Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Rina's mantion<3 (join the fun!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sleepless Scholar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:28 pm
Rina is opening her family's mantion out for renting rooms. It's a place for new starts and fun adventures. (just come up with your own charecter and give a pic, name, age, race, personality, and background)

Name: Rina
Race:Neko
Personality: Kind.and caring. she acts like a mother to her friends and loves to climb trees. she pretty down to earth.
Background: she lives by the University and lets people ret out rooms at her family's mantion.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:52 pm
Name razz atrick
Personality:funny goofball caring loving
Race:neko vampire mixbreed
Bio:patrick was a ordinary neko teen until he wad attacked by a vampire his parents sent him to the university to find a new life
Pic:User Image  

II Saizaku Uchiha II

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:38 am
25 Ivy Vega 52
Name: Ivy Vega
Classes: Music,Choir (She dosn't tell anyone about it),Drama,Math,HistoryGym,Reading,Science and Guitar
Race: Shes Not Sure
Personality: Nice ,Protective ,Losses Temper ,Hyper ,Joker ,Prankster and The Rest You'll Find Out
Appearance: User Image (Her Hair's Brown)
History: Ivy grew up with achoholic and abusive parents. Only reason she's still alive is her brother, Vlad. Vlad protected Ivy and when she was 11 he had enough of his parents and he ran away with her. Ivy stayed with Vlad on the road. They'd usally sleep on benches because of the fact they packed some of their clothes,food and their ipods but no money. The only thing they had for entertainment was music and each other. Now Ivy and Vlad rarely ever leave each other alone

Name: Vlad Vega
Classes: Music, Choir (Same as Ivy), Drama, Math,History,Gym,Reading,Science and Guitar
Personality: Protective,Reble, Really nice and caring but hides it from every one but Ivy
Appearence: (Pale and Brown hair) User Image
History: Same as Ivy
^^ Ivy and Vlad ^^

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:48 am
It was early in the morning and Rina was at the main entrance waiting for her guests to arive. she was sitting at the big window seat looking out at the front yard. it was a nice and clear blue day.  

Sleepless Scholar

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:46 pm
Ivy and Vlad started walking togeather towards the house Ivy following Vlad scared of what might lie ahead  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:04 pm
*patrick walks in and sees the other two guest* hi I'm patrick what *holds out hand for a handshake* what are your names?  

II Saizaku Uchiha II

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:17 pm
Ivy and Vlad looked at his hand and looked back up at him "I'm Ivy" Ivy said. "And I'm Vlad"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:39 pm
Rina saw her geusts come in, "hello my name's Rina, are you here for a room?" she asked looking at the three.  

Sleepless Scholar

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:42 pm
Ivy nodded her head yes "Yeah we are" Vlad said blushing looking at Rina  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:46 pm
Rina smiled warmly, "allright come if you come with me i can get you some key's," she said walking over to the desk, "so what's your names?" she asked.  

Sleepless Scholar

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:47 pm
"I'm Vlad and she's Ivy" Vlad said "and thats Patrick" he said pointing to the neko/vampire boy  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:51 pm
Name: Lance
Race: Human
Personality: Calm, quiet
Bio: N/A
Appearance:
User Image  

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

Sleepless Scholar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:53 pm
"well it's nice to meat you all," she said as she surched for the keys, "ok," she handed a them each a key with a number on it, "here's your room key's and if you follow me I'll show you were everything is." she said looking at Vlad before she turned down a hall.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:57 pm
Vlad smiled dumbly blushin and Ivy rolled her eyes playfully and elbowed him and he elbowed her back "Oww" she mutterd "oh shut up" he sadi back  

25 Ivy Vega 52

Hilarious Loiterer

Robotic Draconian

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:57 pm
Lance walked up to the mansion.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers