Reply Passport Japan日本のパスポート
Trip to Japan

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HardGayFooo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:18 pm
I've been wanting to plan a trip to Japan for some time now and I'm curious on how much it would cost. This is excluding passport and plane ticket.

The plan for me would be at most two weeks, but I'm unsure of what kind of place I would be staying in, and the location.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:58 am
I've been to Kyoto myself. For about 25 euro's a night you can stay at a guesthouse. Food isn't really expensive. For the rest it depends on what you want to see. If you want to see a lot in Kyoto I'd recommend hiring a bicycle, that is cheaper than constantly having to pay bus and train fares.
I don't know much about other cities, because I was staying with a host family in Nabari who took me to different places.
Travelling is the most expensive. But often there will be night busses, which are cheaper than going by train.  

Shasita

Hayash1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:50 am
Tokyo is an obvious choice razz They have a weekly train pass for about 100 something. You can probably spend quite some time exploring, eating, shopping, sight seeing.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:15 am

It depends on what kind of trip you'd like to do. Transportation should be the biggest part of your costs, alongside accomodation and food (typical? XD). Transportation in Japan is expensive, so I would recommend the Japan Rail Pass if you plan to travel long distances like Tokyo to Kyoto or something.

If I was staying in Japan for a trip for 2 weeks, I'd bring around $1000 if possible (more is better than less).

lennersmii
Crew

Passport Japan日本のパスポート

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces