Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]
Joining Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:52 am
Yes it is a Dysi baby *angel*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:38 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: pinchmonster
SoA's Name: Kjar
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Reaver
Brief Personality: Kjar is a pretty cruel guy. His loyalties will remain with whoever allows him to do as he pleases. He's got a mean streak a million miles wide, which is handy when he's the one who has been given the task of bringing unowned, bold thralls to heel.
Brief History: Was born into the pride - he's not a young fellow, and his parents are long gone. I'm thinking about relating him to Skada - and he's got future plots with Runa.  

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:30 am
pinchmonster
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Kjar
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Reaver
Brief Personality: Kjar is a pretty cruel guy. His loyalties will remain with whoever allows him to do as he pleases. He's got a mean streak a million miles wide, which is handy when he's the one who has been given the task of bringing unowned, bold thralls to heel.
Brief History: Was born into the pride - he's not a young fellow, and his parents are long gone. I'm thinking about relating him to Skada - and he's got future plots with Runa.
We could certainly use a lion like him around, with all these thralls cropping up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:30 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Chimerical Beast
SoA's Name: Ilangabi'Inyoni
Original Member? Yes, if possible. I understand she'll still need a JRP.
Desired Rank: I'd like to make her a Reaver as soon as possible, but it's okay with me if she starts out as Freeborn.
Brief Personality: Inyoni's name means 'Fire Bird,' and she usually lives up to it. Her fire isn't so much in her temper (though she has one) as it is in her life-philosophy: life is short, so you'd better enjoy it. As such, while she's far from a bleeding heart, she has some sympathy for thralls, and doesn't actively try to make their lives miserable (but hey, someone's gotta do the hunting and it ain't gonna be her!). Inyoni is ambitious and intends to become a captain some day. She also has a fondness for shiny things and men.
Brief History: Inyoni was born into the pride. She tried her paw at a woman's role, decided it was boooor-iiing, and asked to join a band with some other first-timers.  

Chimerical Beast

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:08 am
Chimerical Beast
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Chimerical Beast
SoA's Name: Ilangabi'Inyoni
Original Member? Yes, if possible. I understand she'll still need a JRP.
Desired Rank: I'd like to make her a Reaver as soon as possible, but it's okay with me if she starts out as Freeborn.
Brief Personality: Inyoni's name means 'Fire Bird,' and she usually lives up to it. Her fire isn't so much in her temper (though she has one) as it is in her life-philosophy: life is short, so you'd better enjoy it. As such, while she's far from a bleeding heart, she has some sympathy for thralls, and doesn't actively try to make their lives miserable (but hey, someone's gotta do the hunting and it ain't gonna be her!). Inyoni is ambitious and intends to become a captain some day. She also has a fondness for shiny things and men.
Brief History: Inyoni was born into the pride. She tried her paw at a woman's role, decided it was boooor-iiing, and asked to join a band with some other first-timers.
Original member's perfectly fine. And you know she still needs a JRP. My suggestion is to get the JRP out of the way and then do some sort of viking RP so that you can just get her certed as a reaver straight away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:33 am
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Princess_Feylin
SoA's Name: Ghazaala
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall
Brief Personality: Ghazaala isn't the type to quietly observe from a corner, preferring to be involved in the action as much as she can stand to be, but avoiding conflict and strife. She is verbally expressive, but does not emote well, except for her eyes, which give her away to those who know how to read them. She tends to expect too much of both herself and her friends, but she will forgive her friends over and over, and rarely forgive herself. She can be taken advantage of by those she loves, but strangers will have a much harder time of it, because she is naturally suspicious of their motives.
Brief History: Ghazaala was raised by her mother, never knowing her father because (her mother told her) he had tried to kill her and she'd fled in fear of her life and that of her daughter. She grew up loved and cared for, but very isolated. Then she got knocked up by a complete moron, had six kids, left two of them with the moron, and went back to wandering with the other four. Shortly thereafter she was captured by Voldemaras. Woo.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:38 am
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Meera
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Quiet, sensitive, adores her mother. She's a definite follower, not a leader at all, and will probably come to enjoy being told what to do.
Brief History: Captured with her mother by Voldemaras.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:04 pm
Princess_Feylin
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Princess_Feylin
SoA's Name: Ghazaala
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Ghazaala isn't the type to quietly observe from a corner, preferring to be involved in the action as much as she can stand to be, but avoiding conflict and strife. She is verbally expressive, but does not emote well, except for her eyes, which give her away to those who know how to read them. She tends to expect too much of both herself and her friends, but she will forgive her friends over and over, and rarely forgive herself. She can be taken advantage of by those she loves, but strangers will have a much harder time of it, because she is naturally suspicious of their motives.
Brief History: Ghazaala was raised by her mother, never knowing her father because (her mother told her) he had tried to kill her and she'd fled in fear of her life and that of her daughter. She grew up loved and cared for, but very isolated. Then she got knocked up by a complete moron, had six kids, left two of them with the moron, and went back to wandering with the other four. Shortly thereafter she was captured by Voldemaras. Woo.
You have a problem. But I approve this thrall anyway.  

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:05 pm
pinchmonster
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Meera
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: Quiet, sensitive, adores her mother. She's a definite follower, not a leader at all, and will probably come to enjoy being told what to do.
Brief History: Captured with her mother by Voldemaras.
You also have a problem, and should probably seek help. But I approve your thrall anyway. Because your problem and my purposes seem to work well together.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:54 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Chobi_Chocobo
SoA's Name:Ushma
Original Member?nope
Desired Rank: Freeborn to Reaver
Brief Personality: She's a spit ball of fire. Up for any challenge given to her and ready to take action when needed. She is a bit explosive when she is upset and not shy to let others know her rage. Her wraith is very spontaneous and goes as quickly as it comes but can be a bit of a set back at times.
Brief History: Her father was the rogue god and her mother a rogue. Most of her life she's stayed pretty close to home and clung to her mother and brother. Now she feels ready to seek out her own path and has decided to prove how tough she is by challenging a storm born to battle and joining their ranks.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:02 am
Chobi_Chocobo
I have iron in my blood!
Username: Chobi_Chocobo
SoA's Name:Ushma
Original Member?nope
Desired Rank: Freeborn to Reaver
Brief Personality: She's a spit ball of fire. Up for any challenge given to her and ready to take action when needed. She is a bit explosive when she is upset and not shy to let others know her rage. Her wraith is very spontaneous and goes as quickly as it comes but can be a bit of a set back at times.
Brief History: Her father was the rogue god and her mother a rogue. Most of her life she's stayed pretty close to home and clung to her mother and brother. Now she feels ready to seek out her own path and has decided to prove how tough she is by challenging a storm born to battle and joining their ranks.
All these Al-Ha babies joining the pride, they'll have to be careful they don't accidentally end up together! She is most definitely welcome. We can always use some flaming spitballs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:45 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: CJ/troll toll
SoA's Name: Fedha
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn -> MAYBE REAVER idk.
Brief Personality: Fedha is a stubborn girl that is sick and tired of being told what to do. She's a bit uncertain of what it means to have friends or decide things for yourself, and covers that up by being generally surly.
Brief History: Born and raised as a slave, Fedha finally snapped one day and marched off to seek her fortune. She met a Stormborn out in the roguelands and was beaten. This pissed her off and led her to follow him home, to demand entrance herself.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Amarali
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: A smart, no-nonsense kind of girl, Amarali takes duties seriously, especially duties to her family. As a note, she's a seer.
Brief History: Although her brothers and cousins are the dumbest lions on the planet Amarali feels vaguely responsible for them and grudgingly tromped off to see if they were in trouble when they all up and disappeared. I'm hoping to have one of her many relatives recognize her and vouch for her as family but if not I can have her FIGHT an askorun with one of her stupid relatives. That'll teach em.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Samsen
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall -> Freeborn (as result of future meta), and I'm thinking he would like to be a Lawspeaker later in life.
Brief Personality: A strong and dutiful young fellow, Samsen tends to be quiet and thoughtful. He regards it as his duty to look after family and others weaker than him. Samsen can be a bit of a stick in the mud and can be tempted into doing stupid things to show off now and then.
Brief History: Rogue son of a rogue mother by a rogue father, Samsen had your average cubhood. He's currently traveling with his sister, and will be captured trying to defend her.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Varisa
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn -> Reaver
Brief Personality: Varisa is conceited, arrogant, brash, greedy, over-confident and a bully.
Brief History: Varisa hailed from a pride in which he and his sister, as the only two heirs, were arranged to be wed. When his sister fled, he chased after her. Now he has grudgingly decided that he has better things to do than rejoin his old pride, and seeks a place where he can let his assholishness shine.

Also, not sure if I need to app this girl or if she was posted or wut? Her dad was Stormborn but her mam was a Pridelander. APPING HER ANYWAYS.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Sehvi
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn -> Reaver -> hopefully Captain some day -> SHE WANTS TO BE THE WARLORD LOL but that's probably a kind of lofty ambition.
Brief Personality: Sehvi is a big girl and likes telling other people what to do. She also likes fighting, cannot stand to be beaten or thought of as second best, and is stubborn enough to keep on trying even when she shouldn't. Sehvi harbors grand dreams of becoming Warlord someday, but she would settle for Captain.
Brief History: Her dad met a lioness one lusty night and eventually dragged some of the fruits of their union back home with him.  

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Myrsky Syntynyt

Hygienic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:58 pm
troll toll
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Fedha
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn -> MAYBE REAVER idk.
Brief Personality: Fedha is a stubborn girl that is sick and tired of being told what to do. She's a bit uncertain of what it means to have friends or decide things for yourself, and covers that up by being generally surly.
Brief History: Born and raised as a slave, Fedha finally snapped one day and marched off to seek her fortune. She met a Stormborn out in the roguelands and was beaten. This pissed her off and led her to follow him home, to demand entrance herself.
You go girl. Welcome.

troll toll
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Amarali
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn
Brief Personality: A smart, no-nonsense kind of girl, Amarali takes duties seriously, especially duties to her family. As a note, she's a seer.
Brief History: Although her brothers and cousins are the dumbest lions on the planet Amarali feels vaguely responsible for them and grudgingly tromped off to see if they were in trouble when they all up and disappeared. I'm hoping to have one of her many relatives recognize her and vouch for her as family but if not I can have her FIGHT an askorun with one of her stupid relatives. That'll teach em.
I have a relative who could recognize her and vouch for her. Probably with a long-suffering sigh. By the way, has Siki been certed yet?

troll toll
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Samsen
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Thrall -> Freeborn (as result of future meta), and I'm thinking he would like to be a Lawspeaker later in life.
Brief Personality: A strong and dutiful young fellow, Samsen tends to be quiet and thoughtful. He regards it as his duty to look after family and others weaker than him. Samsen can be a bit of a stick in the mud and can be tempted into doing stupid things to show off now and then.
Brief History: Rogue son of a rogue mother by a rogue father, Samsen had your average cubhood. He's currently traveling with his sister, and will be captured trying to defend her.
Handsome fellow. I know the meta plots of which you speak for his elevation, so that's fine and good.

troll toll
I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Varisa
Original Member? No
Desired Rank: Freeborn -> Reaver
Brief Personality: Varisa is conceited, arrogant, brash, greedy, over-confident and a bully.
Brief History: Varisa hailed from a pride in which he and his sister, as the only two heirs, were arranged to be wed. When his sister fled, he chased after her. Now he has grudgingly decided that he has better things to do than rejoin his old pride, and seeks a place where he can let his assholishness shine.
This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine (out my a**)! The Stormborn welcomes assholes. Particularly good-looking ones like Varisa. Who has a really girly name by the way.

troll toll
Also, not sure if I need to app this girl or if she was posted or wut? Her dad was Stormborn but her mam was a Pridelander. APPING HER ANYWAYS.

I have iron in my blood!
SoA's Name: Sehvi
Original Member? Yes
Desired Rank: Freeborn -> Reaver -> hopefully Captain some day -> SHE WANTS TO BE THE WARLORD LOL but that's probably a kind of lofty ambition.
Brief Personality: Sehvi is a big girl and likes telling other people what to do. She also likes fighting, cannot stand to be beaten or thought of as second best, and is stubborn enough to keep on trying even when she shouldn't. Sehvi harbors grand dreams of becoming Warlord someday, but she would settle for Captain.
Brief History: Her dad met a lioness one lusty night and eventually dragged some of the fruits of their union back home with him.
If she's not on a pride cert, probably you need the app at least so you can point to it and say "look she's approved!" I'm delighted to have such an ambitious cub in the pride.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:15 pm
I have iron in my blood!
Username: ChezaRain
SoA's Name: Orra
Original Member? No
Brief Personality: A rather weak-willed girl, which got her into her current predicament as a Thrall. She stays positive and does her duties without qualm and takes what the higher-ups dish out with bottled reactions.
Brief History: Travelling with her brother Samsen and is captured with him, unable to care for herself without him. Otherwise her life was just as average as his.  

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

troll toll

Bashful Bookworm

9,750 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:16 pm
THE GANG'S ALL HERE  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games