Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Unit Blue hit the New Topic button...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:46 am
[awesome]So yeah, I hit it...[/awesome]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:40 am
Pure awesome.  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

athena2324

9,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:47 am
Awesome  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:15 am
Fireworks shooting out of her chest. Interesting. Katy Perry's attempt at trying to appeal to a new audience? Trying to get a new fan base? Personally, in my opinion, she doesn't seem like someone who would really understand what all those people are going through.  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:01 pm
Very interesting.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:06 am
illusive_chaos
Fireworks shooting out of her chest. Interesting.
Katy Perry's attempt at trying to appeal to a new audience? Trying to get a new fan base? Personally, in my opinion, she doesn't seem like someone who would really understand what all those people are going through.

Well, the actual reason is not an attempt but because Bruno Mars threw a Grenade which made Katy Perry a Firework . That made Usher say OMG and then he exploded too. Fortunately Taylor Swift rode away on a White Horse .Unfortunately Rihanna killed her while she was running away! So Rihanna became the Only Girl In The World. The loneliless caused that rihanna became a retard , so she don't no her name. Now she keeps saying Oh na na What's My Name? Nelly soon woke up saying it was Just a Dream!

Hope I don't get sewed for saying this 3nodding  

Unit Blue

mihawk13

Unbeatable Businessman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:19 am
Unit Blue
illusive_chaos
Katy Perry's attempt at trying to appeal to a new audience? Trying to get a new fan base? Personally, in my opinion, she doesn't seem like someone who would really understand what all those people are going through.

Well, the actual reason is not an attempt but because Bruno Mars threw a Grenade which made Katy Perry a Firework . That made Usher say OMG and then he exploded too. Fortunately Taylor Swift rode away on a White Horse .Unfortunately Rihanna killed her while she was running away! So Rihanna became the Only Girl In The World. The loneliless caused that rihanna became a retard , so she don't no her name. Now she keeps saying Oh na na What's My Name? Nelly soon woke up saying it was Just a Dream!

Rihanna killed Taylor Swift!?!? Awwwwww mannnnn....... cry  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:20 am
mihawk13
Unit Blue
illusive_chaos

Rihanna killed Taylor Swift!?!? Awwwwww mannnnn....... cry

It's ok, Travie Mccoy said We'll be alright  

Unit Blue

koolay0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:34 am
Unit You Amaze Me With You Impeccable Creative Ways Of The Ways We Now Call Posting Or Comments I Should Say But Anywho Sir Deserve A Thread Just To Say Your Awesome!?

So I Think I Should Do That Now. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:01 am
Unit Blue
illusive_chaos

xD

If you see this message you win... NOTHING! Send me a PM to receive the nothing. And tell me which thread you saw this message.  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50
The Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items