Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaians of Florida

Back to Guilds

A place for Floridians to meet other Floridians! 

Tags: Florida 

Reply North
Anyone from Jacksonville??? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r u from jacksonville...
  yes
  no
View Results

The LoneStar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:40 pm
anyone here from jacksonville...

seems alot are from orlando...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:07 pm
I'm from Orange Park ^_^ PM me ^_^  

Kanna_Mizuki

Shut_Out

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:19 pm
ive BEEN to jacksonville razz went to plush's leopard lounge for a concert about a month ago. that one visit alone makes me like jacksonville more then orlando, but that might just be because of how bad orlando sucks biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:28 pm
I would like to live in Jacksonville i live in MN crying I would like to live in Jacksonville because I would go see the Jacksonville Jaguars play (there a Football team)  

angelicjagaur

Amaya Sanra de Fanel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:17 pm
Kanna_Mizuki
I too am from OP... well not from but I live there

just so ya know.. there is a thread almost exactly like this in the north subforem... makeing this kinda.. spam sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:32 pm
Amaya Sanra de Fanel
Kanna_Mizuki

just so ya know.. there is a thread almost exactly like this in the north subforem... makeing this kinda.. spam sweatdrop
well excuse me... i was new when i made this thread... so no it isnt a spam...  

The LoneStar

Amaya Sanra de Fanel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:50 pm
TeenOfRage
Amaya Sanra de Fanel
Kanna_Mizuki

Spam is spam.. there is no diffrence if you new or not.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:11 am
TeenOfRage
Amaya Sanra de Fanel
Kanna_Mizuki

Hey, she's following the posted rules, and she's right. Normally I'd have shut down this thread the second I saw it but I'm letting things slide for awhile.

Even so, cool your attitude please, there's no need to jump all over someone who's trying to help you out.

Kiss in Digital
Vice Captain

The LoneStar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:42 pm
Kiss in Digital
TeenOfRage
Amaya Sanra de Fanel
Kanna_Mizuki

Hey, she's following the posted rules, and she's right. Normally I'd have shut down this thread the second I saw it but I'm letting things slide for awhile.

Even so, cool your attitude please, there's no need to jump all over someone who's trying to help you out.
ok... i just dont like it when someone said it was a spam.. i didnt even know of the subforums or i would never of made this one....is there a way to move it to the subforums?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:43 pm
Amaya Sanra de Fanel
TeenOfRage
Amaya Sanra de Fanel
Kanna_Mizuki

Spam is spam.. there is no diffrence if you new or not.. sweatdrop
spam.. its when you know of other threads like it and continue to make it... but i didnt so therefore.. i do not consider this a spam... just a mistake that can be fixed...  

The LoneStar

Vickicat
Crew

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:42 pm
TeenOfRage
Kiss in Digital
TeenOfRage
Amaya Sanra de Fanel
Kanna_Mizuki

ok... i just dont like it when someone said it was a spam.. i didnt even know of the subforums or i would never of made this one....is there a way to move it to the subforums?

I'll move it to the subforum for you. At the top there's North, Central, and South. Those are the subforums.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:16 pm
Vickicat
TeenOfRage
Kiss in Digital
TeenOfRage
Amaya Sanra de Fanel
Kanna_Mizuki

I'll move it to the subforum for you. At the top there's North, Central, and South. Those are the subforums.
thank you.. hopefully there will be no more mishaps and trouble... ^.^  

The LoneStar

Vickicat
Crew

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:41 pm
TeenOfRage
Vickicat
TeenOfRage
Kiss in Digital
TeenOfRage

thank you.. hopefully there will be no more mishaps and trouble... ^.^

You're welcome. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:44 pm
Jacksonville Florida. 32210.  

AngelSlave

The LoneStar

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:06 am
AngelSlave
Jacksonville Florida. 32210.
thats my area code!!! what school do u go to?  
North

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff