Submit

Buccaneers Record Next Season? 10-6 in 2010
  Same
  Better
  Worse
View Results

TheDukeMan70

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:48 pm
So not that many people in this guild care..BUT I'm bored and want to post haha.

If we dont have football next year I will cry haha.

Heres a list of Buccaneers that will be URFA this offseason(and what I think will happen/should happen) :

20 Ronde Barber CB (he wants to play, should be back. Said he wont play for anyone else)

58 Quincy Black OLB (He has played solid, but not what we thought. I would like to have him back for depth at least.)

96 Tim Crowder DE (Iffy on him, he makes a play every now and then, most likely gone)

88 John Gilmore TE ( Getting old, blocks well, hot or cold in the pass game, 3rd string maybe if hes back)

57 Adam Hayward OLB (Played well at the end, a must sign for depth/special teams.)

75 Davin Joseph G (He got hurt early, Hes a Pro-Bowl guard, I want him back, but the Bucs may hesitate to pay him)

53 Niko Koutouvides MLB (Nothing special, may or may not be back.)

77 James Lee OT (Played solid for his first real action in the NFL, Should be back and a starter.)

51 Barrett Ruud ILB (Best player on our team next to #5. If we let him go we are the dumbest team in the NFL. MUST COME BACK)

85 Maurice Stovall WR (He never panned out, makes plays on Special Teams...only way hes back if he signs cheap.)

65 Jeremy Trueblood OT (He should be back as a backup and to push James Lee)

91 Stylez G. White DE (Lacking performance, decent pass rusher, a DE will be drafted, he may o may not be back)

24 Carnell Williams RB (Players love him, Fans love him, Coaches love him. Great Locker room guy. He will be back. Makes plays in the passing game, not running well...I will be fine with him comming back.)

RFA
10 Connor Barth K (Kicks well, unless a young stud comes in a does better hes our guy)

41 Corey Lynch FS (Back for depth/ ST)

33 Elbert Mack CB (hes short, and bad. Gone)

98 Frank Okam DT (He should stick around after doing spot work decently)

81 Micheal Spurlock WR (Had the most 65+ yd kick returns this year, he will be back)

Bucs will go through the draft to fill needs, maybe 1 or 2 free agents (which is a shame)

Draft needs:
1. DE (Kid from Purdue or Iowa will make me happy)
2. TE (Winslow has knees of a 40 year old, he never practices. In the event that he is out on a Sunday we need somebody Freeman can rely on.
3. RB (We deff need another guy to help take some pressure off of Blount.)

Jeff Faine may be cut because of recent injuries, I'd like to see him stay but Larsen/Zuttah are both more than capable at C with the other being at G.

We have more than enough players at S. Cody Grimm played light out until he broke his leg. He will come back strong and be a starter. That leaves us with Sean Jones, Corey "HBO" Lynch, and Larry Asante, and Tanard Jackson. I expect Jackson to be reinstated by the NFL by week 3 and take the other starting job over from Jones or Assante.

There is a bright future in Tampa Bay, baring everyone staying healthy are coming back from injury on time we can be a 12-4 team (beating teams with winning records) and on our way to a SuperBowl title within the next 5 years.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:03 pm
By the power invested in me, by the internet, I hereby move this thread from Non-Football to the main NFL page  

Cookie Icer
Vice Captain

TheDukeMan70

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:40 pm
Locks and Bagels
By the power invested in me, by the internet, I hereby move this thread from Non-Football to the main NFL page

haha good look biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:56 pm
wheres luke pettigriue  

Watersidecape

TheDukeMan70

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:00 pm
Watersidecape
wheres luke pettigriue

What in the world are you talking about? lol  
The NFL Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff