Reply Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^
General Vang Pao Burial Thing ? ...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NT_Love

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:14 pm
Does anyone go on gaia anymore? I`m on once in a while... but anyways ...

So I heard that the Obama administration denied letting GVP rest at Arlington National Cemetery ? Something like that...

What do you guys/gals think?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:28 am
i'm not Hmong but this completely angers me!!! GVP sacrificed so much yet he won't even be recognized. It's the army's fault for not permitting him in, but Obama can overturn it. Now i want to start my own petition.

Article  

CrimsonsDecayingRose
Crew

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:07 pm
Hmm...well, I think he should be buried at Arlington, he was the leader of an army recruited by the American CIA to fight on the side of the side of the Americans and fought even further than that for the Hmong people in America. But then again, as long as we all (Hmong or not) recognize him for who he is, does it matter where he is buried? But then, yet again, maybe this is just a way to cover up the secret war?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:52 pm
azn_knight367
Hmm...well, I think he should be buried at Arlington, he was the leader of an army recruited by the American CIA to fight on the side of the side of the Americans and fought even further than that for the Hmong people in America. But then again, as long as we all (Hmong or not) recognize him for who he is, does it matter where he is buried? But then, yet again, maybe this is just a way to cover up the secret war?

secret war?

Also, any new news?  

CrimsonsDecayingRose
Crew

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:12 pm
CrimsonsDecayingRose
azn_knight367

secret war?

Also, any new news?

Well, here's a history lesson. During the Vietnam War, the US CIA recruited Hmong people to fight against the communists in Laos because Hmong people knew the mountains and jungle very well in Laos. But, when America saw that they were losing the war, they backed out of the war, leaving the Hmong people in Laos. This left the Hmong people vulnerable and the Pathet Lao (Communist) began killing the Hmong people. This was called the Secret War, if I'm not mistaken.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:41 am
azn_knight367
CrimsonsDecayingRose
azn_knight367

secret war?

Also, any new news?

Well, here's a history lesson. During the Vietnam War, the US CIA recruited Hmong people to fight against the communists in Laos because Hmong people knew the mountains and jungle very well in Laos. But, when America saw that they were losing the war, they backed out of the war, leaving the Hmong people in Laos. This left the Hmong people vulnerable and the Pathet Lao (Communist) began killing the Hmong people. This was called the Secret War, if I'm not mistaken.

Well America already has its hands full in Iran, and besides.... Hmong people have no allies on our shoulders. But i hope something good happens to we can win the war.  

Swat Team Leader

Lonely Lover

9,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

CrimsonsDecayingRose
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:54 pm
*Censored* i knew there was a reason i hated America.

So, this Secret war is currently raging? And has been since...what, the 70s?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:09 am
CrimsonsDecayingRose
*Censored* i knew there was a reason i hated America.

So, this Secret war is currently raging? And has been since...what, the 70s?

I actually don't know if it still is going on, but I know that there are still refugee camps in Vietnam and Thailand  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

CrimsonsDecayingRose
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:59 pm
*Shakes head*
It honestly is sad how people can go at war for so long. It seems as if the original topic of war is lost, and only revenge is sought....  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:14 pm
if obama denies gvp, he can go die for all i care! >:O
no jk but it would be very disrespectful! >:O
btw i havent been on here in ages =w=;;
been busy w/ my gf on tm XD  

Mintyfreshyo
Crew

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^