Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Magazine

Back to Guilds

Gaias biggest fan made Magazine 

Tags: gaia, online, magazine, community, publication 

Reply Gaia Online Magazine
Questions, Assistance and Feedback. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slothiiiey
Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:15 pm
allmostanyone
slothiiiey
allmostanyone
Do you offer advertisements via announcements?
If so please let me know how much, thanks!

Now that I think about it, I don't think we do. Let me talk to the financial department and get back to you, alright? 3nodding
ok! thanks, i appreciate it.

So I talked with the Financials, and we decided on 25k for a 200x40px banner with text for announcements. For anything smaller or larger, we'll have to discuss via PM.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:00 pm
oo those types of advertisements sounds great ;D  

DJ Twissta

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150

slothiiiey
Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:09 pm
slothiiiey
allmostanyone
slothiiiey
allmostanyone

Now that I think about it, I don't think we do. Let me talk to the financial department and get back to you, alright? 3nodding

So I talked with the Financials, and we decided on 25k for a 200x40px banner with text for announcements. For anything smaller or larger, we'll have to discuss via PM.

My apologies. After discussing some more, we decided to change it.
price: depending on size (same prices as if they were in the magazine), and no limit on size.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:52 pm
slothiiiey
allmostanyone
slothiiiey
allmostanyone

i have one banner that is 200x110 and another thread is without a banner so it will just be a link. if that will cost double i dont mind, but i am in a hurry, so please let me know if that is ok, who to pm/quote with banner and link, and who to trade the gold to. thank you!  

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:57 pm
slothiiiey
slothiiiey
allmostanyone
slothiiiey
allmostanyone

My apologies. After discussing some more, we decided to change it.
price: depending on size (same prices as if they were in the magazine), and no limit on size.

Ok, i'll send the trade to GOM Jimmy the Newsie, 60k for the bigger banner and 15 for text right?, if im short some just send the ads out and let me know the difference im good for the gold and like i said i need them announced asap!
Thanks for the help, i appreciate the cooperation.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:40 pm
edit: sorry, I didnt notice that you had posted the correct prices in the post before. sorry! sweatdrop
allmostanyone

i have one banner that is 200x110 and another thread is without a banner so it will just be a link. if that will cost double i dont mind, but i am in a hurry, so please let me know if that is ok, who to pm/quote with banner and link, and who to trade the gold to. thank you!

Send everything to GOM Jimmy the Newsie.

To make it easier on you:
PM: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=29366529&_gaia_t_=726
trade: http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/bank.php?mode=trade&uid=29366529&_gaia_t_=728

As for price, link text is 15k, and the 200x110pm banner is 60k.
so, 75k total.
The ad will most likely premiere this Monday.  

slothiiiey
Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:50 pm
slothiiiey
edit: sorry, I didnt notice that you had posted the correct prices in the post before. sorry! sweatdrop
allmostanyone

PM: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=29366529&_gaia_t_=726
trade: http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/bank.php?mode=trade&uid=29366529&_gaia_t_=728

so, 75k total.

already done 3nodding
Monday D; i was hoping sooner.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:37 pm
allmostanyone
slothiiiey
allmostanyone

so, 75k total.

already done 3nodding

sorry >.< at least it will get its own announcement?
This is new to us, so we're just trying to test the waters...  

slothiiiey
Vice Captain

Friendly Gaian

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

allmostanyone

Dangerous Friend

19,400 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:51 pm
slothiiiey
allmostanyone
slothiiiey
allmostanyone

so, 75k total.

already done 3nodding

sorry >.< at least it will get its own announcement?
This is new to us, so we're just trying to test the waters...

Yeah, since there was no information about it before my asking i figured it hadn't been done before so i understand c:
Monday will have to do, but if you get a chance to announce it sooner i would really appreciate it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:59 pm
I was wondering, if it was still possible to submit an ad if submitted before the end of Sept 5th?  

The Storage Account Cutie

Sparkling Senshi

12,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Nymph of Spring

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:29 pm
ROSETTA-MY-LOVE
I was wondering, if it was still possible to submit an ad if submitted before the end of Sept 5th?

I'm not 100% able to answer this, as we're working on pulling Issue 8 together as we speak.. I can double check with some people on that for you. smile

If it's not a time-sensitive ad, you're more than welcome to submit it for issue 9.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:16 pm
Nymph of Spring
ROSETTA-MY-LOVE

I'm not 100% able to answer this, as we're working on pulling Issue 8 together as we speak.. I can double check with some people on that for you. smile

If it's not a time-sensitive ad, you're more than welcome to submit it for issue 9.

Sorry about the late reply. sweatdrop
My ad looks kind of crazy and needs to be edited. Sorry about bugging you, but when is it allowed to start submitting for issue 9?  

Sparkling Senshi

12,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Nymph of Spring

Angelic Sex Symbol

30,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Winged 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:48 pm
ROSETTA-MY-LOVE
Nymph of Spring
ROSETTA-MY-LOVE

Sorry about the late reply. sweatdrop
My ad looks kind of crazy and needs to be edited. Sorry about bugging you, but when is it allowed to start submitting for issue 9?

I am not too sure on when we're going to start accepting ads.. I just put out our content list in our other guild earlier this week for issue 9.. So yeah. I will double check on that and get back to you, unless someone does gets to you first. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:01 pm
Nymph of Spring

Oh thank you, but Neehole told me, oct 1st-nov 15th. : 3  

Sparkling Senshi

12,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Gaia Online Magazine

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items