Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The Teenage Insane Asylum ((O/A)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold maker214

5,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:42 pm
Pretty simple really. It's an insane asylum for teens suffering from a majority of illnesses, some dangerous even. The Asylum has gone years with no problem whatsoever, but the patients were starting to become more dangerous and restless. The people running the place decided it was that they never got any social interaction besides the doctors that gave them their food or pills or check ups. So they decided to hire other normal teenagers to befriend and calm these patients. What will you be?
((I did not make this whole thing myself. i joined an rp in the old guild like this, only slightly different. I am not taking credit for the idea, just restarting it. Sadly, i forgot her username, but she knows who she is.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:46 pm
Rules

1) no killing. Simple as that. You can be a killer, but no killing characters.
2) Absolutely, positively, no cybering! I'm pretty sure that's what got the last guild shut down.
3) No god-modding, such as if you do get in a fight, which probably won't happen, no saying you hit someone and they automatically are down.
4) romance is allowed, but again, no cybering. if it gets to far, timeskip. simple as that.
5) you are allowed 2 characters. 2. no more.
6) put a 3nodding in your post if you read the rules. On second thought, put a stare to.
7) don't you think that emote is a little off? HINT HINT!
8 ) This is a literate rp. no one liners, don't use -- or ** for actions. use "" when talking italics when thinking, and actually type out what they're doing. no text talk either. i won't stand for that.
9) I'll add more if need be.  

Gold maker214

5,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50

Gold maker214

5,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:58 pm

Username:
Name:
Age: (15-18 for patients and helpers, 19-25 for doctors)
What's your role?: (patient, doctor, helper)
Why are you here?: (patients, put your illness or what's wrong with you, helpers, put your reason for taking the job. doctors put why you work here)
Personality:
Bio: (about a paragraph)
Pic: (anime only please. no real pics)

We need:
1 Patient
3 helpers
3 doctors

Username: Sasori191
Name: Soren Takei
What's your role?: Patient
Why are you here?: He hears voices in his head that tell him to kill people. He finds it very hard to not listen for some reason, though he doesn't want to.
Personality: Quiet, anti-social, aloof, kind and caring, protective, loving
Bio: Soren didn't start hearing the voices until he was about eleven. He was going to the store with his mother when they were jumped. The men forced him to watch them beat, rape, and murder his mother in front of him and left him there, alone. The voices started the next time he saw them, which was a week or two later. The second he saw them, he heard something telling him to kill them and surprisingly, he did. He ended up killing a couple other people to before he got control again. His father sent him to this asylum son after and he's been here since.
Pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:04 pm
Username: xXxheartxlessxXx
Name: Aryll Tamarine
What's your role?: Patient
Why are you here?: Aryll can see things, like creatures in the shadows, though they’re not always bad things, sometimes she see’s cute little creatures like fairys.
Personality: She’s a kind girl and very soft-spoken. She still enjoys a good conversation, but she hates it when people tell her she is crazy. She’s very sensitive, and tends to shut herself out from the world when something bad happens.
Bio: To say her parents did not want her is a huge understatement. From the day she was born her father hated her, and soon after her mother began to despise her because of her differences. People always avoided her because of the things she saw, like shadows looming over people, or beautiful angels floating through the sky. For awhile she would go over to her grandmother home, spending time with the slightly senile, but kind old woman, but as soon as her grandmother passed away, Aryll's world crumbled. Her parents started to mentally abuse her, though they would never dare to touch her, but because of this Aryll just felt more rejected, and one day she just cracked and began talking with all the creatures she could see. Because of this her mother and father decided to send her to the Asylum where she now resides.
Pic:
User Image

3nodding
stare  

xXxheartxlessxXx

Inquisitive Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gold maker214

5,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:10 pm
lol ok. i'll let it slide because i know you will fix it. accepted.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:11 pm
Sasori191

I added a bit more =D <3 Thank you~~~  

xXxheartxlessxXx

Inquisitive Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gold maker214

5,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:12 pm
xXxHeartxlessxXx
Sasori191

I added a bit more =D <3 Thank you~~~

ok. invite more people please.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:16 pm
|there arent many to invite xD I dont know why you didnt join the other N.U remake, more people are in it >>'|  

xXxheartxlessxXx

Inquisitive Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gold maker214

5,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:18 pm
there's another? i didn't know that...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:19 pm
WE MEET AGAIN!!

Username: Panda-In-Your-Mind
Name: Rose
What's your role?: patient
Why are you here?: She blacks out sometimes. When she blacks out she kills somebody....well sometimes
Personality: quiet,shy,cold,mean,sometimes nice and friendly
Bio: She was sent to a mentally ill hospital 2 times. She killed her parents because she was depressed. Her parents were mean and treated her like nothing. She was rich. She started blacking out after she killed her parents. After that she started killing the person she hated more, her brother. Her brother was a filthy pig who flirted with her. Well he was actually her step-brother. But she still hated him. She has a guitar that she plays.
Pic:
User Image

Username: Panda-In-Your-Mind
Name: Ren
What's your role?: doctor
Why are you here?: He is here to help people. He wants to know what it is like to be like them.
Personality: nice,caring,helpful,clumsy,friendly
Bio: His child is like the children here so he wants to know whats it like to be like them. but his child died. He is very nice to the patients here and is giving to him. He doesn't like to talk about his past. He always has a smile on his face. His friend Rose is in the hospital. He felt deeply sorry for her. He will do anything to help her. But he has a secret too, it seems he should be the patient not the doctor.
Pic:
User Image
3nodding
yes i think the face is off a little  

million-love-songs

ElijahSlonk

6,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:20 pm
User ImageUsername: The Hobo Stripper
Name: Kya K Ball
What's your role?: Helper
Why are you here?: Kya's little brother lives in an Asylum. He tells her stories about how much his helper, or his 'friend' helps him out. He has become a lot less violent, so Kya hopes she can help someone.
Personality: Kind, Sweet, Helpful, and a bit shy.
Bio: Her parents would brag about how happy everybody became when little two year old Kya walked into the room. And it was true. She always seemed to make the room happy, even if she did not say anything. As a child she was very adorable, and very very quiet. This remained as she grew up, but she has been a little more outgoing as a teenager. She is now in 10th grade, and is one of the smartest kids in the school.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:20 pm
|http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=1060519
XD yes there is!|  

xXxheartxlessxXx

Inquisitive Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gold maker214

5,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:25 pm
ok, accepted, but panda, make the doctors bio longer please.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:26 pm
Sasori191

okie dokie captain!  

million-love-songs

ElijahSlonk

6,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:32 pm
Sasori191

Yayz!!~
I feel so... excited. I have not seen in a good role play for a while, .w.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff