealist, and very enthusiastic.
Brief History: Batarr lost her mom and siblings in a storm, and was found by Pinch's Tazira, who will be adopting her and raising her as her daughter.
Welcom, Batarr. I'm sure she'll have an...interesting time living with Tazira.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:10 am
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Bilijo
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: Bilijo is incredibly irritating. Her personality is terrible. She doesn't have any real skills or talents, and no sense of humor. Her favorite pastime is complaining about how no one loves her. She also enjoys eating. She has been known to black out while having a small snack, only to wake up hours later covered in the crusty remains of a giant meal that she ate in some kind of crazed fugue state. She blames everyone else for her problems. Her number one goal in life is to latch on to a man and force him to be her prince charming.
Brief History: Bilijo was born into the pride but never ascended very far. She isn't smart, strong, or talented in any way, leaving her to do drudge work that she feels she is far too good for. Bilijo is overweight from her bizarre blackout binge-eating, and blames her weight for all of her problems (instead of placing the blame on her stupidity and craziness). Some day she will find a stormborn that is willing to put up with her crazy a** for more than an hour, and she will badger him into marrying her. She will then make his life miserable. Forever.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:29 am
Christopher Johnson
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Bilijo
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Bilijo is incredibly irritating. Her personality is terrible. She doesn't have any real skills or talents, and no sense of humor. Her favorite pastime is complaining about how no one loves her. She also enjoys eating. She has been known to black out while having a small snack, only to wake up hours later covered in the crusty remains of a giant meal that she ate in some kind of crazed fugue state. She blames everyone else for her problems. Her number one goal in life is to latch on to a man and force him to be her prince charming.
Brief History: Bilijo was born into the pride but never ascended very far. She isn't smart, strong, or talented in any way, leaving her to do drudge work that she feels she is far too good for. Bilijo is overweight from her bizarre blackout binge-eating, and blames her weight for all of her problems (instead of placing the blame on her stupidity and craziness). Some day she will find a stormborn that is willing to put up with her crazy a** for more than an hour, and she will badger him into marrying her. She will then make his life miserable. Forever.
The crazy b***h is accepted. Let this be a reminder: Stormborn women are also terrifying.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:39 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: ShinyObsessed
SoA's Name: Aristo'Mache
Original Member? I suppose not, her mother was supposed to join before they were born, but she dropped off the face of the earth. Sibling to Batarr'Ctyk
Desired Rank: Freeborn to Reaver
Brief Personality: Aristo is a fairly quiet cub, always watching and learning. She doesn't feel the need to speak up about every little thing. In fact, even if she's "involved" in a conversation about something she faintly disagrees with she'll be quiet until the best place for her to speak appears. Woe to the person who seriously bothers her, she will first rip with words and then closely follow that up with very sharp claws. As she grows she'll have a wicked sense of humor. But she is more like a plot of quick sand, calm and innocent and easily walked over, whoops you just sank and died. Sorry you didn't see that coming.
Brief History: The cubs and their mother were separated by a storm. Batarr was lucky, she was found by a pride member. Aristo wasn't as lucky. She's survived by beach combing and looking so innocent and harmless that she seems easy prey or hiding. A few days ago she saw Batarr and recognized her litter mate. She longs for that family connection.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:16 pm
ShinyObsessed
I have iron in my blood!
Username: ShinyObsessed
SoA's Name: Aristo'Mache
Original Member? I suppose not, her mother was supposed to join before they were born, but she dropped off the face of the earth. Sibling to Batarr'Ctyk
Desired Rank: Freeborn to Reaver
Brief Personality: Aristo is a fairly quiet cub, always watching and learning. She doesn't feel the need to speak up about every little thing. In fact, even if she's "involved" in a conversation about something she faintly disagrees with she'll be quiet until the best place for her to speak appears. Woe to the person who seriously bothers her, she will first rip with words and then closely follow that up with very sharp claws. As she grows she'll have a wicked sense of humor. But she is more like a plot of quick sand, calm and innocent and easily walked over, whoops you just sank and died. Sorry you didn't see that coming.
Brief History: The cubs and their mother were separated by a storm. Batarr was lucky, she was found by a pride member. Aristo wasn't as lucky. She's survived by beach combing and looking so innocent and harmless that she seems easy prey or hiding. A few days ago she saw Batarr and recognized her litter mate. She longs for that family connection.
Accepted. Poor girl. That which doesn't kill you, I suppose.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:58 am
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Lena
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Lena is a sweet, even-tempered lioness that has always been a bit of a pushover. She's meek and mild and was content being a salt wife. She has been described as flowery.
Brief History: Even though she was a salt wife, Lena always loved her gruff and uncompromising husband Thorgrim. She bowed to his wishes, never complaining or defying him and his true wife. When he left the pride over an argument with Gunne, his wife left in a huff. Lena stuck by his side. Now his only wife, Lena has been quite happy at their outpost, and has begun to wear the pants in the family now and then.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff