Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Magazine

Back to Guilds

Gaias biggest fan made Magazine 

Tags: gaia, online, magazine, community, publication 

Reply Gaia Online Magazine
Questions, Assistance and Feedback. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam Zaafira

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:45 pm
is there an artists feature???? i looked in the feature forum > nothing for art; I'd join as a graphic designer but I have a night job (central gmt +6 timezone) and I work from 5pm-9pm certain days a week) i was wondering if I could submit my art to be featured in the magazine?

and promote my art shops.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:31 pm
-Seraphoid-
is there an artists feature???? i looked in the feature forum > nothing for art; I'd join as a graphic designer but I have a night job (central gmt +6 timezone) and I work from 5pm-9pm certain days a week) i was wondering if I could submit my art to be featured in the magazine?

Objection!

To have any of your art featured in the magazine, you can contribute art by PMing GOM Jimmy the Newsie with the images (either old, new, or both).

Take that!

Meia15
Crew

Codebreaking Genius

8,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Madam Zaafira

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:38 pm
Meia15
-Seraphoid-

Objection!

To have any of your art featured in the magazine, you can contribute art by PMing GOM Jimmy the Newsie with the images (either old, new, or both).

Take that!
thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:26 am
Nymph of Spring

Hello!
I want to take part in "Instant Millionaire" contest, but can't send you PM. Am I doing something wrong?  

Serafima the Vampire

Taken Vampire

28,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Nymph of Spring

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:38 pm
Iezevel
Nymph of Spring

Hello!
I want to take part in "Instant Millionaire" contest, but can't send you PM. Am I doing something wrong?

Not at all! I currently have my PMs turned off to avoid some spam from some of my friends in regards to the valentines event! Please feel free to PM it to me now! smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:11 am
Nymph of Spring
Iezevel
Nymph of Spring

Hello!

Not at all! I currently have my PMs turned off to avoid some spam from some of my friends in regards to the valentines event! Please feel free to PM it to me now! smile

Thank you!  

Serafima the Vampire

Taken Vampire

28,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Serafima the Vampire

Taken Vampire

28,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:11 am
Nymph of Spring
Iezevel
Nymph of Spring

Hello!

So... did you recieve it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:52 pm
neehole

Forgive the random quote but, has GOM been shutdown? An issue hasn't been released since December 2012... That's over a year ago. gonk I'm just a bit curious. I wasn't sure if something is in the works behind closed doors or if everything has come to an end altogether.  

Melon-senpai Mule

Popular Noob

Chaos Beaver
Crew

Unforgiving Elder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:11 pm
iAmensu Saje
neehole

Forgive the random quote but, has GOM been shutdown? An issue hasn't been released since December 2012... That's over a year ago. gonk I'm just a bit curious. I wasn't sure if something is in the works behind closed doors or if everything has come to an end altogether.

That is a good question. Let me put it this way; I haven't wrote any new articles, am writing new articles, or plan on writing new articles. Simply put a lot of people are no involved with a large amount of real life things. Nymphy and Nee are, from what I can tell, pretty much done with GOM.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:25 am
Chaos Beaver
iAmensu Saje
neehole

That is a good question. Let me put it this way; I haven't wrote any new articles, am writing new articles, or plan on writing new articles. Simply put a lot of people are no involved with a large amount of real life things. Nymphy and Nee are, from what I can tell, pretty much done with GOM.

Ouch. Sounds like GOM has hit a rough spot... If nee is done, why doesn't she just hand ownership over to somebody else? Without an active leader directing things GOM will, straightforwardly put, crumble. That's not something any of us want. We don't want a "good run but now it's over" type of thing...  

Melon-senpai Mule

Popular Noob

Chaos Beaver
Crew

Unforgiving Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:42 am
iAmensu Saje
Chaos Beaver
iAmensu Saje
neehole

Ouch. Sounds like GOM has hit a rough spot... If nee is done, why doesn't she just hand ownership over to somebody else? Without an active leader directing things GOM will, straightforwardly put, crumble. That's not something any of us want. We don't want a "good run but now it's over" type of thing...

Well frankly there isn't anyone in a spot to take over. I don't want it, I am simply a writer. Frankly GOM is pretty much over in my eyes unless Nee or Nymphy suddenly sends me a skype message saying "Let's do this" or something along those lines.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:47 am
Chaos Beaver
iAmensu Saje
Chaos Beaver
iAmensu Saje
neehole

Well frankly there isn't anyone in a spot to take over. I don't want it, I am simply a writer. Frankly GOM is pretty much over in my eyes unless Nee or Nymphy suddenly sends me a skype message saying "Let's do this" or something along those lines.

Well, it was a fun ride while it lasted... Hopefully something works out and the guild will make some form of comeback.  

Melon-senpai Mule

Popular Noob

Chaos Beaver
Crew

Unforgiving Elder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:15 pm
iAmensu Saje
Chaos Beaver
iAmensu Saje
Chaos Beaver
iAmensu Saje
neehole

Well, it was a fun ride while it lasted... Hopefully something works out and the guild will make some form of comeback.

Meh, maybe. Who knows.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:58 pm
Chaos Beaver

Majority of us had real life getting involved and couldn't so anything with GOM. But yes, it was fun while it lasted.  

Suffering Pheonix
Crew

Questionable Saint

13,875 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

neehole
Captain

Dangerous Ladykiller

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:12 pm
iAmensu Saje

GOM was fun. I loved it, and still do. The problem is, a lot of the staff had other things going on as well, and no matter how many new staff members we got, they eventually had something else to do too. We couldn't stick to deadlines to produce anything. If we had a full crew motivated, ready, and always getting things done on time then heck yeah GOM would be up and running. But, that wasn't the case. We had about 6 dedicated members and that was it.  
Gaia Online Magazine

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff