Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaos Foxes Carnival

Back to Guilds

Choas Foxes Carnival is a multitude of role plays. It will be a role players kingdom for them to come and role play to their heart content. 

Tags: Chaos, Foxes, carnival, role playing 

Reply New Role Plays since 2011
FFX -Sins Return-

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:20 am
Sins Return!

Over 100 of year the grat beast, Sin ,was destroyed by the young lady Yuna,Tidus and their friends. Peace was regained,buildings rebuilt..

But nothing..lasts forever.No one knows why but,the worst thing ever happend.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sin returned! No weapons can harm Sin!And this time it is not a giant 'dream'!This time it wont help to send the bestia away ,since there are no bestias anymore!No this sin is true!But maybe is is possible to destroy him with....a dream?

No one knows what to do...

Now it is time ...

This is your time...for your story!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:18 am
Races and Map!

Even Now many years ago the different races still remember Sin!!Sin who was a ' dream'.He got his power from the Fayth!The media Yuna sent the Fayth away so they could rest in peace and stop dremaing and so Sin stopped existing,but like said before this Sin is real!And to defeat Sin,people of every race meet in Luca!

Races

Ronsos
The Ronsos humanoid but lionlike beings!they have thick fur and live in artic areas.The ronsos live at Mount Gagazet and protect it!Every Ronso has a horn !A ronso without a horn is an outcoust and won't be respected ,there was only one Ronso who got his respect back by fighting two other Ronso.This was Kimahri,he became the leader of the Ronsos after Yuna defeated Sin!(resistant against ice and weak against fire!Can use protective magic!)

Guado
The Guado are elvish in appearance with long limbs, over-sized hands, and hair resembling plants. They are keen to the scent of the Farplane, and as such can tell unsent from regular people by their scent, shown when Seymour Guado recognized Auron was an unsent. Their hair is usually blue or green, though other colors, like orange, are common. (can use stronger magic at the beginning!And a summoner could already use one beastia othe races would need to find a bestia first!)

Human
They live everywhere in Spira,in every single town they can be found!When Sin was still there,the most hated the Al Bhed!they thought that the Al Bhed and their machina(machines like lazer canons,or robots and so on) are the reason that Sin attacked!They thought that Sin was a punishment of god!But that is over now!Not all fully trust them but it is not as worst as many years before!

Al Bhed
The Al Bhed are very human like.The only different thing are their eyes!Their gren pupils are in a spiral form!All Al bhed seem to have blond hair and they are very talented in using and creating machinas!Al Bhed also have their own language.
Al Bhed live in the Bikanel Island in their rebuild City called 'Home'( Is allowed to use machinas with every class but not as white/black mage!)

Hypello
Hypello are a aquatic race ,they don't take part in sport games and are slow on land but fast in the water.Not one seems to have grasped the common language's pronunciation in Spira, as they say words such as Shay (say), Ebullibody (everybody) and Yesh (yes) as well as ending most of their sentences with a questioning tone when unnecessary.It is unknown where they come from but they live near the water!They are also kinda clumsy( Water magic is stronger and they can breath under water!Resitant against water!But weak against lightning!Also enchanted weapons with water magic get stronger in their hands)

Unsent
When people die they are sent into the Farplane,there they can rest in peace.but sometimes there are those who refuse to go there!those are the Unsent!Many are evil but sometimes,they can be also just confused or want to do somethign good before they leave Spira!!(Only guado can find out if someone is unsent or not!And they can't die but can be sent into the Farplane by a summoner!)

Note: Unsent can be every race means if the person was a Ronso and died but is still on SPira it would be a Ronso/Unsent !Was it a human then Huma/Unsent and so on!The character would have the special abillity of the race and the Unsent!!

User Image  

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:32 am
Cities

Bikanel Island - Desert Island and home of the AL Bhed

Mount Gagazet - A snowy Mountain and home of the Ronsos

Zanarkand Ruins - Now rebuilt and full of machinas!It is glwoing brightly even in the darkest night!Very much surrounded by water!

Besaid Island - A tropical Island ,very small the temple of a Fayth is standing here.Was once the old home of Yuna!

Kallika Island - Also a small tropical Island also here is a small temple of a Fayth!

Luca - The people are now meeting there in the Blitzball arena,Blitzball is a very popular sport!Luca is a town at the coast and very big it is easy to get lost there.

Guadosalam- A town underneath the earth and home of the Guados!The Entrance to the Farplane is there.You can went there and see the images of those who died when you think of them.

Bevelle - The capital of spira, here is also a temple! This city is also surouned by alot of water and is very big,bigger then Luca!It is easy to get lost.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:34 am
Profile Skelleton

[color=your color]Gaia Name:
Name:
Class: (warrior, Dark Mage, summoner, Blitzball player , thief )
Weapon:(Sword, ball , dagger, fists, staff, pet and so on {depends a bit of class but i think you know that a mage is not fighting with a sword >< unless it is a red mage...})
Abillity: (depends on race and class!)
Bio:
Appearance:
Other:[/color]

Classes
Mages - fight with magic and uses staffes or pets .White magic(healing and suporting and such) is used by white mages and black magic( fire,water,ice and any other destructive things ) used by Dark mages!Red mages are the only mages who can learn both kinds and use swords but they can only learn the weaker spells never the highest rank!(every race)

Warrior - The warrior is strong and uses every kind of armor and weapon(no machinas means no guns) The Warrior can use magic which makes the own defense and attack stronger and the enemys attack and defense weaker!Few can even protect allys! (humans and Ronso)

Summoner - can use white magic and summon beastias after they visited a temple!It is said that only a summoner can defeat Sin! (every race)

Blitball player - Actually the player is not a fighter but no one wants to watch his own world die!So everyone tries to help!The Blitzball player uses a blitzball as weapon and can even use enchanted balls! (every race but Hypello)

Thief - Do i ahve to explain how a Thief fights!?Thieves are using small weapons mostly daggers,they steal to survive and so they can even steal a bit life force to survie!Thieves can even use items !The can use mahcinas and bombs to fight! (all but Ronso!Al Bhed prefer that class...)

Accepted Profiles

Gaia Name razz yro_the_red_devil
Name: Baldur
Race: human Unsent
Class: Warrior
Weapon:Two short blades attached to his arms ,hidden under his jacket!
Abillity: can use suporting magic (Haste,Protes and Vallum)
Bio: Baldur that means,the one who spreads light.Baldur wanted to save the peace and so he went out with a good friend to defeat Sin!Now he knows what a fool he was!!His own friend...died infront of his eyes this anger helped him to stay at this world after he was killed!He regrets his stupid idea and is now in Luca to look for a summoner,he will do everything to help and kill Sin!No matter how often Sin kills him!
Appearance: User Image
Other:His blades are enchanted and lightning engulfs it when he attacks!

Gaia Name: FoxgirlSaika
Name: Lexis
Race: Al Bhed
Class: Summoner
Weapon: gunblade, a large artillery weapon with an even larger blade attached to its end. Its overall length can rival Lynx’s height.
Abillity: great mechanic, summons beastia
Bio: Growing up Lynxwas always tinkering and building machines. She was an excellent mechanic and was ranked pretty high coming highly recommended. She lived in Bikanel all her life before she learned that all summoners needed to make a journey to a temple and decided to travel to each temple at the age of ten so she could be the best she could be. She left home on a whim and a hopeless dream but traveled to Besaid. It was a long boat ride but she was able to pay for it working as their mechanic. At first they laughed at her but she soon earned their respect. Once they landed in Besaid she went in search of the temple and studied there for three years. She then left at the age of thirteen heading for Kallika for her second temple then left three years later at the age of sixteen. She landed in the port of Luca and would travel across the land all the way up to Bevelle before catching a ride home back to Bikanel.
Appearance:
User Image
Other: people usually call her Lynx, she made her weapon herself.

Gaia Name: Takeshi Chaos Kyo
Name: Remiel
Race: Human
Class: Summoner
Weapon: Staff
Abillity: summoningWill Learn. basic white magic (i.e. cure)
Bio: Remiel is a young summoner from Bevelle. He has just began his pilgrimage to master the summoning arts. he is quiet and reserved and speaks rarely. his face and body are hidden by the black coat he wears. the coat has a hood that covers his face and reaches to his ankles, he also wears black boots and gloves so that little of his skin is shown. the most anyone ever sees of him is the lower half of his face and neck.
Appearance:User Image
Other:

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:38 am
wahmbulance Rules wahmbulance

No Godmoding
No Cybering
No killing characters without permission (NPCs can be killed everytime )
No spamming!
PM the Profiles to me!

Keep in mind it is more action related love is ok but..please no ten pages romance related things XD World in danger remember!?I will probaly let Sin show up when ever i think it is to boring XD

One more thing...All i want is details no matter how bad it is written XD BUT NO TXT TALK! Nothing like "y?'' Or "How R u?" Or so >>

WELL....

HAVE FUN!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:25 am
Baldur was walking trough the streets of Luca,memories of his friends and his own death still haunting him.The strentgh of Sin was unbelievable,but wait ..why was he walking down the streets?He a dead man? He had the advantage that no one knew that he was dead but ..why was he still walking? with the summonings (i only know the german name 'bestia' by the way) ,also the unsent vanished from Spira.But he was here an unsent..Was this..a sign?However,he had no time to waste!With quick steps he walked closer to the heart of Luca the blitzball stadion!Many people wished to become hereos by defeating sin,what fools they are!But liek the fools,Baldur also enterd the Stadion in hope to find worthy comrades for the fight!  

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:44 pm
Lynx walked off the boat into the port of Luca and began to head into town. she was a little dizzy from being on the see for so long and still needed to get her land legs back. She stummbled a few times before being able to walk normally. "i suppose i could stay here at least for tonight before begining my travel up to the temple in Bevelle" she said to herself before remembering what was in Luca. "well i could do some metal work to get some more money for my travels" she thought before heading towards the blitzball stadion. she came acorss some guys fussing over their chipped and scratched weapon. "you guys need a hand i could get those out for you in a jiff" she said with a smile. They looked up at her and smirked "sure but there might be somthing else you can fix better" one said. Her smiled faded before she smirked "oh sure fixing you isn't one of my specialties and i dont use novacane" she said before hitting his shoulder with her before walking off deeper into the stadion. She found others that accepted her help and she got paid well.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:00 pm
Remiel entered Luca from the Mi'hen Highroad. He gazed out over the balcony at the people milling about and heading for the stadium. He was ready to begin his own pilgrimage but he lacked the necessary gaurdians to do so. He sighed as he turned and walked down the steps and headed towards the stadium himself. He spoke to no one and few noticed his presence, he had a knack for remaining unseen when he wished. His father had wanted him to take up the thieves craft, but he had chosen the summoner's path instead. He entered the stadium slowly and gazed at the people who seemed to be very busy yet doing nothing of importance.

(is it way obvious that i have a few too many rp personas? im starting to lose track of them all....)  

Takeshi Chaos Kyo
Vice Captain

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:33 pm
(*coughs* Ramiel not roxas )

Baldur leaned against a wall,the shadows hid his scars very well.Would he find the prsons he needed?Soon those 'great persons' of Spira..th leaders would speak to the folk..they would speak here in luca...tell the folk about their great need and that it is an honor to fight Sin.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:46 pm
Lynx had no idea being a summoner could help change the world and she hadn't even tried to summon since she had left the first two temples. She was excited to try and wanted a reason to but she didn't know if she would be able to bend it to her will as easily as she the metals she worked with. She then spotted a guy in the shadows and looked at him curiously before a flash of black caught her eye but when she looked nothing was there. She then spotted a man in a long black hooded jacket and guessed he had been the black blurr she had seen.  

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

The_Dreaming_Hero
Crew

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:21 am
A sound was heard..some kind of signal and everything went quiet.The lights turned on in the stadion and the eaders of Spira ,the leaders of every folk started to speak to the folksmen.Many had gatherd,many who wanted to become a hero, this was the second tim they had such a meating, but it was the same like the first with just one exeption,this time they mentioned the loss of their first warriors and how great their 'sacrafice' will be honored.Baldur grew angry and clnched his fists.The leaders of the human spoke much and spoke like the men were just toys!The Guados were just the same but the Ronso talked about the pride of warriors. And that true warriors do not know wrong pride,that they know when to retreat..The Al Bhed cheered the folk u and the Hypello reminded everyone to be carefull..But the human leader had the most influence..and put the idea of wealth,greed and wrong pride in the heads of everyone.Baldur sighed sadly and wonderd if he would find those he needed."They..will all die...they do not know Sins true...strentgh..."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:53 am
Lynx looked up at the speakers and was lost in thought unable to concentrate on anything else. She couldn't believe what they were saying and especially the human leader it hit her hard as if she was shot right through the heart. She stood and began walking forward her eyes never leaving the leaders as she made it to a spot where she could see better but wasn't really watching where she was going.  

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Takeshi Chaos Kyo
Vice Captain

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:59 pm
(sorry for not being on. i should be on just about everyday this week)

Remiel listened to the leaders of each race speak with disinterest while gazing amongst the crowd. He moved through the crowds easily until a girl almost walked into him, he managed to evade an impact just barely. He paused for a second as he stared at the girl, there was something about her that called for a moment of study.He needed to keep moving if he was to find a strong guardian within the crowd. He hesitated a moment longer, deciding whether it would be worth speaking. "Careful." he said just loud enough for her to hear.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:39 pm
Lynx looked back at him swiftly her eyes curious to see who had said that and why they said careful. She then realized she had seen him "hey your that guy i saw earlier... who are you" she asked curiously. She then noticed that she had almost run into him "oh my gosh i'm so sorry i almost walked right into you didn't i" she said a little embarressed.  

FoxgirlSaika
Captain

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Takeshi Chaos Kyo
Vice Captain

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:03 am
Remiel hesitated, not sure how to proceed or what to say. composing his words carefully he spoke, "I am Remiel." his voice was just loud enough for her to be able to hear him but few around them would. He said nothing else since he wasnt sure what to say, he wasnt very good with people.  
New Role Plays since 2011

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games