Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Outside of The University Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OnikaiNero

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:26 am
-Zakk continues walking till he reaches a large forest, covered in trees and animals. He walks into the forest, hearing only the sounds of the birds. The wind blows up against the trees, the birds fly away as Zakk walks deeper in. "This forest has much to show. Its beauty has gave these animals a home." Zakk continues to walk deeper into the forest-  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:42 am
(this may be fun)

Katsu sat on a branch watching the path that ran underneath humming quietly to himself.  

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

IV Mayu May VI

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:23 am
Screaming, yelling for "Help" Mayu found herself in a problem. Running from a crazy pack of wolves. She ran right into a tree causing for to fall on her butt. Still screaming, and yelling, but the wolves didn't care. Mayu stood up laughing, ~"I'm a warrior! You wolves don't scare me!."~ Then they fought. The battle was epic, but the wolves lost, they ran away while Mayu stood there. She was cut up, bleeding, and almost naked cause her cloths were all cut up. She sat down taking a deep breath, ~"Whoo! That was cool."~ She said under her breath.^.^.
User Image mrgreen heart mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:34 am
-Zakk was in peace with everything around him, until he heard screaming. Zakk looks over, only to see nothing but trees. He continues walking. Peace all around him and music from the birds as they fly back to their homes-  

OnikaiNero

IV Mayu May VI

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:49 pm
Mayu stood up and noticed that her cloths were all ripped up. She pulled an extra pair out of her bag and she put them on. She turns and walks into the forest behind her.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:30 pm
Katsu turned when he heard the screaming only to see a few wolves run by soon after. "dogs." he shook his head and grabbed a pack from a branch above. he leapt from branch to branch towards the sound of birds wings.  

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

takemus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image

Aera was strolling through the forest, not minding where she was walking. Suddenly, her foot caught onto a root, and she tripped. "Ouch!" she winced in pain as her ankle twisted.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:36 pm
Tsuki_Yuugata
User Image

Aera was strolling through the forest, not minding where she was walking. Suddenly, her foot caught onto a root, and she tripped. "Ouch!" she winced in pain as her ankle twisted.

" You okay " walks over and helps her up
User Image  

shawlaw5shawn

4,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

takemus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:54 pm
User Image

Aera's cheeks flamed red as she was picked up by the male with purple hair. "Y-yeah. Well...no; I think I sprained my ankle," the female stammered.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:55 pm
Katsu stopped on a branch above two people, one with purple hair. he stood there for a second deciding whether or not to say something.  

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

shawlaw5shawn

4,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:56 pm
Picks her up bridal style " You probably did..... oh yeah im Shawn "  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image

Aera averted her eyes downward, her cheeks still flushed red. "I'm Aera. Aera Windsborough. I'm sorry to be of a nuisance to you, Shawn," the 16-year old quietly said.  

takemus

Desirable Sex Symbol

shawlaw5shawn

4,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image
" Not a nuisance at all im always free to help a pretty girl. its nice to meet you Aera " The 16 year old said as he carried her  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:07 pm
Katsu sat on the branch. "umm i hate to interrupt but did either of you two see some dogs run by here?"  

iChan-Chan

Tricky Informer

takemus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image

Aera's eyes widened, "P-pretty? Me?" She had never seen herself as pretty; only mediocre. There are many other females that were much more beautiful than her.

A new voice startled her from her thoughts, and she glanced upwards towards a tree to see a male, sitting on the branch. "Um, no, sorry. I wasn't paying attention," Aera regretfully stated.

Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff