Submit

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:21 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Lorne_Sionn
SoA's Name: Uncert Eusi'chosi
Original Member?No
Desired Rank:Reever, perhaps someday Captain

Brief Personality:Eusi is a very serious lion, with a keen eye for any type of martial skill. He learns quickly anything taught to him, and he continuously practices until he perfects the movement. He tends to keep to himself, due to his lonely cubhood and can be accused of being overly serious. He is not easy in affection or camaraderie, but he is very loyal once you have earned it and his trust.

Brief History: Eusi'chosi was born into the Tianxia Pride, but never felt as if he truly belonged there. He excelled in his studies of the martial arts, the hope of his mother was that he would become a Guard, and in time a Royal Guard. Eusi did not excel for her, but for the perfection of the Art of War. He did not know his father, only that he was a rogue. It left a void in the young lion's life, and made his wanderlust grow. Once he passed the martial test that would allow him a place as a Guard, and he had mastered the art of calligraphy, he respectfully told his House and his family he was leaving the Tianxia. Bidding farewell to his mother and Shīfu, Eusi began his journey of a thousands steps with one.

*note* He will be changing his name to a more Viking one once he joins the Storm Born.

**He was re-homed with me from Tal, and we are awaiting his re-homing Tianxia certs.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:56 am
Lorne_Sionn
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Lorne_Sionn
SoA's Name: Uncert Eusi'chosi
Original Member?No
Desired Rank:Reever, perhaps someday Captain

Brief Personality:Eusi is a very serious lion, with a keen eye for any type of martial skill. He learns quickly anything taught to him, and he continuously practices until he perfects the movement. He tends to keep to himself, due to his lonely cubhood and can be accused of being overly serious. He is not easy in affection or camaraderie, but he is very loyal once you have earned it and his trust.

Brief History: Eusi'chosi was born into the Tianxia Pride, but never felt as if he truly belonged there. He excelled in his studies of the martial arts, the hope of his mother was that he would become a Guard, and in time a Royal Guard. Eusi did not excel for her, but for the perfection of the Art of War. He did not know his father, only that he was a rogue. It left a void in the young lion's life, and made his wanderlust grow. Once he passed the martial test that would allow him a place as a Guard, and he had mastered the art of calligraphy, he respectfully told his House and his family he was leaving the Tianxia. Bidding farewell to his mother and Shīfu, Eusi began his journey of a thousands steps with one.

*note* He will be changing his name to a more Viking one once he joins the Storm Born.

**He was re-homed with me from Tal, and we are awaiting his re-homing Tianxia certs.
Accepted! I bet the Stormborn will be fascinated by his strange fighting style. I know that the Warlord will certainly be seeking him out to practice with once he's won his way into the pride.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:03 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Princess_Feylin
SoA's Name: Ruzanski
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Reaver
Brief Personality: Active and athletic, Ru has a natural affinity toward combat and a graceful way of moving which is obvious even as a cub. He is something of a misanthrope and feels very strongly that most people are idiots, including members of his own family, but he would still kill anyone who threatened his family. He'll develop an appreciation for history as he ages, but as a cub he's all about the action. Also, he's just a little twisted when it comes to morality and loves to shock people by expression opinions which go against the norm or exhibiting behavior which may be a bit beyond the pale. He has his own sense of honor and despises thieves but also believes that a person must be able to defend themselves and their possessions, or else they deserve to lose them. Sometimes he hears speech a little oddly in his head and must take a moment or two to puzzle out what's been said.
Brief History: A b*****d son of a noble lady of the Suka'Fumo, Ru was raised with his two sisters outside of the pride and abandoned by their mother when they were juveniles. He did the best he could to provide for them until the god of hate decided to play a trick on him and lure him away from his siblings, convincing him in the process that they had been killed by pirates and that it was his fault. Ru began training himself obsessively to fight so that he could one day avenge his sisters' "deaths." When he deemed himself ready, he went to the one place he knew would welcome someone interested in killing pirates...the Stormborn.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:08 pm
Princess_Feylin
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Ruzanski
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Active and athletic, Ru has a natural affinity toward combat and a graceful way of moving which is obvious even as a cub. He is something of a misanthrope and feels very strongly that most people are idiots, including members of his own family, but he would still kill anyone who threatened his family. He'll develop an appreciation for history as he ages, but as a cub he's all about the action. Also, he's just a little twisted when it comes to morality and loves to shock people by expression opinions which go against the norm or exhibiting behavior which may be a bit beyond the pale. He has his own sense of honor and despises thieves but also believes that a person must be able to defend themselves and their possessions, or else they deserve to lose them. Sometimes he hears speech a little oddly in his head and must take a moment or two to puzzle out what's been said.
Brief History: A b*****d son of a noble lady of the Suka'Fumo, Ru was raised with his two sisters outside of the pride and abandoned by their mother when they were juveniles. He did the best he could to provide for them until the god of hate decided to play a trick on him and lure him away from his siblings, convincing him in the process that they had been killed by pirates and that it was his fault. Ru began training himself obsessively to fight so that he could one day avenge his sisters' "deaths." When he deemed himself ready, he went to the one place he knew would welcome someone interested in killing pirates...the Stormborn.
Accepted, but you still have to do a challenge like everyone else.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:24 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: DarkHeartedSorrows
SoA's Name: Taika
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Taika is very sure of herself. She rarely questions herself, and knows she's lived a good, hard life to get where she is. Still, certain things get under her skin and to her temper - such as being mocked about her father's less-than-glorious death. Such things will earn her opponent a swift claw to the face. She will not tolerate what bothers her. On an average day, however, she is a sturdy lioness who is generally easy to get along with a befriend. She's hard-working and loyal.
Brief History: Taika was born to two Reavers before the change in Warlords, however, the change in warlords hardly concerns her as much as the own humility she must suffer.

Her mother died honorably in a particularly brutal battle during a routine viking. She was a grand lioness that Taika respected very much, and she will often make references to her mother in a pleasing situation. However, her father has been said to have flowers in his blood. He lived old and alone past his wife's death, and when he fell ill and weak he did nothing about it. He died in his den when Taika was a young adult, and she is disgusted by it. Since that day, she has worked as hard as she can to live up to her mother's name, and has resolved to have a good death.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:10 pm
DarkHeartedSorrows
I have iron in my blood!
Username: DarkHeartedSorrows
SoA's Name: Taika
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Taika is very sure of herself. She rarely questions herself, and knows she's lived a good, hard life to get where she is. Still, certain things get under her skin and to her temper - such as being mocked about her father's less-than-glorious death. Such things will earn her opponent a swift claw to the face. She will not tolerate what bothers her. On an average day, however, she is a sturdy lioness who is generally easy to get along with a befriend. She's hard-working and loyal.
Brief History: Taika was born to two Reavers before the change in Warlords, however, the change in warlords hardly concerns her as much as the own humility she must suffer.

Her mother died honorably in a particularly brutal battle during a routine viking. She was a grand lioness that Taika respected very much, and she will often make references to her mother in a pleasing situation. However, her father has been said to have flowers in his blood. He lived old and alone past his wife's death, and when he fell ill and weak he did nothing about it. He died in his den when Taika was a young adult, and she is disgusted by it. Since that day, she has worked as hard as she can to live up to her mother's name, and has resolved to have a good death.
Accepted. Welcome. Feel free to start on your JRP.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:38 pm
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Voldemaras
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Gruff and outspoken, Vol has an opinion on most things and no problem letting people know what his opinion is, even if he's in the minority. He is also unafraid to defend his opinions with claws and teeth if necessary, and will sometimes even lead people into disagreements just for an excuse to do so. He believes in hard work and discipline and feels that a son should follow his father and a daughter her mother, and that females do not belong on vikings except as bed warmers. It is quite possible he has never been in love.
Brief History: Vol was born and raised within the Stormborn. Both his parents were Freeborn lions with some considerable crafting skill, and they wanted him to follow them into that life, but he wanted to be a Reaver and prevailed upon an uncle to take him on his first viking, setting him on that life path. He was a good Reaver, though nothing spectacular, and he never made the effort to attain a captaincy, finding it simpler to take a subordinate position. While out viking at one point in his youth he unknowingly fathered a litter of cubs from which the pride's current Warlord would come, but even after Aesir came to the pride neither one had any idea of their relation. Even though he is no longer in the first flush of youth, Vol is nowhere near past his prime and still goes viking from time to time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:23 am
Princess_Feylin
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Voldemaras
Original Member? Yes
Brief Personality: Gruff and outspoken, Vol has an opinion on most things and no problem letting people know what his opinion is, even if he's in the minority. He is also unafraid to defend his opinions with claws and teeth if necessary, and will sometimes even lead people into disagreements just for an excuse to do so. He believes in hard work and discipline and feels that a son should follow his father and a daughter her mother, and that females do not belong on vikings except as bed warmers. It is quite possible he has never been in love.
Brief History: Vol was born and raised within the Stormborn. Both his parents were Freeborn lions with some considerable crafting skill, and they wanted him to follow them into that life, but he wanted to be a Reaver and prevailed upon an uncle to take him on his first viking, setting him on that life path. He was a good Reaver, though nothing spectacular, and he never made the effort to attain a captaincy, finding it simpler to take a subordinate position. While out viking at one point in his youth he unknowingly fathered a litter of cubs from which the pride's current Warlord would come, but even after Aesir came to the pride neither one had any idea of their relation. Even though he is no longer in the first flush of youth, Vol is nowhere near past his prime and still goes viking from time to time.
Ah, family. How wonderful. Accepted. Go find a JRP.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:47 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Painted Moose
SoA's Name: Myrsky'tuuli
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Serious and bloodthirsty, Tuuli lives for the thrill of the hunt. Because of this, her views on the world are severely black and white; you're either worth her time, or you're not. While her temper is small, and held in check thanks to her calculating nature, when it makes itself known, she can be a hell cat.

She's a firm believer in discipline and the reward of a hard day's work, and is a strong supporter for female rights. After all, if they can give birth, why not slay their enemies as well?
Brief History: Tuuli was raised by a single father deep within the jungles, far from the reaches of any pride or outside influences. His harsh nature robbed her of her childhood innocence about the world early on, and helped to instill in her the fierce survival techniques necessary to survive after his passing. Though they had always prepared for it, she was still shell shocked when her father died in her early adolescence.

Years later, and after spending time with a female lioness who spoke of strong offspring, Tuuli sought out a place that not only would cultivate her own lineage, but herself as well. Thus how she found the pride.

(OOC notes; Physically, Tuuli is the same size as an adolescent and will never grow any larger.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:57 am
Painted Moose
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Painted Moose
SoA's Name: Myrsky'tuuli
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Serious and bloodthirsty, Tuuli lives for the thrill of the hunt. Because of this, her views on the world are severely black and white; you're either worth her time, or you're not. While her temper is small, and held in check thanks to her calculating nature, when it makes itself known, she can be a hell cat.

She's a firm believer in discipline and the reward of a hard day's work, and is a strong supporter for female rights. After all, if they can give birth, why not slay their enemies as well?
Brief History: Tuuli was raised by a single father deep within the jungles, far from the reaches of any pride or outside influences. His harsh nature robbed her of her childhood innocence about the world early on, and helped to instill in her the fierce survival techniques necessary to survive after his passing. Though they had always prepared for it, she was still shell shocked when her father died in her early adolescence.

Years later, and after spending time with a female lioness who spoke of strong offspring, Tuuli sought out a place that not only would cultivate her own lineage, but herself as well. Thus how she found the pride.

(OOC notes; Physically, Tuuli is the same size as an adolescent and will never grow any larger.)
She's accepted. Just know that size thing will probably end up working against her ICly until people figure out she's really able to hold her own. Stormborn tend to be big.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:57 am
I have iron a song in my blood!
Username: Lightning Shadow X
SoA's Name: Hidaya
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall (Hybrid)
Brief Personality:
Hidaya's personality reflects her name, a gentle and kind creature she believes that everyone can possibly be a friend and that there is always a bright side to everything, this makes her a very naieve female but she makes up for it with her damnably determined attempt to win others over. This comes in her love of entertaining through song or in her playfulness.
Brief History:
Born to a 'knight and a gypsy', Hidaya was the beloved cub of two different animals and raised primarily among the beaches until the family began on the move. From the day she could speak it was apparent that she had a beautiful singing voice just like her mothers and couldn't help but burst into song at the most random of moments.
She made many friends, even if those friends didn't exactly know what to make of her at first, but eventually warmed up to the little hybrid. Roaming with her family until she came of age to set off on her own and explore the world.

(Note: She's very petite and delicate in frame despite being part lion, she took a majority of her features from her mother.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:45 am
Lightning Shadow X
Original Member? No
Brief Personality:
Hidaya's personality reflects her name, a gentle and kind creature she believes that everyone can possibly be a friend and that there is always a bright side to everything, this makes her a very naieve female but she makes up for it with her damnably determined attempt to win others over. This comes in her love of entertaining through song or in her playfulness.
Brief History:
Born to a 'knight and a gypsy', Hidaya was the beloved cub of two different animals and raised primarily among the beaches until the family began on the move. From the day she could speak it was apparent that she had a beautiful singing voice just like her mothers and couldn't help but burst into song at the most random of moments.
She made many friends, even if those friends didn't exactly know what to make of her at first, but eventually warmed up to the little hybrid. Roaming with her family until she came of age to set off on her own and explore the world.

(Note: She's very petite and delicate in frame despite being part lion, she took a majority of her features from her mother.)
Accepted! Any thoughts on how she came to be a Thrall with the pride?  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:10 am
Myrsky Syntynyt
Lightning Shadow X
Original Member? No
Brief Personality:
Brief History:

Accepted! Any thoughts on how she came to be a Thrall with the pride?

Well me and Tanakako talked about Lennart possibly bringing her into the pride but if she doesn't want to continue it when she comes back I'll have to see about another viking lion. ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:14 am
That works fine. I was simply curious. Thanks for indulging my curiosity.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:34 am
fenshae
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Fenshae
SoA's Name: Solvtorn
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: A bit of a dandy in his precise way of speaking and carrying himself, many have teased Solvtorn at length as being too soft for this life -- but he's as capable a fighter as any. Sharp-minded and idealistic, he's been known to expound at great length upon many topics, most of which interest no one but himself. He's also quite adept at making up little stories and songs, although sometimes he wishes he wasn't -- as it seems people would prefer to listen to his silly ditties rather than pay attention to anything important he might be saying.
Brief History: Born within the pride, Solvtorn has known nothing else all his life but the life of a Viking. He's still fairly young and may not have completely proven himself within the ranks.
I don't know if I need to re-submit this, but since Solv's ownership has returned to me I thought I might need to do so. I do know I will have to do a JRP.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff