The Feel Good NFL Story of the Day

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cookie Icer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:37 pm
With so much news about the upcoming Superbowl and possible lock out to follow, it seems like so many other NFL stories slip through the cracks. Well here's one that deserves a little extra notice.

Last month a young boy was attacked beaten up by a group of bullies in his neighborhood. Recently he went on the View in a show he and his mother felt was to promote anti-bullying and school violence, but they were in for a surprise. To find out what that surprise is click on the link below and find out.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Video-DeSean-Jackson-s-emotional-surprise-visi?urn=nfl-316576

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:01 pm
I think you forgot about the Roethlisburger story that came out recently xd  

KTS

Cookie Icer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:01 pm
About Ben taking his linemen out to a bar where they drank, sang "Piano Man" then made it back to the hotel before curfew. I think it's funny how they single Ben Roethlisberger out as the one getting into trouble, no one is mentioning his offensive linemen in this. People are treating that as if it was a Ben only thing.

Personally I have no problem with it. It happened on Tuesday, well before Superbowl Sunday, they didn't get into any trouble, and Ben tipped very well. ($200 from what I heard) There are worse things Ben could have been doing. But we'll see come Superbowl Sunday, and if the Steelers loose, maybe Ben should have done what Aaron Rodgers has been doing and studying film during his free time at night.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:47 pm
Locks and Bagels
About Ben taking his linemen out to a bar where they drank, sang "Piano Man" then made it back to the hotel before curfew. I think it's funny how they single Ben Roethlisberger out as the one getting into trouble, no one is mentioning his offensive linemen in this. People are treating that as if it was a Ben only thing.

Personally I have no problem with it. It happened on Tuesday, well before Superbowl Sunday, they didn't get into any trouble, and Ben tipped very well. ($200 from what I heard) There are worse things Ben could have been doing. But we'll see come Superbowl Sunday, and if the Steelers lose, maybe Ben should have done what Aaron Rodgers has been doing and studying film during his free time at night.
you spelled lose wrong gonk

And we aren't hearing any big news from Aaron Rodgers as of now so I guess he is studying very well.  

KTS

Cookie Icer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:25 pm
KTS
Locks and Bagels

Personally I have no problem with it. It happened on Tuesday, well before Superbowl Sunday, they didn't get into any trouble, and Ben tipped very well. ($200 from what I heard) There are worse things Ben could have been doing. But we'll see come Superbowl Sunday, and if the Steelers lose, maybe Ben should have done what Aaron Rodgers has been doing and studying film during his free time at night.
you spelled lose wrong gonk

And we aren't hearing any big news from Aaron Rodgers as of now so I guess he is studying very well.

I never said I was an excellent speller. razz

Well we shall see just how well Rodgers was studying after the game.

The NFL Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games