View Results

Daniesl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:12 pm
Introduce yourself here.
Simple as that! ^^

Well Im Riliana. [ Muwhaha i shall go by my Characters name! >8D ]
I am 13, Yes i am a young one. xD
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Dragon age origins to death!<3 If it was a person i'd take a bullet for it! 8D
Zevran and Alistair are the loves of my life xD
Though im leaning more towards Zevran ATM though that changes lots..
I am pleased to meet you all and so.. Yeah!: D
I hope you all have a wonderful time here! : D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:13 am
I salutate you all my friends.
My name is Saphirek(Going by my real name)
I am 14 years old,My birthday is on 13 September and I know I'm a youth..But I have big ideas and good tactics.  

Farting Solo

OG Prophet

Starlight Dragon
Crew

Sparkly Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:26 am
Hello, my name is Starlight Dragon. I'm 20 (yes I know old haha) and I am a big gamer. I'm a also a huge fan of the Bioware games. I am currently dying to play Dragon Age 2 and Mass Effect 3. I'm trying to be patient but it's hard haha.

Well that's about it...if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask hehe.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:49 am
Yayz, first page xD i believe that this guild will be big community someday ^^.
Hello, I'm Ieva (!ewa) and i can guarantee that you didn't say my name right, because it's lithuanian !!! people in gaia call me chilly...
I play dragon age origins on xbox and mass effect on pc from bioware. these two are pretty good games, i luv them ^^.  

Otaku Eva LT

Unbeatable Raider

7,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100

maltaromeniel

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:03 am
YAY! Glad this guild exists, because I haven't met that many people that love Dragon Age yet~!

I'm Chelsea (I'll go by my real name, since I created too many characters to count) & so far I may be the oldest here (24).

Like everyone else I'm dying to play Dragon Age 2, but... I'm really depressed that it comes out smack in the middle of my school semester. Video games or good grades? Sometimes that's a very hard question. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:24 am
My name is Cameron, and I'm a 22 year old college grad, so I feel a little bit old in this crowd.

But nevertheless, I've been dying to play Dragon Age 2 lately. Love the first one. The game was actually recommended to me by a friend who said a character in the game reminded them of me.

I'm also super super excited for The Old Republic, which is Bioware too.  

The King Of The North

Aged Noob

Farting Solo

OG Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:10 pm
I'm so excited...A couple of hours ago this guild was like..empty..and now look at this...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:38 pm
I am thor, Roy, Grey, and many other names ((I love character designing)) but my current favorite is Roy. Im 16 and a student with no goals what so ever besides playing xbox games of course. Yes yes I know I should focus on stuff but games are way to fun. I love Mass Effect more than any other games I own ((I own many x.x)). Cant wait for the third and final one. Even though I am only 16 I do know much about the world ((most would call distrubing but I just laugh alot at them)).

Anyways cant wait to see what happens in the guild and just love to be apart of it.  

Luigi Egbert
Crew

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Daniesl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:50 pm
Awh yay! : D
I welcome you all to the guild! <3
I am glad you are all here and i hope we all have a wonderful time together in the guild! ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:54 pm
I'm Desmond Belmont, I'm 17 and I am a Dragon Age Fan mainly. My favorite character would have to be the Epically Awesome Morrigan! >.< I just love the sassy and mean types. XD I also play KOTOR (Knights of the Old Republic) and Baulder's Gate. I also love everything Japanese (I want to move to Japan sooo bad), I love to RP, and I love RPG's especially Final Fantasy and Star Ocean. I also play games like Tomb Raider and Assassin's Creed. My other favorite game genre would have to be Survival Horror games like Fatal Frame, Haunting Ground (DANIELLA FTW!! >.<), Resident Evil, and Onimusha. Last of all to finish this novel of an introduction XD, I LOVE LADY GAGA! >.<

I know big intro but I cant help but to include almost everything.

Desmond Belmont
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:51 pm
Random invites for the win?

Anyway, my name is Justin Bell. That is my real name. I will answer to Lord, Lord P, Pestilence, Justin, or Skip. I have answered to Pesty before, but I really don't like that name. I am 19 years old, almost 20.
I do consider myself a gamer. I have an Xbox 360 and a DS. I have every achievement on Dragon Age Origins except one on the Darkspawn Chronicles DLC. I really enjoy RPGs, and really only play other genres to play with friends. My Gamerscore on Xbox Live is almost twenty-four thousand. I do play Pokemon, because Pokemon ******** rules. I have enjoyed the awesome that is KotOR since the first one. I always enjoyed both of them when I played them. While I haven't played them, I do enjoy watching my friend play either Mass Effect. And I have Dragon Age 2 pre-ordered and fully paid off. Now I wait.
People do consider me a bit insane. And sadistic. Both are true. But I took anger management in Elementary School, so I know how to control myself. The only times I can't are in times of extreme anger or when faced with painfully obvious sexual innuendos.
I live in Las Vegas, NV. And really don't like the place. Or the people.
And I read. Unlike almost every person I know.
Any questions, comments, or problems you may have about me feel free to bring them to my attention.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:46 pm
hiya!

the names madeline.
call me mady.. if you want.
most people just call my piggy.

im 17 years old.

i live in oregon, yay?

aha.

idk, what to say about me.. but i hope you will all enjoy my company 3nodding

OMG MY LORD IS ON HERE?!?!
aha. okay The Lord of Pestilence.
thats MY lord.
one of my bestest friends on gaia whee  

Floral Tights

Girl-Crazy Vampire

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

TheLast_WolfSoldier
Crew

5,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:05 am
Sup my names AJ but u can call me wolf, im just your token black gamer. im 20 years old (and yes i know thats ancient) i fell in love with bioware games when i discovered KOTOR (Revan FTW!!!)I mainly play RPGs but love FPS and side-scrolling/platformers too. some of my favorite games would be Disgaea, Kingdom hearts, Oblivion, MEGAMAN X series, Sonic, Dragon Age, and anything Final Fantasy. (i talk too much i know)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:05 am
Name's John. I'm 15 and I'm a gamer just like everybody else. With the loss of Infinity Ward and Bungie's Halo series; Bioware is the one we can turn to for Intense action games now. Other than that, It's a pleasure to meet you all.  

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Farting Solo

OG Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:24 am
I salute you all my friends and wish you a good time.  
Bioware Main Forums

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff