Welcome to Gaia! ::

Halo 4

Back to Guilds

this is a guild for all your Halo 4 needs, we are a fun gaming community so join in. 

Tags: Halo, Spartan, Covenant, Gaming, Xbox 

Reply Halo 4
Halo Fails Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blue_x_Jay

Rainbow Prophet

11,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:50 pm
The topic says all tell us your biggest fails in any Halo game.

Mine happened this morning I was playing Oni Sword Base on Legendary I was assassinating a Ultra Elite & got kicked by his friend & died >W< I couldn't record it for some reason tho.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:44 pm
A friend of mine and I was playing Firefight on ODST. Chasm (I think that is the name of it)
Well about 30 minutes into the game, we are kicking a** and stuff then we hear a suicide grunt. We are on the second floor and it is on the first, And my friend starts walking towards where I am. As soon as he passes the air life, the suicide grunt goes up it and explodes RIGHT AS he passes it. BOOM! Friend dies and I continue to laugh my a** off.  

SeraphCorrupt

4,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200

Craftiest

Timid Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:21 pm
I was playing Team Snipers once with a bunch of noobs on my team. The score was tied 48-48 at the end and my team decides that they don't want to win for some reason so they keep jumping in front of me and forcing me to betrayal them so the score ends up as 46-50.
-_-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:52 pm
Playing SWAT on sword base, and having my three buddies on my team = fail.
First: The score was 49-46 for us.
Second: I always hold storage and security.
Third: My friends all spawn on me and we just need one more kill.
Forth: My friends run across the bridge single file towards the hallway.
Last: Other team gets an over kill extermination with one shot -.-
They won  

Stray Of The Night

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:28 pm
was playing on a forged world and was in a warhog hit a man cannon and bailed out only to have the warhog land on me  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:50 am
I have plenty of fails on halo reach, in fact: I could probably write a 10 page paper about them all. Here are just two:
One: In fire fight, I was using a gravity hammer and a brute throws a plasma grenade at me, instead of sticking me, it stuck my gravity hammer. I wasn't going down alone so i tried smashing the brute before i died. I may have missed, but the plasma grenade didn't. (We both died but who cares, i still got him.)
Two: This is actually my sister's fail, in campaign me and my sister were fighting a bunch of elites, grunts, and jackels in some sort of dark room (i forgot what mission it was...) and my sister was a little new to playing halo reach so she was shooting like crazy and thought I was an elite and through a grenade and... you should know the rest...
Like I said, I have many more fails, but I'd probably run out of space before I said them all.
(One of my dumbest fails was that I accidentally landed a banshee on my head...if you want more details or fails just ask.)  

ninjaa4

Friendly Gekko

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Blue_x_Jay

Rainbow Prophet

11,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:56 am
ninjaa4
I have plenty of fails on halo reach, in fact: I could probably write a 10 page paper about them all. Here are just two:
One: In fire fight, I was using a gravity hammer and a brute throws a plasma grenade at me, instead of sticking me, it stuck my gravity hammer. I wasn't going down alone so i tried smashing the brute before i died. I may have missed, but the plasma grenade didn't. (We both died but who cares, i still got him.)
Two: This is actually my sister's fail, in campaign me and my sister were fighting a bunch of elites, grunts, and jackels in some sort of dark room (i forgot what mission it was...) and my sister was a little new to playing halo reach so she was shooting like crazy and thought I was an elite and through a grenade and... you should know the rest...
Like I said, I have many more fails, but I'd probably run out of space before I said them all.
(One of my dumbest fails was that I accidentally landed a banshee on my head...if you want more details or fails just ask.)

I demand more Fails from you.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:00 am
iiHeartlessOne
ninjaa4

xd okay. idk when i can add more, cuz i'm gonna go play halo soon xd  

ninjaa4

Friendly Gekko

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Blue_x_Jay

Rainbow Prophet

11,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:01 am
ninjaa4
iiHeartlessOne
ninjaa4

xD get some more fails?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:03 am
iiHeartlessOne
ninjaa4
iiHeartlessOne
ninjaa4

xD get some more fails?

Yes your right! GREAT plan! I'm off to play Halo to make even more fails!!!! xd  

ninjaa4

Friendly Gekko

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Blue_x_Jay

Rainbow Prophet

11,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:06 am
ninjaa4
iiHeartlessOne
ninjaa4
iiHeartlessOne
ninjaa4

xD get some more fails?

Yes your right! GREAT plan! I'm off to play Halo to make even more fails!!!! xd

xDDDD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:10 am
I just remembered I have another Fail.

I was playing Team Snipers the score was 48-47

2 Reds were lined up for a Snipe I shot & at the exact moment my teammate jumped in front of my bullet so I got a betrayal & then the other Reds sniped me & the other 2 who were in the middle of the map so we lost by 1  

Blue_x_Jay

Rainbow Prophet

11,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

baby wolfie 18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:07 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VcV4rHgQrw  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:46 pm
baby wolfie 18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VcV4rHgQrw