Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invictus City

Back to Guilds

An Unconquerable City That Needs To Be Conquered. 

Tags: Roleplay, Vampires, Thieves, Wolves, Demons 

Reply Invictus City
Demon King Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you want to see rule hell?
The Source
51%
 51%  [ 17 ]
Shadowscythe
48%
 48%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 33

MichiokoXIII
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:26 pm
affiliate?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:27 pm
Well thank you, brother allucard.

AND I SHALL NOT BE SWAYED BY ICECREAM!!! I don't like it. I'm a freak.  

Posessed_Angel

3,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Delirious Bagels

Wheezing Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:30 pm
MichiokoXIII
affiliate?

Sister guilds?

Like. . .umm. . .oh, how to explain. . .  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:32 pm
buttersboy32
Nightingale DeLunare
Mmmm. I guess that would be proper, since no others will be dwelling down in the depths of hell to appreciate this event.

WRONG. everyone hates the source. This affects every faction in the guild.

Not everyone hates the source, i'll have you know some of us are very fond of the source, and do not wish to be under a new leader. and if perhaps a new leader arises, the demons will loose some members.
-and this comment is ment for any one who really cares biggrin -  

zPetals
Crew

Beloved Vampire

7,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

NDLNDL

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:35 pm
MichiokoXIII
Nightingale DeLunare
Mmmm it was supposed to be for a demon voting...

Well you never said that darlin smile

I know. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:35 pm
Hmm.. Demon War, that should be a game... Unless it already is?  

Maya Rehna
Crew

TheVulgarUnicorn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:55 pm
Alatariel Talamari
buttersboy32
Nightingale DeLunare
Mmmm. I guess that would be proper, since no others will be dwelling down in the depths of hell to appreciate this event.

Not everyone hates the source, i'll have you know some of us are very fond of the source, and do not wish to be under a new leader. and if perhaps a new leader arises, the demons will loose some members.

thats pretty much you and only you...
no offence but Victor is a boring demon... as soon as there is a fight? hes turns tail... Does he send out his demons to rape pillage and plunder? no? Does he have them just go around slaughtering people? no... he runs around making allies... with the royals...? Really? Yeah thats just boring. Need a demon king who wants to slaughter everyone...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:59 pm
buttersboy32
Alatariel Talamari
buttersboy32
Nightingale DeLunare

thats pretty much you and only you...
no offence but Victor is a boring demon... as soon as there is a fight? hes turns tail... Does he send out his demons to rape pillage and plunder? no? Does he have them just go around slaughtering people? no... he runs around making allies... with the royals...? Really? Yeah thats just boring. Need a demon king who wants to slaughter everyone...

um.. I dont think shadow will either lol  

Spooky BLVK

TheVulgarUnicorn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:18 pm
eh more so then Victor's 'the source'...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:32 pm
Lol Kege's characters are all normally on the psychotic and wonderfully horrible side lol Shadow is one of his older ones from MVC Butters, revised though if I remember right. smile  

MichiokoXIII
Captain

creech85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:42 pm
As was the case with my overthro i bileve it comes down to purly the factions internal siding. Sadly by having other factions helping you it only opens you to be decimated once the smoke clears. And as stated in the main page factions can be destroyed.
Victor is an awsome RPer. While not on as much he probably has a life ( you know like a job. ) but i do agree for a demon he is too idle.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:51 pm
Its not just me 'Butters' but im not going to sit here and make a pointless arguements like children over something so small. Everyone IS entittled to their own opinions, and although he may not be "Slaughtering" at will, i am sure he has a good reason for what he's doing. Have you ever herd the phrase, "The quieter people are the ones you should be most afraid of "...well, i dont need to explain the obvious in that quote ^^. Though the ones who act on the dot, tend to come back in downfall. Just a couple thoughts to leave you all with.  

zPetals
Crew

Beloved Vampire

7,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Victor Black256

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:53 pm
The thing is, I believe the leader of a mutiny, if he or she has failed, should and would take all the blame. Those who follow are simply blinded by the things said and done.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:02 am
Alatariel Talamari
buttersboy32
Nightingale DeLunare

I care... You won't like what Shadow has in store for the unfaithful... lol
Ever watch the Demon torturing session on supernatural? I am going to have tons of fun XD  

Kege_Rensu
Crew

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

Kege_Rensu
Crew

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:08 am
MichiokoXIII
Lol Kege's characters are all normally on the psychotic and wonderfully horrible side lol Shadow is one of his older ones from MVC Butters, revised though if I remember right. smile

A compliment? I'm overjoyed !

Shadow has been downsized from the abilities he had as Moonreaper's Scythe. In terms of comparison he has about 1% of the power he did before. If I didn't he would be fair. I designed him actually specifically as a Diplomatic Warlord. So far everyone has only seen the diplomatic side of him. While he has been recruiting he has shown off one of his abilities which acts as a way to get others to back down. Specifically his ability to change into a scythe and wielded by another. Lisan got a taste of it and it is a deterrent. When Lisan felt the increase in his power I am sure ideas surged through his mind as to what it would do in the hands of a Royal, or another Demon. That makes Shadow a threat there by intimidating him to remain in an alliance with him.

Once everyone sees Shadow's Warlord side get to work FEAR will rain down from the skies of Invictus and it will be glorious!  
Invictus City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff