Reply [IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]
[prp] D< wtf, your suppose to be mine (Rahu/Aruna) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:57 pm
So he was patrolling the pride's lands, though at first she'd thought he was randomly wandering around. "Obvious? But it's so much more entertaining to make you admit it. You get all cutesy and flustered!" She teased, laughing as she followed him, ambling at his side like a proper mate should. "Are you saying you're just using me to overthrow your king later?" Of course, she was joking and according to pride rules was impossible. For all she knew, Rahu could lose his rank at any time and then they'd be in real trouble. Well, she would at least. She glanced at Rahu as he observed the pride, and then looked away. Actually, she couldn't tell if he was joking or not with his "that should be obvious" phrase, and she was displeased to know that he might possibly be toying with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:35 pm
" i will enjoy you trying to make me admit anything." Rahu had a smug look on his face. "i like my status since i do as a please. being the king would be too much work." huffing, he had no ambition to be the ruler as Thona let him do whatever, whenever while being 2nd in command and it suited him just fine. " plus i have no need to use you when your all mine." giving a crackling laugh, he then took off to see if he could lose her though he was starting to love her company more and more.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:48 pm
"But you already admitted that you hate me, so I guess I win on that account," she agreed, smirking. Rahu was a more worthy challenge than Tokeldo was, but only because he was stubborn and was far more fun to poke expressions out of. "Well, I guess that's true. But that means you do all the dirty work and Thona lazes around, right?" She tilted her head, trying to figure out how all these different rankings worked. Her rank was simple enough: hunt for food, get food, provide food... yeah. It was the simple basics of any individual or pride. Everyone needed to survive, so she definitely held a very important rank.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:48 pm
" but i enjoy the dirty work, it brings me amusement." Rahu kept up his pace fast to see if she could really keep up with him. " And trust me Thona dirties his own paws too." a twisted a grin was on his face before he decided to dodge through some trees for some amusement. "catch me if you can then maybe i'll answer a certain question correctly."  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:56 pm
"Well, whatever makes you happy, I guess..." Aruna pouted just for Rahu as he took off. "Hey, that's not fair, Rahu!" She dashed off after him, thanking whichever god gave her the ability to be fast and agile. Rahu was just so much better than her in some ways.. well, she desperately wanted him to answer her important question, so she played along with his game. "Why does he always do this to me, I wonder..." She mumbled some more to herself as she focused on chasing after her mate. At least Rahu's more fun the Tokeldo... that poor son of Thona only made me laugh... oh well... heheheh! Focus, girl! She concentrated and tried to speed up more; she was going to catch Rahu or Thona could kill her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:03 pm
" who says im ever fair Aruna?" laughing, Rahu made sure he was going to make it quite the task to keep up with him. for him this was him having fun and actually being a bit playful which he never really ever was. though he did find fun and amusement out of messing with others which currently he was toying with Aruna. focused on his task, he would keep this up til he ran out of breath and had to stop or if aruna decided to stop before he was done having his fun.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:11 pm
Growling playfully, Aruna used her momentum from running to leap up and attempt a tackle on Rahu. "You just said you were ever fair! Admit it!" She twisted his words on him with a laugh as she sailed through the air. She was going to totally tag him this time and he would have to admit he loved her!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:16 pm
Rahu ended up tripping and falling onto his side from Aruna attacking him to tackling him. " damn it." growling, he hated how she could always get the upper hand on him no matter what he did. so now he was tackled to the ground and his tail lashed about like crazy. " i admit nothing Aruna." going limp, he was not going to fight except with his words for the moment. he wanted to see if he could throw her off by going limp and just using his words.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PhoenixGuardianMikazuki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:30 pm
Aruna laid on top of him utterly happy. "Heheh, you going limp means you admit I win! You might not say anything but your actions speak louder than words, Rahu!" Aruna's golden eyes glistened as she licked his cheek and then proceeded to give him a kiss. Afterwards, she climbed off of him and laughed. "I know you love me, Rahu, otherwise you'd have either kicked me out of the pride or killed me on the spot. Well, I'm off to hunt some more food for the pride--see you at the den!" With those final words and a teasing wink, Aruna sauntered off, happy as can be. She won, after all. Rahu probably tripped on purpose to let her win anyway, but he'd just bluff and say it was an accident... probably. Maybe. She laughed to herself as she spotted an antelope herd grazing. Time to hunt for real! And off she went.  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff