We all love polls! 8D
  +1
View Results

Desmond Belmont
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:38 am
Welcome to the guild! ^_^

Oh no not Fable! D: My friend can't stop talking about it, my firend let me borrow his and I was playing it but Theresa annoyed me especially at the end of Fable 2.

Yayz a Kitty! ^w^ I love kitties!

Ubisoft fan? Do you play Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Mulitplayer? on PS3 I hope, I need more PS3 people to friends to find on there!. D:

Mercedes Lackey? Have you read the Obsidian Triliogy? biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:31 pm
I haven't played FAble 2, just the first and third one. :3

And hee, I love my kitty too. I love the dos as well, but my cat is my baby. <3 He's a little tuxedo. He's realyl just a cutely.

I plan on getting a copy of AC:B for the PS3 soonish, and then we can totalyl play. biggrin My name on the PSnetwork is GeneralDerp if you want to add me in advance.

I have not! I've mostly read the Valdemar books, and the ones where she puts a twist on fairy tales. :3  

The Popinator

Jaydine

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:50 pm
I played fable I, II and III. Totally awesome but it gets so easy at the end I get bored and don't finish. Well, I mean past the main quest line. shrug. In the new one I didn't like how they changed the inventory, what food you can have, mercantile ect. I just really like the detail and style and open world of games like elder scrolls oblivion and fallout better.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:08 pm
I personally loved the simplicity of it, but that's just me. It's just a matter of personal taste, I suppose.  

The Popinator

final_wolf

Moonlight Champion

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:49 pm
Names final_wolf please just call me wolf tis a lot easier. I'm a female, age 22 will be 23 on May 2nd. On May 21st this year I will be marrying the love of my life. We are high school sweethearts. Hooked up March 15th 2005 and known each other a lot longer! We do have our own home, yes an actual house. Been living in our home Aug 2010. We have one dog named Sparky (pictures of my baby in my profile). We plan on getting another dog later this year. We are also thinking about getting preggy July of this year.
I am a huge WOLF fan. Love wolves and have been using this online name final_wolf since 2000. Wow...10 years huh? lol Anyway that is also how long I Have been rping, 10 years. I love Dragon Age can't wait until March 8th! Hopefully I can squeeze in the game and finish it before our wedding. I also am a huge pokemon game lover. Not a fan of the show, but the game I love. Um...I guess that's about it for now. I could go on and on but then I'll probably bore ya.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:06 pm
Welcome Wolf.
And hooray for Pokemon.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

BloomingCyanide

Feline Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:18 am
Ohaai! n_n
Uhm, let's see...

First off, my name's Xo_Cyanide Sugar, but I respond mostly to Cyanide. :3

Uhm, what else...
Oh yeah! I'm here because I LOVELOVELOVE BioWare!
I have to say though - the Mass Effect universe is my favourite creation from BioWare, followed closely by DragonAge.

I'm a Vanguard in Mass Effect, and either a City Elf or a Dalish Elf in DragonAge. :3

A little bit more about me? 'kaaay *flattered*
I'm 19, live in Canada and play 360 :3 I'm a little bit of a nerd too, and recently, I've gotten back into Pokemon.
Writing's been a great passion of mine since Grade 9 :3

That's all I can really think of...
Thank you for the invite!
=D <3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:35 am
welcome cyanide! =)  

Jaydine

UnCoolSwiftDreamer

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:00 pm
hey im rapzit abbreviate to rap. bioware is ma all time favorite game designers love mass effect, dragon age, and kotor. DA2 coming in March..Yesh!! and of course ma all time favorite ME3 in December ill be happy when its here and sad when its gone... hopefully they continue with it. XD oh and im 16 yays!!!! oh and im a soldier in ME and a noble dwarf in DA i (I tried the other stories and they werent for me, although i did enjoy being a human mage it didnt last lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:13 pm
Welcome aboard, Rap! heart

rosenr0t

reveiller

Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:32 pm
Salut. I am Jem and I live in Canada. I have nineteen years of age. I'm an anthropology major. And I got my first fix of Bioware back with Baldur's Gate around the time it first came out, shortly after I moved onto NWN and now I'm currently looking forward to the next ME and DA.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:11 am
Hello, I'm GamblersxFate but you can call me Julie or hey that one chick but i think Julie's easier. : p

I have taken forever to post in here.

I'm seventeen.

Dragon Age is pretty much my favorite game ever. I have the tendency to be a geek about it.....okay i geek about it all the time you caught me. : p

I love's me some Antivan Elf : p

Hm....I dont think i have anything else to share. : p
heart

Tatty-Bye  

GamblersXFate

Dapper Darling

9,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Daniesl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:37 am
Welcome to the guild everyone!: DD
Im sure you'll all have a wonderfully awesome time here! ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:59 pm
Ello!

My name is Shelley (ignore the gender of the avatar it tends to change) and Bioware owns my soul! I love the Mass Effect and Dragon Age series in particular. I'm twenty-six going on thirteen and I'll be spending my spring break, yeah I'm still in Uni, playing the crap out of Dragon Age 2. OMG Kate Mulgrews' voice acting rocks my socks. The demo blew me away.  

Juxtaposedjoker

Bioware Main Forums

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces