Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

burrito is beasty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:13 pm
jets beat the patriots
jets are facing the stellers  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:16 pm
Great gameplan Rex Ryan has set up against the Pats. I was kinda worried that the Jets were overconfident, but all is good in New York and we get the win.  

Spirit Tamer of Wind

Cookie Icer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:45 pm
Of all the teams that entered the playoffs, the two I did not want to see win the Superbowl were the Pittsburgh Steelers, and the New England Patriots. Well the JETS got me half way there by upsetting Brady and the Pats Sunday night. And I'll be cheering for them to win next Sunday against the Steelers.

Side note. Today's loss means that Tom Brady and the Patriots have lost their last three playoff games in a row. And experts were mocking Peyton Manning and his playoff record. Recently Brady hasn't been holding up either.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:54 pm
Locks and Bagels
Of all the teams that entered the playoffs, the two I did not want to see win the Superbowl were the Pittsburgh Steelers, and the New England Patriots. Well the JETS got me half way there by upsetting Brady and the Pats Sunday night. And I'll be cheering for them to win next Sunday against the Steelers.

Side note. Today's loss means that Tom Brady and the Patriots have lost their last three playoff games in a row. And experts were mocking Peyton Manning and his playoff record. Recently Brady hasn't been holding up either.

I couldn't agree with you more. It's gonna be interesting how the Jets will go up against Big Ben and the Steelers now that Troy Polamalu is back. The Jets are finally going up against a QB that won the Super Bowl last time he was in the postseason.
Extra Side Note: Since Roethlisberger became the starting QB, the Steelers are 4-1 the game after they beat the Ravens (including playoffs).  

Spirit Tamer of Wind

Rioque

Aged Entrepreneur

5,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:13 am
Well, the Jets looked really good today. I hope steelers are taking notes. Can't wait for next week's game :'D  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:57 pm
Jets beat the Pats. Who would have guessed this since the last time they played, Pats beat them by 42 points. IDK can Jets beat the Steelers?  

Bloris_Evens

Daredevil Universe

5,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:01 pm
I HOPE the steelers win.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:12 pm
If the Jets make it past us I'm going to break something...  

Bored_Hero_55

2,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Awaes_q

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:03 pm
i'm mad but i want the jets to beat steelers and lose to the packers if the packers go.i can't wait for super bowl  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:24 pm
oo i really hope Jet win next weekend o_O i wanna see them play greenbay in the superbowl that'd be a crazy game  

ii-I3eba

O.G. Player

7,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

wtf1990

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:59 am
Spirit Tamer of Wind
Locks and Bagels

I couldn't agree with you more. It's gonna be interesting how the Jets will go up against Big Ben and the Steelers now that Troy Polamalu is back. The Jets are finally going up against a QB that won the Super Bowl last time he was in the postseason.
Extra Side Note: Since Roethlisberger became the starting QB, the Steelers are 4-1 the game after they beat the Ravens (including playoffs).

I agree, I want to see the New York Jets to win.
The Baltiomre Ravens had the Pittsburgh beat until Ray Rice gave up that fumble, and thats where the Steelers took control of the game.
Now I do not like the Steelers at all and I do like the Jets and yes they knocked off the No. 1 seed and will have a fun time knocking off the No. 2 seed. I believe it will happen and the Steeleres will be like a deer in headlights.  
The NFL Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games