Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daniesl
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:09 pm
Simple question really. ^^
Can be related to anything! What would you like to see more of?
More guides, fanclubs, cheats, mods [ Dragon age nexus is best for this but whatever... xD ]

Whatever you feel the guild needs comment here and address it! ^^

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:09 am
If I may,your graciousness..

I would love to see this more like an RP guild.
Everyone dress like Warriors or Mages or Rogues and RolePlay their Own Character.
I would also like that this guild to have a...''Bank'' and gather money there.
The ''bank'' should be the most trusted member of the Guild,and the most trusted by the Guild Keeper.(PinkishCube)

I would also love to see every member active and able to RolePlay.
Everyone wearing weapons,clothes and items like in Dragon Age Origins.
We should have a big council..Made of 3 people..2 vice presidents and the guild keeper(PinkishCube).

We should also separate the guild into more parts.But only when we have enough players.When I say parts I mean like: The Mage Tower,Dalish Elfs,The Dwarfs and more.

All of these ''parts'' should answer to the Council and the Council will give them missions.

Sounds fun eh'..I am willing to stay in this guild and make something out of it...Afcourse if you like my ideas..If you're interested pm me PinkishGuild.  

Farting Solo

OG Prophet

Otaku Eva LT

Unbeatable Raider

7,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:00 am
Faithless Reality

Everyone dress like Warriors or Mages or Rogues and RolePlay their Own Character.
The ''bank'' should be the most trusted member of the Guild,and the most trusted by the Guild Keeper.(PinkishCube)

We should have a big council..Made of 3 people..2 vice presidents and the guild keeper(PinkishCube).

We should also separate the guild into more parts.But only when we have enough players.When I say parts I mean like: The Mage Tower,Dalish Elfs,The Dwarfs and more.

All of these ''parts'' should answer to the Council and the Council will give them missions.

Sounds fun eh'..I am willing to stay in this guild and make something out of it...Afcourse if you like my ideas..If you're interested pm me PinkishGuild.

Damn straight. Agreed. Good ideas. Actually, I'm in another guild of dragon age, there is a roleplay topic, but nobody writes there crying .  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:15 am
I second what everyone before me said~!

Also, contests? Like... dress up as your favorite character, etc.

And have a topic that people can come to ask questions. Just advice on how to get achievements or what decisions affect your characters in what ways, which would be similar to PinkishCube's idea, really. ^_^  

maltaromeniel

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Luigi Egbert
Crew

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:45 pm
Faithless Reality

Sounds fun eh'..I am willing to stay in this guild and make something out of it...Of course if you like my ideas..If you're interested pm me PinkishGuild.

I love the idea but I read it over and I only see dragon age rp talk? What about mass effect and star wars old republic?

Also I think a it would be cool if we had a whole forum dedicated to roleplay.

Also a forum for people to talk about mods,cheats, and other fun things of bioware games.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:49 pm
Okee dokee :3
I added the Forum for the mods and cheats. ^^
And we have a subforum all for roleplaying.
I need to work on it a small bit but then i shall open it and we can start doing any roleplays we wish there. :3  

Daniesl
Vice Captain

Desmond Belmont
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:59 pm
I could help with maintaining RPs if you wish, Pinkish? I love to RP and insure that people follow the rules and such.

All these ideas sound awesome but sometimes I would like to use a character pic instead of my avi since I tend to play girls more often and as you can see. . . . yeah you can tell where thats going. XD Plus I love to create post styles for my characters that look awesome! >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:03 pm
Aha okay that'd be great! ^^
Oh yes.
That would be quite fantastic!

Yeah, I really do agree with that.
-Already found a pic she'd love to use for a character in a roleplay-
Lawl... Of course XD
Mhm! ^^
Well okay!: D
You can totally do that then. I'd love some help with maintaining the roleplays and what not~ ^^
Oh yus.... Rule breakers are evil. xD  

Daniesl
Vice Captain

Desmond Belmont
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:05 pm
I also think for the Dragon Age subject we should have a thing for Dragon Age 2 and its awesomeness! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:46 am
DD Thor
Faithless Reality

Sounds fun eh'..I am willing to stay in this guild and make something out of it...Of course if you like my ideas..If you're interested pm me PinkishGuild.

I love the idea but I read it over and I only see dragon age rp talk? What about mass effect and star wars old republic?

Also I think a it would be cool if we had a whole forum dedicated to roleplay.

Also a forum for people to talk about mods,cheats, and other fun things of bioware games.

You're so right! I just got Mass Effect 2 and it's great...I couldn't ever think this game is so good.Yesterday I played Mass Effect 2...uhh..xD...14 hours..just yesterday...  

Farting Solo

OG Prophet

Floral Tights

Girl-Crazy Vampire

13,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:22 am
we could maybe have a thread for peoples gamer screenshots?
like a place to post stuff about the characters youve made and stuff..?
idk xp

oh i really love to draw characters from biowar, and im sure other peopel do too.. not to mention im sure people would all want to look at art drawn by people in this wonderful guild smile
maybe like, a thread for art? like art requests and just a way to share your biowar art with people?

i agree with the people above me. RP yay!~

im in like two dragon age rps. im in a few guilds too but no one ever posts on them.

i also used my mule account to make a dragon age thread, i was on the front page for a while smile
-is all happy and proud-
thats actually where i met MY lord. aha 4laugh

idk if anything im saying makes sense, but im really enjoying this guild 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:30 am
A General Hangout Thread/subforum. Keeps any inane, off-topic chatter in one area.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Desmond Belmont
Captain

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:13 am
The Lord of Pestilence
A General Hangout Thread/subforum. Keeps any inane, off-topic chatter in one area.

Like an OOC area? Sounds like something we could do. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:34 am
Desmond Belmont
The Lord of Pestilence

Kind of. More like a chatterbox area.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Farting Solo

OG Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:58 am
The Lord of Pestilence
Desmond Belmont
The Lord of Pestilence

Kind of. More like a chatterbox area.

That'll be interesting.  
Bioware Main Forums

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out