Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians of Florida

Back to Guilds

A place for Floridians to meet other Floridians! 

Tags: Florida 

Reply Gaians of Florida
Contact Info Exchange Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiss in Digital
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:36 pm
Obviously, this is where you can post your contact info if you don't mind strange people calling you at odd hours.

Just kidding. xd

Actually, this thread really is for posting contact info so we can keep in touch with each other [i.e. we can call each other when we have no electricity following a storm [hurricane] or we can find each other at meetups and the like.]It is entirely up to -you- whether you wish to post or share your infomation. I only suggest you use some amount of discretion.

So. Post whatever information you wish to share, cell number, landline number, email address, mailing address, whatever you're comfortable sharing and I'll add it to the list. You MUST include your permission in your post.

If you don't mind sharing but don't want to publicly post it, say as much and I'll make a note. However, if you not want to share your info at all, simply don't post, or include a note to that effect if you do post.

Rules:

o1. If you request a person's information and they say no, let it go. Consistly asking qualifies as harrassment and you will be dealt with accordingly, including but not limited to banning from the guild.

o2. Please be respecful of people's sleep and do not call after 9pm or before 10am without permission from the person you are calling, unless otherwise noted.

o3. Disclaimer: It is not the responsibility of this guild, the captain of this guild, any moderators, or Gaia including its administrators or moderators if any harrassment occurs as a result of sharing personal information. It is also not the responsibility of any above named party if information is shared without the owner's permission.

o4. If at any time you wish to have your information removed, PM me and mark the PM as URGENT. Also I suggest editing or removing your info post all together.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:39 pm
Official List

[to be made pretty soon]

[all times eastern]
Eiyma
Ask for info
Only available weekends

Kiss in Digital
Ask for info
No calls before noon or after 10p please

RaiXea
Ask for info
Call anytime
spiral_dreamz@hotmail.com

Shut_Out
Ask for info
No calls after midnight or before 7a

The_Rabid_Scottsman
Call anytime

Vickicat
407-375-0162
Call anytime
Vickicat@aol.com  

Kiss in Digital
Vice Captain

Vickicat
Crew

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:42 pm
My cell number is 407-375-0162. I'll give permission to call any time since I'm up at weird hours anyway, and since if I'm asleep it'll just go to voicemail. I have a friend who often calls me after midnight so it's no problem for me. xd E-mail is Vickicat@aol.com  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:06 pm
PM me for my contact info, I'm fair game too
calls on the weekends only, please (that's from Friday after 9 PM, until somewhere around 6 AM on Monday morning)

this look familiar... have I seen this thread in a different guild???  

Eiyma

The_Rabid_Scottsman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:52 am
Eh, I shall post my number as well, and since I don't usually sleep, feel free to call at weird hours of the night. I do get lonely. ;D

xD

Anyway, here is the number : 407-256-8444  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:34 am
Murf, I'll post my email.. although no one here knows me yet.. If anyone happens to want my cell, just PM or send an email ^_^ I don't care when people call, I'm usually up late and have weirdo's call at all hours anyway

spiral_dreamz@hotmail.com

RaiXae

Kiss in Digital
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:43 pm
Eiyma
PM me for my contact info, I'm fair game too
calls on the weekends only, please (that's from Friday after 9 PM, until somewhere around 6 AM on Monday morning)

this look familiar... have I seen this thread in a different guild???
Actually I had this on the Hurricane thread and just expanded it here.

I had to do something, I'm a formatting nazi and your thread is well. Makes me all whiggy.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:41 pm
well, make it better then...
and if I don't like it, flaunt this in my face. this exact post.
... and the quote better say, "Eiyma wrote in the Fl. guild" instead of just "Eiyma wrote"  

Eiyma

Shut_Out

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:23 pm
cant imagine a scenario where anyone would need to, but feel free to either pm or email for my info. i usually sleep from 11pm cst to 6am cst during the week, any other time it's ok to call me. weekends are preferable though.

but let it be known that: i dont talk much, and when i do talk, i mumble.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:47 am
Eiyma
well, make it better then...
and if I don't like it, flaunt this in my face. this exact post.
... and the quote better say, "Eiyma wrote in the Fl. guild" instead of just "Eiyma wrote"
When I have the bloody time I will. gonk  

Kiss in Digital
Vice Captain

Captains Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:20 am
cell-863-640-4396

email-I never check it, so why bother?

Address-210 Lk Hollingsworth Dr, Apt 1701
Lakeland, Fl 33803

Feel free to stop by, I looove random people showing up at my front door. (The Jehova's Witnesses are scared of me for a reason....I love messing with their minds when they knock on my door @7am on a saturday, and I JUST went to bed a few minutes beforehand)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:00 pm
Captains Crew
cell-863-640-4396

Lakeland, Fl 33803

Feel free to stop by, I looove random people showing up at my front door. (The Jehova's Witnesses are scared of me for a reason....I love messing with their minds when they knock on my door @7am on a saturday, and I JUST went to bed a few minutes beforehand)
im gonna stalk you,so dont be surprised when you see a little indian girl at your window okays?^^  

Groovin Magic

Eiyma

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:55 pm
Otasa
Captains Crew
cell-863-640-4396

Lakeland, Fl 33803

im gonna stalk you,so dont be surprised when you see a little indian girl at your window okays?^^

dang it! I never get anything fun like that...
but this shows why I don't just post my info anymore  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:56 am
Eiyma

but this shows why I don't just post my info anymore
DAMN.  

Kiss in Digital
Vice Captain

Gaians of Florida

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash