Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Twilight Tavern

Back to Guilds

There is no life without victory! 

Tags: Battle, Role Play, Tavern, Comics, Dimensions 

Reply The Twilight Tavern
Twilight Tavern - Universal OOC RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dost thou have a hankering for the frosty brew after having pitched in battle for a fortnight?
  Yea!
  Nay!
  Que?
View Results

Wanderer Ankh
Crew

Heroic Shapeshifter

19,250 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:28 am
"The bane of crime . . ." Edmund thought about that, and he really liked the idea. "How about another drink?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:24 pm
d**k smiled. "I'ed like that." He reached out this time with his hand and lightly ran it along Edmund's hand.

Deadpool finally yanked the last arrow from his head deciding there was nothing good on the radio. He tossed the arrow aside and looked around. Spotting Kal-El he walked over to the man. Stared at him a moment then screamed. "THE HARALD OF GALACTISE RUN!!!!!" He ran and leapt over the bar and hid leaving everyone in the bar slightly more stupid for having to whitness that.

Roy was getting nowhere with harley and looked over at Damian who was coloring. He smiled. "Ah, your artistsic?' He looked at the boy's alterations to his Scooby-Doo coloring book. "You choped off Dafney's head and put a d**k up Fred's a**........ " Sighs. "I need another drink."

Damian smiles. "Can I put this on the fridge at home?"  

NuSith

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Wanderer Ankh
Crew

Heroic Shapeshifter

19,250 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:37 am
Kal watched as the masked man dove over the bar. He waited for the man to stand before grabbing him by the shirt. "Are you attacking me?"

Edmund took d**k's hand in his own again and held it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:35 pm
d**k blushed deeply and smiled. He ran his thumb over the top of Edmund's hand playfully. "Your really handsome.. Rare to find a guy with brains nad looks."  

NuSith

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Ghostfire1979

Invisible Phantom

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:47 pm
the Solldier sat quiet til the bartender came near. "whiskey, straight. and leave the bottle". Digging into his waist belt he pulled a small handful of cash and handed the bartender four $20 dollar bills. the bartender nodded quietly and handed the soldier a tumbler and an unopened bottle of whiskey. The soldier grunted quietly and poured himself a drink, listening quietly to the convesations around him, as if trying top find something in particular. " aw, Sh**", He muttered to himself. "Damn war has had me on edge for too long".
As he turned to view the crowd, he watched as another man pulled an arrow from his leg, look at someone else, scream so gibberish and leap behind the bar."weird"The soldier thought. But at least this place was semi entertaining. unlike the others he had been to.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:36 am
The Bike roared loud into the night, The trail of flame burning despite the rain. As the Rider roared down the road, He noticed a small building off to the side just ahead. Favoring himself either some mischief or a drink(didn't matter which) the Rider abruptly left the road and pulled into the parking lot. Climbing off, The Rider looked around and strode in the front door.He noted the amount of people and the styles they wore. Some were persons he knew vaguely, most he had never seen before. He walked to the bar and sat next to a soldier whose uniform he had never seen. ordering a drink, The Rider got up and moved himself to a empty table to relax.  

Ghostfire1979

Invisible Phantom

6,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100

Kumouri-kun

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:45 pm
Coming from a larger enterence was a towering figure that looked like it was in full armor. In a sence that was true for it was a living robot. Hard Drive's optics scanned the room, finding more of these fleshy beings he'd come to know where humans. Thought some of these beings looking stranger still than normal humans. He knew this was a tavern that catered to all tastes, so he hoped they had some liquid energon availible. He moves to the bar, crouches down some and asks "any liquid energon avalible?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:00 pm
Alejandra pulled up into the parking lot outside the Tavern, parking her bike next to one that looked similar, but not quite identical to it. She walked into the Tavern, shaking the rain from her long, dark hair, and looked around. She spotted a familiar face and smirked. She crossed to the Rider's table at an easy lope and pulled the chair opposite his around so she could straddle the back of it. "Hey, Kreios. Never thought I'd see you around outside of dreams."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

BlinkingPetrichor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:13 am
Franky kept her goggles on her head as she dropped her cloak at the door. "Hey Drive!" She greeted her friend before observing the crowd. "oh wow, this is a colorful bunch." She commented observing a fight about to break out and then a gay couple flirting it up. "Should be fun." She said grinning.

Harley had already bounced in to the tavern and sat at the bar alone. She wasn't much for conversation at the moment. Seemed that Kal was busy roughin some poor schmuck up. She smiled as she ordered a water. She had to watch her weight, her metabolism wouldn't last forever.

Jericho smirked as she entered the bar. "Ooooh Eddie~" She cat whistled at d**k and Edmund before she headed to the bar for her own entertainment. She knew to leave the two well enough alone.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:39 am
Hard Drive was amazed this tavern actually had energon avalible and took the offered barrel that was fitted with a handle, making it look like a tankard. His audio receptors picked up a familiar voice and turned to see Franky walk in. His face plate moves back to reveal his normal face and his smiles saying "hey there sparkplug, so what you been upto lately?" He then knocks back a drink of his energon.  

Kumouri-kun

BlinkingPetrichor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:55 am
"Cleaned out a small bandit camp singlehandedly, collected various money and loot to sell in the nearest town. Same s**t different day. I think that my Mom wants me to stop doing odd jobs buuut that's how we fund ourselves so fat chance of that." Franky chuckled.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:58 pm
Hard Drive smirks and says "And I bet you did that just as recklessly as always. I swear I oughta come with you, if only so you have a right was pretty much guarenteed protection." He has another swig of his drink then asks "And you hunt for more of my kind?"  

Kumouri-kun

Wanderer Ankh
Crew

Heroic Shapeshifter

19,250 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:39 pm
Oberron walked into the tavern and looked around, seeing Harley at the bar. He whisked away to sneak up behind her and planting a big smooch on the back of her neck. "Ohhhh, Haaaaaarleeeeeyy..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:05 pm
harley gasped. "M-Mistah Jay...." She scooted back, frowning. "What're you doin?"

Franky laughed. "Yeah yeah, if you want. I didn't want to drag you all across the earth." She said taking a long swig of some stiff whiskey.  

BlinkingPetrichor

Kumouri-kun

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:37 pm
"heh, not like I have any other place better to go. Or even a working space ship to go there with. I'm kinda stuck here". He then finishes off his energon.  
The Twilight Tavern

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff