Mentality Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:38 pm
Some things need to be typed down, or I forget them. I need a thread I hope I won't lose. This is it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:43 pm
Take the subliminal factor, add an insanity complex, give it a cerebral perception, put a few infinity conundrums in for good measure, and stick it into a vortex paradox, then multiply it by the other side. Now you can see the world my way.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:18 pm
Allow me to show you my thoughts....

Video games are not my strong point. I probably sucked the most, but you can bet your a** I got the most awesome kill using the stupidest way possible.

.... and that was the cerebral perception

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:28 pm
I should really find out if the adrenal glands have a limit before these forced adrenaline rushes kill me.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:43 pm
I been thinking, why does TV make the smart people the ones afraid of everything? If they were really so smart, they'd be all like 'Hey, a rat. Fascinating.' or 'Hey, a spider. It's not one of the poisonous, so it's okay.' or 'Okay, I just got bitten by the deadliest snake on earth, but I'm calm because I know how to make an antidote.'  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:07 pm
Cerebral Perception
I been thinking, why does TV make the smart people the ones afraid of everything? If they were really so smart, they'd be all like 'Hey, a rat. Fascinating.' or 'Hey, a spider. It's not one of the poisonous, so it's okay.' or 'Okay, I just got bitten by the deadliest snake on earth, but I'm calm because I know how to make an antidote.'

Just because they are classified as being smart, doesn't automatically mean they know everything. It just means they are smart in the particular areas they focused on. Plus, going off the situation you gave, different areas have different creatures. So, a person might become aware of which creatures are safe and are dangerous in a particular area, but once they go to a new, unfamiliar area, the "smart" person will be out of their league for they are coming into contact with new creatures.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:28 pm
Ow..... fatigue just hit me with a bat......  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:22 pm
I really like the Green Lantern oath.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:52 am
My thread for such things is in the blog subforum. Nothing ever gets posted there so it's not as though I'm going to lose it even if I don't post anything new in it for months.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:31 am
zphal_girl87
My thread for such things is in the blog subforum. Nothing ever gets posted there so it's not as though I'm going to lose it even if I don't post anything new in it for months.

But most things that cross my mind are spam....  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:32 pm

Bubbles are bubbly. Bubbles are bubbly. Bubbles are bubbly. Bubbles are bubbly. Bubbles are bubbly. Bubbles are bubbly. Bubbles are bubbly. Bubbles are bubbly. Bubbles are bubbly. Bubbles are bubbly. Bubbles are bubbly. Bubbles are bubbly. Bubbles are bubbly. Bubbles are bubbly. Bubbles are bubbly. Bubbles are bubbly. Bubbles are bubbly. Bubbles are bubbly. Bubbles are bubbly. Bubbles are bubbly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:04 pm

I.... I need a song.... quickly.... a song.... I start getting lonely without a song..... without music in my head, I start to understand how alone I feel.... I begin to feel the bottle I keep my depression in start to crack.... I need a song....

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:07 pm
Cerebral Perception

I.... I need a song.... quickly.... a song.... I start getting lonely without a song..... without music in my head, I start to understand how alone I feel.... I begin to feel the bottle I keep my depression in start to crack.... I need a song....

I know! "Dare You to Move" by Switchfoot! It's a great song! ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:10 pm
Princess Zelda21
Cerebral Perception

It's sticking. Thank you, Zel!

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:41 pm
Cerebral Perception
Princess Zelda21
Cerebral Perception

It's sticking. Thank you, Zel!

You're very welcome Jaxcam! It's one of my favorites! ^_^  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers