Submit

Well?
  Jade Empire
  Dragon Age Origins
  Mass Effect
  Baldur's Gate
  Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
  Neverwinter Nights
  Im so crushed my favorite game wasn't up here. D: Other.
View Results

Starlight Dragon
Crew

Sparkly Pumpkin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:34 pm
I've played Dragon Age and Mass Effect and I loved them to death but I still think KotOR wins...that games was insane!! Awesome storyline and everything!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:40 pm
idk its like, i love those games so much.
but probably dragon age and mass effect are my favorites.
i like them both the same smile  

Floral Tights

Girl-Crazy Vampire

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

rosenr0t

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:38 pm
Neverwinter Nights heart

You know how some people "wake and bake"? Yeah, I used to "wake and play" with this game. The 13-17 year old me would never come out of her dungeon ((this is what I called my room ninja .)) and played online until 5-7am in the morning... and mind you, I used to wake up around 2-3pm. Neverwinter Nights was my marijuana during my high school years.

Out of all seriousness, it's what introduced me to Bioware, and what made me realize my passion in life. It also was the start of my favorite role playing character I use to this day. Oooohhh, good times!

That's why I loved Dragon Age so much. It was like as if Baldur's Gate/NWN1&2 had an awesomely addicting crack-baby, but improved.

Soooo excited for DA2!
heart

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:07 pm
Mass Effect for sure!! Though Dragon Age comes VERY close behind  

UnCoolSwiftDreamer

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

BanHammer555

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:16 pm
VISORED-WOLF
Im gonna go with KOTOR. Not just because it was my first bioware game but because it was the first GOOD RPG i played that wasn't made by Square Enix in second Mass Effect cuz its badass and in third would be DA cuz its badass 2 just not as much as Mass Effect.

i second this opinion KOTOR was by far my favorite and in a closed second is Both Mass Effect 1 and 2  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:38 pm
Hmm well if I had to pick a favorite it would be Mass Effect, of course kotor comes in a close second as well as Dragon Age Origins. I enjoyed Neverwinter Nights but it isn't one of my favorites. kotor was the first bioware game I ever played and is still a great game although I think I played it over to many times so I won't be playing it again for awhile. Dragon age was one of the longest and most frustratingly awesome rpgs I have played, honestly I wanted to play all the different origins so I did and kinda wore myself out on the game after playing it so many times. Mass effect is the first shooter game I ever played so it was a new experience but became my favorite immediately. I am probably one of the few people who really don't like jade empire (I just found it to be tiresome and boring, although I will admit I didn't give it that much of a chance I played it once and after the first hour or so I was to bored to keep playing.)

atomicx_xstarburst

Familiar Gawker

6,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Survivor 150

Kireshai

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:39 pm
I do so love Dragon Age, and all the quirky characters that go along with it, though I am developing a strong affection for Mass Effect as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:48 am
Yay Mass Effect has one more vote that Dragon Age. Mwuahahaha deadly lasers beats fireballs. I will admit however that the combat system in Dragon Age 2 is alot better than the first one. But mass effect has tali and liara so yep. Though dragon age does have morrigan..... Witches Gone Wild after all.  

Luigi Egbert
Crew

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

AshRB

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:21 pm
Mass Effect is my favorite because it was the first Bioware game I ever played...unless you count that random Sonic RPG they made for the DS a while back. I think I'm the only one who remembers that game... rolleyes (The story was eh, but the combat was fun. Also there were aliens that looked like the Hanar...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:18 pm
My favorites would have to be the first Dragonage and Mass Effect series. The interactivity is unbelievable mrgreen

Sakurawinds
Vice Captain

dancingtoast152

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:59 pm
Skadi Vengeance
Neverwinter Nights heart

You know how some people "wake and bake"? Yeah, I used to "wake and play" with this game. The 13-17 year old me would never come out of her dungeon ((this is what I called my room ninja .)) and played online until 5-7am in the morning... and mind you, I used to wake up around 2-3pm. Neverwinter Nights was my marijuana during my high school years.

Out of all seriousness, it's what introduced me to Bioware, and what made me realize my passion in life. It also was the start of my favorite role playing character I use to this day. Oooohhh, good times!

That's why I loved Dragon Age so much. It was like as if Baldur's Gate/NWN1&2 had an awesomely addicting crack-baby, but improved.

Soooo excited for DA2!
heart

*internet brofist* i havent gotten around to getting the first one, but ive played NWN2 atleast 5 times through(all expansions).....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:22 am
I'd have to say Dragon Age 'cuz AshRB got me into it- she also got my into Gaia! wink ninja wink  

Atlantean Stalker

Versatile Hunter

5,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Nightmare Eve

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50