Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invictus City

Back to Guilds

An Unconquerable City That Needs To Be Conquered. 

Tags: Roleplay, Vampires, Thieves, Wolves, Demons 

Reply Invictus City
Slave Auctions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sin_megami

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:59 am
I'm working on making a slave but struggling with how I want her.Does anybody want a slave and if so how wuuld you like her too be?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:43 pm
sin_megami
I'm working on making a slave but struggling with how I want her.Does anybody want a slave and if so how wuuld you like her too be?

Perhaps a good fighter, preferably a marksman, good personality, loyal, fearless, this is optional but it would be good if they had an Elven background.  

Ald Skar

Invisible Mage

6,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ragereaper

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:03 pm
If you're looking for a fighter, look on the previous page. There's a character sheet that has a fighter/slave character on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:59 pm
Ald Skar
sin_megami

Perhaps a good fighter, preferably a marksman, good personality, loyal, fearless, this is optional but it would be good if they had an Elven background.

No elven back-ground per-sea but...I posted Inuixa's profile on the previous page. She's not been played since I re-wrote her profile, just working out some kinks. I hate playing with under-developed personalities.  

Lady_Mercury319

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

creech85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:29 pm
Tempted to put my demon up on the market for slavery. PM me if yer intrested in a merderous soul hungry psychopath.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:13 am
Haha, I'm not so sure about chimeras, my person sees them as abominations, but he's usually nice and wouldn't publicly display his hatred unless provoked.  

Ald Skar

Invisible Mage

6,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ragereaper

6,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:17 am
It seems that all of your characters see everything as abominations -_-
Is there anything that your characters won't see as an abomination? Besides themselves?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:36 am
dwarves, fairies, eladrin, dragons, orcs.

Everything that's not a human, minotaur, centaur, vampire, lycan, or chimera is not considered an abomination.  

Ald Skar

Invisible Mage

6,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady_Mercury319

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:37 am
Ald Skar
Haha, I'm not so sure about chimeras, my person sees them as abominations, but he's usually nice and wouldn't publicly display his hatred unless provoked.

Not really in a position to provoke. xp
Abomination she may be, but 'chimera' was the closest thing I could find species-wise to her approx. looks and powers, without going flat-out demon, which she's really not. Not like she cares who her master is anymore, she's been through a lot of them. Either by out-living them or being sold to the next sap to come along wanting to buy a ring.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:21 am
wahmbulance NOTICE wahmbulance

I along with 'dontexpectmuch' Are planning on extending the Slave-Market into it's own Sub-Forum!!! If ANY with interest in this venture and it's perpetuation, Would please PM me, or her, or Draka, With your interest I would greatly appreciate it.

thank you.  

Lady_Mercury319

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucian Servion

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:19 pm