Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Movies / Books / Video Games / Culinary / Avatars
Elder Scrolls V Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:07 pm
Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim comes out Novemeber 11, who's excited? I've been waiting for this game since Oblivion came out and I can not wait. I've been anticipating this game more than Halo Reach or Fallout New Vegas.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:04 pm
This game is going to be awesome. I like the really epic choral soundtrack. My computer had problems running Oblivion, though, so I'm not holding my breath that I'll manage to get Skyrim working when it comes out. sad  

Alrenn

Takashi_The_Dragon

3,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:17 pm
__________$$$_____$____$$$$____$$$$____$$$_________ ____$_______$$$____$___$$$$___$$$$____$$$____$_____ _____$$$____$$$$___$$___$$$$_$$$$$___$$$$___$$_____ _______$$$___$$$$__$$$__$$$_$$$$$____$$$$__$$___$__ _______$$$$__$$$$_$$$$___$_$$$$$_____$$$$_$$$__$$__ ________$$$$_$$$$$_$$____$$$$$$_____$$$$$_$$__$$$__ _________$$$$$_$$$$_$___$$$$$$_$___$$$$$_$___$$$___ ____$$$$__$$$$$$_$$$_$__$$$$$$_$$_$$$$$_$___$$$$___ ___$___$$$$_$$$$$$_$_$$$_$$$$$$$_$$$$$____$$$$$____ __________$$$_$$$$$$_$$$$_$$$$$$_$$$$___$$$$$______ ___________$$$$_$$$$$$_$$__$$$$$_$$$__$$$$$________ _______________$$$_$$$$$_$__$$$$_$__$$$$___________ ____________________$_$$$$__$$$$__$$$$_____________ _________________________$$_$$$_$$$________________ ___________________________$$$$$$__________________ _________________________$$$$$$$$$$________________ ________________________$$$$$$$$$$$$_______________ _______________________$$$$$$$$$$$$$_______________ ______________________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$______________ _____________________$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$______________ ____________________$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$$______________ _____________$_____$$$$$_$_$$$_$$$$$$______________ _____________$$____$$$$_$$_$$$__$$$$_$_____________ ______________$$__$$$$_$$_$$$$______$$$____________ _______________$$_$$$$_$$_$$$$_______$$$___________ _______________$$$_$$_$$$_$$$$$______$$$$__________ ________________$$$__$$$_$__$$$$___________________ ________________$$$$$$$$_____$$$___________________ ________________$O$O$$$______$$$___________________ ______________$_$$$$$$_______$$$___________________  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:52 pm
__________$$$_____$____$$$$____$$$$____$$$_________ ____$_______$$$____$___$$$$___$$$$____$$$____$_____ _____$$$____$$$$___$$___$$$$_$$$$$___$$$$___$$_____ _______$$$___$$$$__$$$__$$$_$$$$$____$$$$__$$___$__ _______$$$$__$$$$_$$$$___$_$$$$$_____$$$$_$$$__$$__ ________$$$$_$$$$$_$$____$$$$$$_____$$$$$_$$__$$$__ _________$$$$$_$$$$_$___$$$$$$_$___$$$$$_$___$$$___ ____$$$$__$$$$$$_$$$_$__$$$$$$_$$_$$$$$_$___$$$$___ ___$___$$$$_$$$$$$_$_$$$_$$$$$$$_$$$$$____$$$$$____ __________$$$_$$$$$$_$$$$_$$$$$$_$$$$___$$$$$______ ___________$$$$_$$$$$$_$$__$$$$$_$$$__$$$$$________ _______________$$$_$$$$$_$__$$$$_$__$$$$___________ ____________________$_$$$$__$$$$__$$$$_____________ _________________________$$_$$$_$$$________________ ___________________________$$$$$$__________________ _________________________$$$$$$$$$$________________ ________________________$$$$$$$$$$$$_______________ _______________________$$$$$$$$$$$$$_______________ ______________________$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$______________ _____________________$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$______________ ____________________$$$$$$$$$$$_$$$$$______________ _____________$_____$$$$$_$_$$$_$$$$$$______________ _____________$$____$$$$_$$_$$$__$$$$_$_____________ ______________$$__$$$$_$$_$$$$______$$$____________ _______________$$_$$$$_$$_$$$$_______$$$___________ _______________$$$_$$_$$$_$$$$$______$$$$__________ ________________$$$__$$$_$__$$$$___________________ ________________$$$$$$$$_____$$$___________________ ________________$O$O$$$______$$$___________________ ______________$_$$$$$$_______$$$___________________

I just can't wait till it comes out...needs some mods though....have you seem the beta?  

Kashinami-chan

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:31 am
No I havn't, and mods ruin the core gaming experiance. Their alright after you've beaten a game like, 50 times already though xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:45 am
I can't wait either. I've been looking for a new Graphics card for my computer so I can be prepared. I run Oblivion pretty well, but Skyrim is on a completely different level.  

Medicinal Hugs

Medicinal Hugs

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:53 am
Kaito Kajuji
No I havn't, and mods ruin the core gaming experiance. Their alright after you've beaten a game like, 50 times already though xD

Very True, but their are some mods that enhance the experience. Like the hunger mod, or if your like me and is only interested at looking at the backside of a women all day as you quest, you want your characters to look their finest. Like New hair and better armor meshes to complement their curves.

But as to Godmode weapons/Armor I'd never touch them. Even after I've beaten the game about 50 times.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:54 am
Heres to hoping for more then 5 voice actors :p

I sunk so many hours into oblivion and morrowind - this game might not be a good thing for me to pick up.  

00Shoe
Captain

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:54 pm
FK Rumors
Kaito Kajuji

Very True, but their are some mods that enhance the experience. Like the hunger mod, or if your like me and is only interested at looking at the backside of a women all day as you quest, you want your characters to look their finest. Like New hair and better armor meshes to complement their curves.

But as to Godmode weapons/Armor I'd never touch them. Even after I've beaten the game about 50 times.

Very true, if it's just a game enhancer I have no real probelms with it, as far as weapons and armor, if they have ahdflkhdklfjasdkljfkla stats then I'm not touching them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:56 pm
00Shoe
Heres to hoping for more then 5 voice actors :p

I sunk so many hours into oblivion and morrowind - this game might not be a good thing for me to pick up.

Very true, I've dropped over 100 hours into each profile I have on Morrowind and Oblivion, and I've got five each...I need a distraction xD  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:07 pm
I hope it has more longer story line....I want it to have the garuda beast race and the dragonborn...forums sais they might put it on for variety purposes.

(hopefully)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:36 pm
Cheteq
I hope it has more longer story line....I want it to have the garuda beast race and the dragonborn...forums sais they might put it on for variety purposes.

(hopefully)

You play a dragonborn, and I'm assuming the story line will be longer since you have to actually fight against dragons and it will be a while before your strong enough I think.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:44 am
You can play as akatosh...They say you get unlimited fire spells and strength. Forums say, but I hope they are true.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:33 am
I just came  

God Emperor Akhenaton

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:51 pm
How did you came, the feline race of females and males maybe?  
Movies / Books / Video Games / Culinary / Avatars

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff